Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige (5514 Views)

My Wife Went As Far Being Ready To Die With Me In 2014 - Gov Kashim Shettima / PDP Crisis: Party Leaders Plot Change Of Name, Merger With Smaller Parties / Buhari, Others Approve CPC Merger With ACN, ANPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by PaulJohn1: 11:15am On Dec 24, 2012
ACN to test merger with other opposition parties with Anambra 2014 governorship poll–Ngige .
Senator Chris Ngige says the 2014 governorship election in Anambra will be a test case for the proposed merger between the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) and other political parties.
Mr. Ngige, representing Anambra Central Senatorial zone, made this known in Awka on Sunday at the opening of his constituency office in Awka South Local Government area of the state. He expressed optimism that the fresh talks ACN had with other opposition parties would ensure a smooth take-over of power from the PDP in 2015 general elections. According to him, the talk is to help save the country from the grip of the ruling party under whose watch the country is experiencing insecurity. “ACN is the leading opposition party in the country and it behoves it to reach out to other opposition political parties to talk on how the country could be taken away from the grip of the PDP so as to save the country,” he said. Mr. Ngige, a former governor in the state, used the occasion to reward party faithful with eight Toyota Camry. He also distributed bags of rice, cartons of tomato, saying it was part of his constituency project to the people. Other items announced as constituency project were a N100 million scholarship grant to students. He also gave cash donations to churches, schools and orphanages; with a promise to train women and youths on skills acquisition by March 2013. Mr. Ngige said seven constituency offices would be opened in all the seven Local Governments that made up the senatorial zone to facilitate easy access to information.

http://premiumtimesng.com/regional/112422-acn-to-test-merger-with-other-opposition-parties-with-anambra-2014-governorship-poll-ngige.html

Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by Sunofgod(m): 11:20am On Dec 24, 2012
fc.uking sellout . . . . this Nigg.a will do anything for power.

Ngigie - the 'Igbo Cameleon' . . . .

watch this 'fool' - he's turning into a 'Yoruba' shysta!
Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 24, 2012
He is one of the fathers of ACN.He won't leave his political creation just because of tribal bigots can't see anything good in other tribes!

12 Likes

Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by PaulJohn1: 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
What's selling out in this? undecided

A performer is now a chameleon because he deflected to a more progressive party. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by TableLeg(m): 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2012
Sun of god: fc.uking sellout . . . . this Nigg.a will do anything for power.

My friend shut the fuc.k up and stop ranting like a pepper grinding machine! undecided
ODESHI!

2 Likes

Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by seunfly: 5:05pm On Dec 24, 2012

who cares where the political party is from, who created it or which part of the country it's dominates. in as much as it will better the life of peaple than the alternative.

2 Likes

Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2012
I agree with @Sunofgod, Ngige is a bloody sellout, only thing is we probably disagree on who he sells out.

The ACN leadership should not trust this man who puts tribal affiliation over loyalty to party. I recall when GEJ first got elected and everyone was jostling for the spoils, his comments then astounded me; he blatantly chose his tribe over his party's interest. Maybe thats how politics goes in Nigeria, but around my way thats what you call a "slithering snake".

Hes not to be trusted.
Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
As usual,he would be voted for and not the party.
Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by Series22(m): 6:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
Ngige cant win anambra.. Tufiakwa! Yorubber party? Instead of Acn in anambra we shal vote CPC

4 Likes

Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by kingingkinging: 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2012
Haveyou forgotten he defeated Dora, a former DG of NAFDAC and former minister. The man is a strong man.

2 Likes

Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by koruji(m): 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2012
Are you people this crazy?
Is ACN going to put a Yoruba man as the governor of your state?
Is the same CPC not the closest ally of ACN?
The funny thing is that you are probably writing this crap living in Yorubaland, working for a Yoruba employer, etc.
What is wrong with you - that you 'll rather be oppressed than be freed by good governance just because ACN is in control in Yorubaland today.
What Ngige has stated is clear - ACN will join with other parties to wrestle Nigeria from the PDP vultures.
Any Nigerian with half a brain should be in support of that - because it is PDP's character to go from bad to worse.

Series22: Ngige cant win anambra.. Tufiakwa! Yorubber party? Instead of Acn in anambra we shal vote CPC

12 Likes

Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by PaulJohn1: 9:44pm On Dec 24, 2012
^^
I tire for these people grin
Too Slow to comprehend angry
Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by MrGlobe(m): 11:21pm On Dec 24, 2012
Ngige am sorry, ACN is not allowed into Anambra govt house. You can keep it at the Senate. We have decided to vote Soludo. Pls don't waste your time and money.

