Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Would You Allow Your Wife To Work In A Beer Bar? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Allow Your Wife To Work In A Beer Bar? (7824 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... / Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Allow Your Wife To Work In A Beer Bar? by xynerise: 11:10am On Mar 21, 2012
Hey! Dont even think am the one. grin. Its an issue me and my friends are arguing about. Would you allow her or him? Cos a friend of mine works in a Spa. grin
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife To Work In A Beer Bar? by CArt(m): 11:24am On Mar 21, 2012
To own and run a beer palor,YES but as an attendant NO.

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Wife To Work In A Beer Bar? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 21, 2012
she wont even dare discuss such alcoholic discussion with me

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Wife To Work In A Beer Bar? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:34pm On Mar 21, 2012
Yes! she will come home drunk and u no dat tin sweet wen d babe high.

Kai i go knack am , knack am, knack am. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Wife To Work In A Beer Bar? by CArt(m): 1:46pm On Mar 21, 2012
Idowuogbo: Yes! she will come home drunk and u no dat tin sweet wen d babe high.

10 gbosa's for u, you are in the spirit kiss
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife To Work In A Beer Bar? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2012
Kini big deal!!
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife To Work In A Beer Bar? by Rastamann: 4:15pm On Mar 21, 2012
NO No nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife To Work In A Beer Bar? by babaowo: 4:17pm On Mar 21, 2012
CArt:

..... More than spirit....
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife To Work In A Beer Bar? by mykejones(m): 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2012
How did this topic make the homepage?
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife To Work In A Beer Bar? by vanstanzy(m): 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2012
CArt:

@CArt
We are talking wifey here and not girlfriend. As for me a very big NO, NADDA, NOT IN THIS WORLD, NEVER!!! Beer parlour, Guyz you know we men act very stupid when we are drunk, even with another man's wife.

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Wife To Work In A Beer Bar? by Coefficient(m): 4:19pm On Mar 21, 2012
Which kain levels be dat, biko? So other men can tap her ar.se n drool over her ? No way sir! grin Beer bar ko, ogogoro cave ni!
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife To Work In A Beer Bar? by Ekans: 4:20pm On Mar 21, 2012
Beer bar ke!so u want all these nonsense men to dey press my wife ikebe?tufiakwa.
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife To Work In A Beer Bar? by mercato: 4:21pm On Mar 21, 2012
CArt:

No b if ur babe reach house for U̶̲̥̅̊ to nack am?badt guys like me gσ° arrange am for road.lol
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife To Work In A Beer Bar? by 2rutalk1: 4:22pm On Mar 21, 2012
Even my girl friend will not near there, let alone my wife due to my past experience. Mind you, as customers are pricing the bar products, they are equally pricing her personal product. Every bar attendant especially in a place like Lagos gets an average of 10 toasters in a day. And statistics shows that for every 5 TOASTS, at least one must be acceded to. To be fore-warned is to be fore-armed
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife To Work In A Beer Bar? by ArQueBusieR(m): 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2012
God forbid bad thing. Wife of a COAS/CDS working in a bar? Tofiaka!
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife To Work In A Beer Bar? by Flashaldrin(m): 4:36pm On Mar 21, 2012
Idowuogbo: Yes! she will come home drunk and u no dat tin sweet wen d babe high.

you wish it were you lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife To Work In A Beer Bar? by IYANGBALI: 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2012
i would rather allow her to work in a beer parlour.
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife To Work In A Beer Bar? by kelz88(f): 4:40pm On Mar 21, 2012
Are you worried about pervs or what?
She needs to earn a living, so if she has no other option then ....
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife To Work In A Beer Bar? by Flashaldrin(m): 4:40pm On Mar 21, 2012
xynerise: Hey! Dont even think am the one. grin. Its an issue me and my friends are arguing about. Would you allow her or him? Cos a friend of mine works in a Spa. grin
kai, antelope, you no fit satisfy skydeep?? lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife To Work In A Beer Bar? by neyostica: 4:41pm On Mar 21, 2012
When i no dey marry ashawo
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife To Work In A Beer Bar? by CArt(m): 4:46pm On Mar 21, 2012
vanstanzy:

@CArt
We are talking wifey here and not girlfriend. As for me a very big NO, NADDA, NOT IN THIS WORLD, NEVER!!! Beer parlour, Guyz you know we men act very stupid when we are drunk, even with another man's wife.
A woman doesn't have to be in a beer parlor before she cheats.I will free her if she is the CEO of the place.
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife To Work In A Beer Bar? by vanstanzy(m): 5:03pm On Mar 21, 2012
CArt:
A woman doesn't have to be in a beer parlor before she cheats.I will free her if she is the CEO of the place.

@CArt
Guy if even if she'll cheat, working in a beer palour will quicken the process. I tell u beer parlour is bad news.
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife To Work In A Beer Bar? by Cheggoon(m): 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2012
Lailai..i kw go fit allow my wife to work.....make all those Yahoo boiz way God go punish dey press my wif for breast and yanchh...after takin the mixure of Alomo....ogidiga..oroki herbal mixture.....jedi and opaeyin...plus afato....cum join am wit henessey and gbegbemu....
God forbid.....
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife To Work In A Beer Bar? by Ibangap(m): 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2012
SMH! See thread. *Sighs and walks away*
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife To Work In A Beer Bar? by Cheggoon(m): 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2012
neyostica: When i no dey marry ashawo
Godbles u my broda.....!
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife To Work In A Beer Bar? by Commander12: 5:17pm On Mar 21, 2012
IYA NGBALI: i would rather allow her to work in a beer parlour.
Me too.[img]http://www.demama.info/hjk[/img]
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife To Work In A Beer Bar? by Thereishel: 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2012
Another question to ask is "WOULD YOU ALLOW UR WIFE TO BE A PROSTITUTE?"
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife To Work In A Beer Bar? by Flashaldrin(m): 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2012
The question is, do i trust her?? If there is trust, then she can work in an ashawo joint for all i care.
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife To Work In A Beer Bar? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 21, 2012
Big NO !
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife To Work In A Beer Bar? by Phranckanny(m): 5:50pm On Mar 21, 2012
I wont even allow her work in a fast food joint let alone beer bar.

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Wife To Work In A Beer Bar? by Moyola(f): 5:52pm On Mar 21, 2012
In a decent Beer bar? Yeh tongue
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife To Work In A Beer Bar? by juman(m): 6:03pm On Mar 21, 2012
No

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Still Uses Ex-girlfriend's Name As Passwords / Guys How Do U Feel When U See A Lady In This Typa Dress? [picture] / Different Girls On Their Menstrual Cycle (period) (meme Collection)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.