Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! (8561 Views)

Herdsmen, Farmers Clash: Buhari Deploys Troops To Restive Communities / BENUE: APC Youth Leader, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clash / 15 Farmers Killed In Fresh Fulani, Agatu Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by lacasa: 10:54am On Mar 21, 2012
rafhell:

clap for yourself! you just succeeded in letting us know how dull and irrational you can be

That's NL of 2day, where some one justs types anything that duznt involve facts or arguments abt the issue.

Our education or lack of it in Nigeria, is duely potrayed in NL
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 21, 2012
after taking a critical look at this country, i blame Lord Lugard, may his spirit never find peace, whereever it is
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by gegee(m): 12:20pm On Mar 21, 2012
A A Adam: You mind them! They tink if were Tivs are opportunited they will not kill d Fulanians? Selfishness people, those people who are arrested in Miya Barkatai trying to donat bomb in church are Hausa-fulani?

illiterate if u no fit speak english try use pidgin at least we go understand the rubbish u dey talk
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 21, 2012
A A Adam: Selfishness ppl, do you mand to know who is at fault? Do know whether is thiefs are at fault. Hausa, Hausa, Hausa. ciwon ido sai dai hankuri.

Hey Aboki why have your stupid fulani men yet to find GOWON's House. why are they killing innocent children and women.
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by otondo55: 1:14pm On Mar 21, 2012
God please save us here in jalingo

Better run for your life.

will never be in peace until Nigeria split !
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by Leyelyzo: 1:40pm On Mar 21, 2012
crusifis: after taking a critical look at this country, i blame Lord Lugard, may his spirit never find peace, whereever it is

You dön't need to blame lugard for naija misfortune, we all failed as a people to redirect and re-traced our steps. Abi 50yrs plus is not enough to build nigeria of our own?
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by Yagba: 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2012
Meanwhile, in Nassarawa State:-

Three women and three children,all Tiv, were killed yesterday, 20/03/2012, at
Ajimaka-a Tiv village-when armed fulani militia invaded the community as early
as 7 am. The women and the children were killed in their farms where they had
gone to clear land for the coming season.

Meanwhile armed soldiers were seen manning roads around Udei, Ortese-yogbo road,
all in Benue, where they conducted searches on persons going into those
villages. It was while the soldiers were in these places that the fulanis
started killing and burning Tiv villages in neighbouring Nassarawa state.
Speculation is rife that the soldiers were hired by fulanis to block Benue Tivs
who might be tempted to go to the invaded communities for assistance. To confirm
this suspicion the soldiers hurriedly around 4.30 pm.after many villages, most
of them already deserted, were burnt. Ironically, the governors of Benue and
Nassarawa met in Lafia where they 'resolved to settle the crises once and for
all. But would the renewed attacks allow for such settlement? By now it ought to
be clear to everyone that fulanis owe no obligation to states authorities, they
only obey instructions of their super union; the Miyeti Allah Cattle Breeders
Association Of Nigeria(MACABAN).

It may well be that having assisted the Jukuns in Taraba and Aragos in Nassarawa
to disenfranchise and take over political powers from the Tivs, the part B of
the fulani and allies' agenda is to pursue Tiv farmers from their lands for the
fulanis to occupy with their cows; no doubt!
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by bakila: 5:43pm On Mar 21, 2012
DRANOEL:

first off i don't understand your english. secondly' why is it that these days most attacks by the "vir.gin" loving lunatics is carried out in military uniform? and thirdly, unlike you and your type i don't go about killing and rejoicing in the name of 'cows' or 'religion'
First, you are dull with a very low IQ, which accounts for you state of understanding.
Again you street level grasp of may response to you post shows that you dont know that Jukun and Tiv crises of that time had nothing to do with religion strictly a land dispute based carnage.
You referance to virgin shows that you are a bandwagon thinker. You type kill in the name of what land? Fake drug? Oracle? Political office? Fake beer? Money making ritual? You type are same withthose who kill in the name of cows and religion.
When are you going to deliver mummy's head for money grin
DRANOEL:

