Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,324 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

“mast.urba.tion Is Not A Sin” Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Defends His False Teaching - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “mast.urba.tion Is Not A Sin” Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Defends His False Teaching (2213 Views)

Poll: is Mast.ur.ba.tion a sin

Or is it someone’s opinion: 100% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Ma.st.ur.bat.io.n Is Not A Sin Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Says? Full Transcript! / Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Stated As Errors & False Teaching From Bible? / Is It Right for a Christian to Expose False Prophets and False Teaching ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“mast.urba.tion Is Not A Sin” Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Defends His False Teaching by crossman9(m): 7:09pm On Mar 20, 2012
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Defends Mast.ur.ba.tion Is Not A Sin Part (1-2)video 1

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSt0CGppqpU[/flash]

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Defends Mast.ur.ba.tion Is Not A Sin Part (2-2)video 2

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n83uvNexYS4[/flash]

“Mast.ur.ba.tion is not a sin” Pastor Chris Oyakhilome defends his false teaching with cleaver twists from the bible?
During this video he likens mast.urb.at.ion to eating and drinking and wearing clothes and dancing but he never defines sin he encourage you to buy more of his DVDs namely this one (The Concept of Sin) which I have posted on my page for all the people to watch.

He does not even say he got it wrong in his attempts to defends his evil teaching and he dodges the question he almost got angry during his words you could describe it as agitation he was saying stop asking stupid questions he implies we are imaging mast.ur.bat.ion as a “Sin” he is telling you it’s not what you did with you hand but it is your heart?

He makes it sound like it’s the same as over eating with food or drink

And he tells us to stop posting mast.ur.bat.ion is not a sin on the internet we need to stop being babies

Re: “mast.urba.tion Is Not A Sin” Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Defends His False Teaching by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 21, 2012
Lets get black and white: if you worship mr chris you'd keep his commandments.
Mast.urb.ation is satisfying the LUST of the flesh
Jesus is my Lord...
If you love Jesus, you'd keep his commandments: forsake mr chris!
Re: “mast.urba.tion Is Not A Sin” Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Defends His False Teaching by crossman9(m): 10:51am On Mar 21, 2012
well amen to the brother to posted this i have not seen one christ embassy die hard yet they must have given up on trying get me back into the false profits oven to roast me for my cash there not defending there demigod.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fathers Day 2012 Sermon By Ranti Fawehinmi Titled TAKE IT BACK / Halleluyah! Converted Some Of My Family To Atheism On NL! Share Your Testimonies / I Won Didier Drogba's Soul-tb Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.