4 Likes

Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by Metalgoong(m): 1:19am On Dec 25, 2012
So my home state is the next testing ground for Tinubu and his fellow Yoruba thugs? . .
Well, after Ondo, Anambra will be their last and final waterloo!
Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by onomeasike: 3:47am On Dec 25, 2012
metalgoogg the osu.remeber,you cant vote if we go by ibo tradition undecided
Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by Ikengawo: 4:28am On Dec 25, 2012
Ngige founded ACN, he can't defect to his own party
Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by PaulJohn1: 8:00am On Dec 25, 2012
Was he elected under A.C.N when he was the governor?
Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by Ngwakwe: 8:21am On Dec 25, 2012
Is it not this Ngige that governed Anambra State for three year under PDP when they rigged the election in his favour?

Ngige celebrated PDP then and supported Election Malpractices. Now he condemns PDP because his evil caught up with him and the Supreme Court butted him out.

A TYPICAL NIGERIAN POLITICIAN, "CHAMELEONS"

0lumide: He is one of the fathers of ACN.He won't leave his political creation just because of tribal bigots can't see anything good in other tribes!
Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by Metalgoong(m): 9:55am On Dec 25, 2012
onomeasike: metalgoogg the osu.remeber,you cant vote if we go by ibo tradition undecided

Another Yoruba dofus . .
I dont have time for imbe.ciles that drool and shytte every where with reckless abandon! grin grin grin

Here is a dating/meetup website for your ilk. Coogar, the fagg0t resident m0ron wants to meet ya! - - www.Yoruba-morons.com

1 Like

Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by Ekans: 10:10am On Dec 25, 2012
Ngige is the man that changed the face of governance in Anambra state for the better.I am supprised that some (ewu kafanchans) idiots are here berating him.When election time comes,the common man that usually votes in Anambra will still line up behind him regardless of his party affiliation.Anambra people are now wiser.
Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by OsunOriginal: 10:23am On Dec 25, 2012

And these are the Igbos some people are saying we should consider for VP in the event of merger. I have said it again and again, Igbos should NOT be given any consideration in the proposed merger - they wont add any value. They should be isolated and put where they belong - south east bush.

1 Like

Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by jide4lagos(m): 10:30am On Dec 25, 2012
Series22: Ngige cant win anambra.. Tufiakwa! Yorubber party? Instead of Acn in anambra we shal vote CPC
you see yourself? Bigotism will lead you into your enemies hand one day.

1 Like

Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by dridowu: 10:40am On Dec 25, 2012
WHAT IS ACN ?
Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by OgeneDom(m): 11:05am On Dec 25, 2012
Who is Soludo. 4get it. We need vibrant and active leader
Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by baron2000(m): 11:41am On Dec 25, 2012

Ethnic bigot and a self confessed slowpoke. Until fools like you are incinerated Nigeria Will find it tough to progress.

1 Like

Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by ammanison(m): 11:44am On Dec 25, 2012
What really baffles me the most is how some people think.is Adams oshiomhole not an ACN extract?why aren't u people complaining.

3 Likes

Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by jaymichael(m): 12:32pm On Dec 25, 2012
Them don lose na.
Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by lacasa: 12:51pm On Dec 25, 2012
koruji: Are you people this crazy?
Is ACN going to put a Yoruba man as the governor of your state?
Is the same CPC not the closest ally of ACN?
The funny thing is that you are probably writing this crap living in Yorubaland, working for a Yoruba employer, etc.
What is wrong with you - that you 'll rather be oppressed than be freed by good governance just because ACN is in control in Yorubaland today.
What Ngige has stated is clear - ACN will join with other parties to wrestle Nigeria from the PDP vultures.
Any Nigerian with half a brain should be in support of that - because it is PDP's character to go from bad to worse.

U make sense die!.

Kudos smiley

The End of PDP is at hand God-willing
Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by Ikwerefistson: 12:57pm On Dec 25, 2012
Paul John: What's selling out in this? undecided

A performer is now a chameleon because he deflected to a more progressive party. cheesy
if d amalgamatd criminals of nija acn then we hav a problm
Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by Ikwerefistson: 12:58pm On Dec 25, 2012
If d amalgamatd criminals of nija re d progresives.then u hav a mental problm
Re: ACN To Test Merger With Other Oppositions With Anambra 2014 Gov Poll-Ngige by Ikwerefistson: 1:04pm On Dec 25, 2012
kingoflag: I agree with @Sunofgod, Ngige is a bloody sellout, only thing is we probably disagree on who he sells out.

The ACN leadership should not trust this man who puts tribal affiliation over loyalty to party. I recall when GEJ first got elected and everyone was jostling for the spoils, his comments then astounded me; he blatantly chose his tribe over his party's interest. Maybe thats how politics goes in Nigeria, but around my way thats what you call a "slithering snake".

Hes not to be trusted.
wat else do u expect frm awo ole political philosophy nd tribalistic definatn of democracy.frm alaye group sory action group 2 agbero democracy oops i mean aliance 4 democracy 2 amalgamatd criminals of nija acn.rubish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remembering The Poor Of The World / Where Is General Muhammadu Buhari The APC Presidential Candidate? / GEJ Favoured The North, Yet They Hated Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.