Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

MASSOB Arrests Fake Beer Dealer In Onitsha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Arrests Fake Beer Dealer In Onitsha (5521 Views)

EFCC Arrests Fake "EFCC Operatives" (photo) / Fayose Arrests Fake Aides Of Buhari [PICS] / Plateau Police Arrests Fake Soldier & Recover N15m Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MASSOB Arrests Fake Beer Dealer In Onitsha by Dainfamous: 3:41am On Mar 21, 2012
THE Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB), on Monday, arrested a fake bottled beer dealer (names withheld) and handed him over to the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) for further investigations.

Addressing journalists, MASSOB commander, who led the operation, Chukwuemeka Omeinyi, said “luck ran out on the fake dealer when we bought some crates of beer from him and while drinking, discovered that the product was fake.

“We went and arrested him when we found out that he used a different beer bottle and Star beer cock to deceive the people.”

Omeinyi said they had handed the man over to NAFDAC, in line with the directive of the MASSOB leader, Chief Ralph Uwazurike, who had warned against jungle justice.

When contacted, the Onitsha Regional Director of NAFDAC, Benson Kine, confirmed the arrest and handover of the suspect by MASSOB members, saying that investigations were ongoing.

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/37889-massob-arrests-fake-beer-dealer-in-onitsha
Re: MASSOB Arrests Fake Beer Dealer In Onitsha by Fulop(m): 9:42am On Mar 21, 2012
Da infamous: THE Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB), on Monday, arrested a fake bottled beer dealer (names withheld) and handed him over to the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) for further investigations.

Addressing journalists, MASSOB commander, who led the operation, Chukwuemeka Omeinyi, said “luck ran out on the fake dealer when we bought some crates of beer from him and while drinking, discovered that the product was fake.

“We went and arrested him when we found out that he used a different beer bottle and Star beer cock to deceive the people.”

Omeinyi said they had handed the man over to NAFDAC, in line with the directive of the MASSOB leader, Chief Ralph Uwazurike, who had warned against jungle justice.

When contacted, the Onitsha Regional Director of NAFDAC, Benson Kine, confirmed the arrest and handover of the suspect by MASSOB members, saying that investigations were ongoing.

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/37889-massob-arrests-fake-beer-dealer-in-onitsha
i wish dem go fit kum aba kum nab dis kind ppl here....cos dem plenty like sand 4 aba.....thumbs up MASSOB.......!!!!!!!!!!
Re: MASSOB Arrests Fake Beer Dealer In Onitsha by Connoisseur(m): 9:44am On Mar 21, 2012
If only they wld continue like this and end all the harassment and intimidation of innocent civilians, then they might actuall get the support they desperately crave for.
Re: MASSOB Arrests Fake Beer Dealer In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 21, 2012
Ibos and fake product,na today.Okoro catching okoro.
Re: MASSOB Arrests Fake Beer Dealer In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 21, 2012
Onitsha market again ?
Re: MASSOB Arrests Fake Beer Dealer In Onitsha by warrior01: 10:30am On Mar 21, 2012
@ bluetooth, pls try and get a life for once. just note you're not getting younger

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Arrests Fake Beer Dealer In Onitsha by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:37am On Mar 21, 2012
warrior01: @ bluetooth, pls try and get a life for once. just note you're not getting younger
hahahahahahahahahahaha lol u got me laughing out loud alone in my class dat pipls start staring at me
Re: MASSOB Arrests Fake Beer Dealer In Onitsha by Pennywise(m): 10:43am On Mar 21, 2012
Faking star beer? He should be shot. He will go back if released.It doesnt matter if he does 50yrs.
Re: MASSOB Arrests Fake Beer Dealer In Onitsha by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 21, 2012
warrior01: @ bluetooth, pls try and get a life for once. just note you're not getting younger

And you old man,what kind of life do you have besides being a motorboy or fake spare part seller ? Oko sef dey talk .
Re: MASSOB Arrests Fake Beer Dealer In Onitsha by naijadanny: 11:04am On Mar 21, 2012
@ ~Bluetooth
Ibos and fake product,na today.Okoro catching okoro.
A fool is more sensible than u. Ure a disgrace and disappoint to mankind.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Arrests Fake Beer Dealer In Onitsha by babaowo: 11:06am On Mar 21, 2012
Its seems the guy has no money to settle them? They should go after their big bosses who are producing fake cosmetics,beverages and drugs.
Re: MASSOB Arrests Fake Beer Dealer In Onitsha by TolaniLuv: 11:08am On Mar 21, 2012
Ucheosefoh: hahahahahahahahahahaha lol u got me laughing out loud alone in my class dat pipls start staring at me

