Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Mountain Of Fire Members Help This Woman Now - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mountain Of Fire Members Help This Woman Now (935 Views)

Pastor Emma Of Mountain Of Prayers, Sapele Has His Properties Destroyed / Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church / Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mountain Of Fire Members Help This Woman Now by oldtime(m): 11:09pm On Mar 20, 2012
This woman needs help right in front of Mountain of Fire entrance Iwaya, all men passed by her as she sleeps at the guttermots part of the church, i passed by her helplessly and wonders how God will hear my Prayers if i walked into the Church and shake my head commanding demons to die while ignoring an obvious need to a suffering woman. Please prove me wrong, You will find her outside the Iwaya entrance of Mountain of Fire. she is not begging for help, but she looks sickly and homeless. I wish i could do more than coming to Nairaland to speak for her. I just hope overzealous member will not out of this embarrasing post driver her away from the vicinity of the church where she takes solace before help will come to her.

Re: Mountain Of Fire Members Help This Woman Now by LogicMind: 9:38am On Mar 21, 2012
god will provide
stay lazy
go to church
cast out demons
rewards are in heaven
destiny must fulfill
give tithes
love thy neighbour
don't be violent
kill all witches
cut off thy hand
glorify thy god
isreal is his chosen one
he has triumphed over death
virgins get pregnant
the dead rise and fly away
pray harder
Re: Mountain Of Fire Members Help This Woman Now by Ptolomeus(m): 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2012
oldtime:
from the vicinity of the church where she takes solace before help will come to her

I'm sure the pastor of that church where she attends give shelter, food and healing.
Surely the minister charged by the tithe, and the purpose of it is just to help the needy, do not use it to buy a new car right?
I advise you to take this woman to the pastor.
My respects.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Members Help This Woman Now by Image123(m): 11:11am On Mar 22, 2012
Is she a member of the said church? Is she born again? You can't help everybody. That was no typo, i'll say it again. YOU CAN'T HELP EVERYBODY. There was this lame man always/daily laid at the beautiful gate of the temple. Thank God though, his 'day' came, but it doesn't always happen.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Members Help This Woman Now by Snowwy: 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2012
@OP, since you are so concerned about her, what have you done to help her? Have you even talked or asked her what she needs?
Are you not also part of the church?
Have you brought it to the notice of the leadership of the church as well?
Re: Mountain Of Fire Members Help This Woman Now by Ptolomeus(m): 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2012
Image123: Is she a member of the said church? Is she born again? You can't help everybody. That was no typo, i'll say it again. YOU CAN'T HELP EVERYBODY. There was this lame man always/daily laid at the beautiful gate of the temple. Thank God though, his 'day' came, but it doesn't always happen.
ok ok
The beloved pastor could collect tithes at all, but can not help anyone.
Snowwy: since you are so concerned about her, what have you done to help her? Have you even talked or asked her what she needs?
Are you not also part of the church?
Have you brought it to the notice of the leadership of the church as well?

No.
He wants us to help.
He and his pastor can not, the church either ...

[
Re: Mountain Of Fire Members Help This Woman Now by Snowwy: 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2012

ok ok
The beloved pastor could collect tithes at all, but can not help anyone.

No.
He wants us to help.
He and his pastor can not, the church either ...

[
undefined

Why can't he help? He gave no reason. He did not say his pastor or the church (which he is a part of) cannot help either.
Did he take a little step further to speak to the woman asking her what she needs?
Why is he saying 'MFM members' should help while he 'passed by' this woman without helping?
Feeling concern from a distance is of no benefit. If he feels she needs help, let him speak to her and ask what she needs...that is a start...

(1) (Reply)

Should Christians Celebrate Birthdays? / Testimony: What God Did For Me. / For Your Information, Tithing Is A Universal Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.