first off i don't understand your english. secondly' why is it that these days most attacks by the "vir.gin" loving lunatics is carried out in military uniform? and thirdly, unlike you and your type i don't go about killing and rejoicing in the name of 'cows' or 'religion'
First, you are dull with a very low IQ, which accounts for you state of understanding.
Again you street level grasp of may response to you post shows that you dont know that Jukun and Tiv crises of that time had nothing to do with religion strictly a land dispute based carnage.
You referance to virgin shows that you are a bandwagon thinker. You type kill in the name of what land? Fake drug? Oracle? Political office? Fake beer? Money making ritual? You type are same withthose who kill in the name of cows and religion.
When are you going to deliver mummy's head for money
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by obowunmi(m): 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2012
Omo see yabs!!! hahaha....
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by DRANOEL(m): 7:24pm On Mar 21, 2012
@bakilla
carefully read what you posted word for word and clap for your IQ and level of intelligence you cow phucking sicko!
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by bakila: 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2012
DRANOEL: @bakilla
carefully read what you posted word for word and clap for your IQ and level of intelligence you cow phucking sicko!

Are you that shallow? Cant you answer the questions to my post or you are just running away from them. Are u educated enough to place Takum on a Map talkless of Dooshima. That you bring in the Tiv-Jukun crises, in a discuss on a conlict between friends- Tiv and Fulani, shows how pathetic you are.

You 56 Cousins that were killed at Ebony was it becauses of Cows or other money making rituals. You think the Tiv will not kill d Fulani if they have the opportunity?

The Goverment has a duty to provide security and protect her people. I repeat that whoever kill a Soldier there go here wen.
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by bakila: 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2012
DRANOEL: @bakilla
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by DRANOEL(m): 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2012
@bakila

i mentioned jukun-tiv and i mentioned fulani-tiv. i didn't mention religion! but you my friend (like your peers) has found a way to bring religion into the mix.
like you said i don't know where takum is on the map but i know tor donga,wukari etc. i don't know dooshima but i know sewuese,ngukuran,mnena,doosuur etc.
in btw is takum not ty danjuma's lga that is mainly jukun with tiv population? does dooshima not mean beauty?
you muda phuka! go back and re-educate yourself in an almajiri school and make sure you learn the difference btw "you" and "your"
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by bakila: 12:23am On Mar 22, 2012
Who is the Cksucker that posted this.

DRANOEL:

or you are demented at that time with a very local penchent for acting like a village headmaster. Onnen u bume yun, if you understand that. If the words munchi and agwai mean anything to you, and you still behave the way you did in this thread than an Almajiri has more IQ THAN YOU OR YOUR EDUCATION.

I repeat kill any soldier Ibo, Tiv, Angas, Utonkon, Hausa, Yoruba, Igede, Ijaw or Birom with the barbaric act of celebrating the butcharing of their flesh with pride, wanna go see pepperazi.

As for agwai and munchy they are friends and all warriors. I wish them a speedy and peaceful resolution of their Beaf.

For you mr mrs or transvistite, stop prancing about on IQ here. Yours is like that of a cow.
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by igboboy1(m): 4:56am On Mar 22, 2012
Hahaha is that not M.I and jesse jags people they are killing in taraba...

I guess back then the non -hausa northerners were too young to understand the entity called nigeria and foolishly joined this bloodsucking jihadist in 1967. Ndi be' ayi na si: e kanka e ghota ije.....

a liitle bit too late for the old to wise up, ask yakubu
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by DRANOEL(m): 8:01am On Mar 22, 2012
@bakila

firstly its spelt "or'ne u bume yum" and not "onne u bume yun". and no sir the tiv and fulani have never been friends,that is if you know about the history of the name "munchi". that good old story of the tivs taking fulani cows and raping their wives.