Haha. In a shinkansen ( fast train ) I laughed Japanese man sitting next to me stood up and change seat..Hahasmiley
Re: MASSOB Arrests Fake Beer Dealer In Onitsha by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 21, 2012
babaowo: Its seems the guy has no money to settle them? They should go after their big bosses who are producing fake cosmetics,beverages and drugs.
when non-ibos complain of ibos ingenuity,y'all will start screaming.thankGod massob is trying showing us a clearer picture of una fakeness now
Re: MASSOB Arrests Fake Beer Dealer In Onitsha by TolaniLuv: 11:14am On Mar 21, 2012
Btw, I didn't know deh sell fake beer in 9ja. Una na war oo
Re: MASSOB Arrests Fake Beer Dealer In Onitsha by Olaolufred(m): 11:34am On Mar 21, 2012
They say It is business.
So I have no choice than to accept.
However, why should Massob stop our brother while doing his business?
I can't understand why?
It sounds a paradox.
Re: MASSOB Arrests Fake Beer Dealer In Onitsha by Dainfamous: 11:46am On Mar 21, 2012
they sell fake beer and champagne in all parts of the world even in USA some fake champagne dealers were busted and the drinks came from china.same story in London so pls is not even scary compare to insecurity going on in Nigeria,fake drinks can never scare tourism away nor investors..........
Re: MASSOB Arrests Fake Beer Dealer In Onitsha by Igwe9(m): 11:49am On Mar 21, 2012
babaowo:

Its seems the guy has no money to settle them? They should go after their big bosses who are producing fake cosmetics,beverages and drugs.
If you had read the report very well, you'd found out that they arrested the maker of the fake beer after they had tested the beer. I believe they would be more than willing to extend same to other products if provided with the needed test apparatus.
Re: MASSOB Arrests Fake Beer Dealer In Onitsha by LogicMind: 11:55am On Mar 21, 2012
Drunkards making arrests. The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
Re: MASSOB Arrests Fake Beer Dealer In Onitsha by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2012
Choi! Anaba!

Well, na for Onitsha dem fit try dat one. Make dem come Aba first naw. Na everybody for Aba dem go arrest give Uwazurike. cheesy

Aba=home of everything fake
Re: MASSOB Arrests Fake Beer Dealer In Onitsha by cocoduck: 12:20pm On Mar 21, 2012
Logic Mind: Drunkards making arrests. The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
yes tell me what opc will do look u guys do not want to stay near us, then leave us alone let us rule ourselves just as we did before the whites came to us. Still u say no, now should we cut off our heads 4 u
Re: MASSOB Arrests Fake Beer Dealer In Onitsha by basadenet: 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2012
Massob the un recognized outfit trying to be relevant, well lets wait and see.
Re: MASSOB Arrests Fake Beer Dealer In Onitsha by tigerleggs(m): 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2012
Interesting. MOSSOB should be empowered to take over from Boko Exposed- Nigerian Persecution Force in the East.
Re: MASSOB Arrests Fake Beer Dealer In Onitsha by achi4u(m): 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2012
daz massob police
Re: MASSOB Arrests Fake Beer Dealer In Onitsha by lacasa: 1:57pm On Mar 21, 2012
Is massoob now part of Nigeria's watchdog n Security agencies??

Niigeria oOo where any rifffraff group can get a news headline.. Mtcheeeeeeuu!!
Re: MASSOB Arrests Fake Beer Dealer In Onitsha by ismhab(m): 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2012
When did massob become a goverment police.
Re: MASSOB Arrests Fake Beer Dealer In Onitsha by kizito96(m): 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2012
Good Job
Re: MASSOB Arrests Fake Beer Dealer In Onitsha by nduchucks: 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2012
Who authorized MASSOB to arrest Nigerian citizens, hence terrorize them?

There is no provision for citizen's arrest in our constitution. These MASSOB criminals should be arrested immediately. Bloody lawless folks.

TO KEEP NIGERIA ONE IS A TASK THAT MUST BE DONE cool

Re: MASSOB Arrests Fake Beer Dealer In Onitsha by Dainfamous: 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2012
well if boko haram can have a secret meeting with FG why cant MASSOB police his area..... undecided
Re: MASSOB Arrests Fake Beer Dealer In Onitsha by crackhouse(m): 3:41pm On Mar 21, 2012
Ucheosefoh: hahahahahahahahahahaha lol u got me laughing out loud alone in my class dat pipls start staring at me
hehehe, school boy.
Re: MASSOB Arrests Fake Beer Dealer In Onitsha by crackhouse(m): 3:48pm On Mar 21, 2012
lacasa: Is massoob now part of Nigeria's watchdog n Security agencies??

Niigeria oOo where any rifffraff group can get a news headline.. Mtcheeeeeeuu!!
does it mean if u are not a police man and u happen to catch a criminal that u will not hand him over to the police?.
Re: MASSOB Arrests Fake Beer Dealer In Onitsha by Igwe9(m): 3:50pm On Mar 21, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Who authorized MASSOB to arrest Nigerian citizens, hence terrorize them? huh

There is no provision for citizen's arrest in our constitution. These MASSOB criminals should be arrested immediately. Bloody lawless folks.
So, which one is better, the one that goes about killing innocent souls or the one that goes about checkmating the excesses of disgruntle individuals? shocked
By their posts, we shall know them sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

“i’ve Not Forgiven Obasanjo.. Will Not Forget What IBB Did To Me…” – Buhari / Is 100 Million Naira Really So Much?! / Bishop Matthew Kukah Live On Channels TV: Time To Treat The Patient.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.