on the tiv - jukun crises that led to the killing of soldiers it is a well known story that the jukun militia were fond of wearing military gear when carrying out attacks on tiv. unfortunately the tivs retaliated and mistook actual soldiers for jukuns just like your "cow phucking brothers" are doing now!
you keep mentioning IQ yet you display that of a 3month old "cow".
heres the difference between you and me:

1. i am restrained by my beliefs to act violently while yours places a premium on violence.
2. i value the sanctity of human life while you cherish the thoughts of a cow.
3. i know that there are large unoccupied grazing lands all over nigeria but you sir prefer to graze where another man has toiled the soil.
4. a long history of education has made me rational in my thinking while you "sir" have been educated in the school of "infidels" and "vir.gins" (so frankly i don't expect a hint of rationality in you)
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by DRANOEL(m): 8:02am On Mar 22, 2012
. . . .and bakila, do remember that after all said and done nobody has monopoly over violence!
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by bakila: 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2012
iiiyyyk:
i thought there are all one north.
what a lovely region and people.

ezza and ezebillo or whatever are the spelling all of ebony state have 56 killed in one night. Any comment?
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by bakila: 7:18pm On Mar 22, 2012
DRANOEL: @bakila

firstly its spelt "or'ne u bume yum" and not "onne u bume yun". and no sir the tiv and fulani have never been friends,that is if you know about the history of the name "munchi". that good old story of the tivs taking fulani cows and raping their wives.

on the tiv - jukun crises that led to the killing of soldiers it is a well known story that the jukun militia were fond of wearing military gear when carrying out attacks on tiv. unfortunately the tivs retaliated and mistook actual soldiers for jukuns just like your "cow phucking brothers" are doing now!
you keep mentioning IQ yet you display that of a 3month old "cow".
heres the difference between you and me:

1. i am restrained by my beliefs to act violently while yours places a premium on violence.
2. i value the sanctity of human life while you cherish the thoughts of a cow.
3. i know that there are large unoccupied grazing lands all over nigeria but you sir prefer to graze where another man has toiled the soil.
4. a long history of education has made me rational in my thinking while you "sir" have been educated in the school of "infidels" and "vir.gins" (so frankly i don't expect a hint of rationality in you)

Ah rational man so you stole their and raped their women, you need a standing ovation for you good relationship.

What about that legend that the gave the Tiv cows and instead of growing and multiplying it they ate all as in munchi?
Since you've owned up to the fact that soldiers were killed by the Tiv then my warning is valid and a tacit admission of what I said.

You and your friend agwai is not my business. Mine is that you should not misrepresent history of your kinsmen rubbish. I am not agwai by the way.
I am of 3 years IQ on the internet and you responded severally to my post and flaunt education.

Boy you IQ is that of a three day muturu, the remenant of the munchi cow left of the agwai gift.
DONT UNFORTUNATELY AND MISTAKENLY TOUCH THE NA BAWAN FULANI.
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by bakila: 7:27pm On Mar 22, 2012
DRANOEL: . . . .and bakila, do remember that after all said and done nobody has monopoly over violence!

Just 'UNFORTUNATELY BUT MISTAKENLY KILL a Soldier you will know who has monopoly of violence. Simple
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by DRANOEL(m): 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2012
@bakila

up till now you still don't know the difference between "you" and "your". i must say, i had so much trouble trying to read what you just posted. what's the name of the school you went to again?
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by iiiyyyk(m): 11:56pm On Mar 22, 2012
obowunmi: Your small jobless mind does not warrant a response. I'm not a tribalist.

you said it yourself. (bolded)
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by iiiyyyk(m): 12:16am On Mar 23, 2012
bakila:

ezza and ezebillo or whatever are the spelling all of ebony state have 56 killed in one night. Any comment?

men should fight just battles for substantive things they believe belongs to them.

but for your brothers to perpetually move from one community to the other killing innocent lives and destroying properties for some hallucinatory virgins is disgusting.
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by bakila: 5:39am On Mar 23, 2012
DRANOEL: @bakila

up till now you still don't know the difference between "you" and "your". i must say, i had so much trouble trying to read what you just posted. what's the name of the school you went to again?
Are you still on you and your rubbish of school knowledge and all when your faulty premises is rubbished by your conclusions. I will move to the joke section and leave the trolling ignorant teacher wannabe hater alone to his bigotic sickness.

Munchi, Agwai man tell your trouble making brothers who have fought the Alagos, Jukun, Bekwarra, Idomas, Etulo and themselves not to kill one NA this time around. In case you are still high on that thing, you and yours will be severely dealt with by the NA AGAIN.

You wan know which school I go abi? Oya, post your email address, where you live and work. Teacher wen no no say you go use again when your block head no fit remember wetin them tell you before!
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by bakila: 5:52am On Mar 23, 2012
iiiyyyk:

men should fight just battles for substantive things they believe belongs to them.

but for your brothers to perpetually move from one community to the other killing innocent lives and destroying properties for some hallucinatory virgins is disgusting.

See another mumu! U just placed a retarded justification to the killing of more than 56 people and went off thread with a disgusting religious bigotry to castigate others. I responded to that slowpoke because he wantd to misrepresent somethings which knew well, confirmed by his own words "unfortunately ...mistakenly ....killed the Soldiers" he failed to add dismember them tossing their intestine around.

You jumped in with your virgin rubbish, just to feel good for your own slaughter of some people.

All is effing violence my dear.
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by DRANOEL(m): 7:02am On Mar 23, 2012
^^^^ the saddest thing is not the fact that your violence prone people go about making news headlines every day killing this or bombing that, the saddest thing is the fact that even with little education the likes of you still display your barbaric traits. i don't blame you, i blame the nigerian structure that is sharing oil money about. i'm pretty sure if all federating units were left to fend for themselves you and your likes would be doing something more constructive rather than kill for v.irgins.
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by bakila: 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2012
DRANOEL: ^^^^ the saddest thing is not the fact that your violence prone people go about making news headlines every day killing this or bombing that, the saddest thing is the fact that even with little education the likes of you still display your barbaric traits. i don't blame you, i blame the nigerian structure that is sharing oil money about. i'm pretty sure if all federating units were left to fend for themselves you and your likes would be doing something more constructive rather than kill for v.irgins.

Who kills in central nigeria more than your people, that killed the soldiers subject of the exchange between me and you? You do not know my people, that I am very sure of. The fact that you are stilling clinging to "killings in the name of virgin" to cover up your misrepresentation of the violence of your people shows how pathetic your education is if you had any.
Be educated and humble enough to admit that the violence of your people -by mistake caused their unfortune masscare by the NA.

We share oil money abi. Tell your daddy not to share the oil money with my people. Defillers of Fulani virgins though akpeji would not report that one.
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by DRANOEL(m): 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2012
bakila bakila bakila. are you still on my case? i tell you what, since i know what makes you happy i call for a truce. and in the spirit of the new truce i offer you 72 virg.in cows for your unsatisfiable a.nal desires! don't worry i made sure no infidels touched the cows!
Re: 15 Feared Killed In Fresh Fulani, Tiv Farmers Clash, Again! by bakila: 10:44am On Mar 26, 2012
DRANOEL: bakila bakila bakila. are you still on my case? i tell you what, since i know what makes you happy i call for a truce. and in the spirit of the new truce i offer you 72 virg.in cows for your unsatisfiable a.nal desires! don't worry i made sure no infidels touched the cows!
You offer me virgin cow? How did you know that they are virgin? You've resorted to raping cows now instead of Fulani women? Sorry, You know what to give me a Dooshima. Afterall in your place you give your wives out to satify guest. Hahahahaha with out come or full stop.
Truce accepted leave cows alone, if your people keep going after agwai's Cows, you know the rest.
Munchi bayan fulani, just give me the virgins here, but after RVS.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16-Yr-old Cable Vandal Survives Electrocution In Makurdi / Okonjo-Iweala Is 83rd Most Powerful Woman In the World / Let's Focus On Igboland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.