Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival (29030 Views)

My Travel Experience With Arik Airline / Step To Have Vietnam Visa On Arrival Online 2014 - 2015, Save Money?? / Republic Of Georgia Visa On Arrival Document!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by henrychubayo: 9:38pm On Jul 25, 2012
ibrak200:
how his he going to forward those documents to me, is it by mail or fax ?
And how much is the repatrition fee ?
I told you to call the embassy to get more informations from them but here you are asking me question that you should get answers from 9ja. Not sure the actuall amount now for repatrition fees in 9ja but thinks it should be around 110,000k and ask him to mail the documents direct to you by mail and not fax.
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by ibrak200: 11:49pm On Jul 25, 2012
henrychubayo:
I told you to call the embassy to get more informations from them but here you are asking me question that you should get answers from 9ja. Not sure the actuall amount now for repatrition fees in 9ja but thinks it should be around 110,000k and ask him to mail the documents direct to you by mail and not fax.
thanks i will try and get the contact of the embassy. But please what is the meaning of that repatrition fee and is it must that i will pay it ?
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by henrychubayo: 7:35am On Jul 26, 2012
ibrak200:
thanks i will try and get the contact of the embassy. But please what is the meaning of that repatrition fee and is it must that i will pay it ?
Contact south african embassy or check your dictionary to know the meaning. The embassy will also tell you whether your case may require you to pay the fees. But surely, if you come back to nigeria, the money will be giving back to you. 95% of young guy like u must pay.
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by ibrak200: 8:04am On Jul 26, 2012
henrychubayo:
Contact south african embassy or check your dictionary to know the meaning. The embassy will also tell you whether your case may require you to pay the fees. But surely, if you come back to nigeria, the money will be giving back to you. 95% of young guy like u must pay.
thanks.
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 28, 2012
I must commend ur generosity in givin out vital info free of charge, some greedy individuals/agents wud charge a huge sum of money in the name of LOGISTICS
Wel done bro & May God reward u
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 28, 2012
Do u hav info in some other countries apart 4rm SA? Reason: i'd lost some relatives, friend-friends in SA though they went in 4d d wrong things etc
I think a student visa wud be ideal 4me, work-study bassis.
Dont mind returning back after mine MSc programme or relocate for a greener pasture...however it goes
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by henrychubayo: 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2012
olibyno: I must commend ur generosity in givin out vital info free of charge, some greedy individuals/agents wud charge a huge sum of money in the name of LOGISTICS
Wel done bro & May God reward u
Thanks
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by henrychubayo: 12:18pm On Jul 28, 2012
olibyno: Do u hav info in some other countries apart 4rm SA? Reason: i'd lost some relatives, friend-friends in SA though they went in 4d d wrong things etc
I think a student visa wud be ideal 4me, work-study bassis.
Dont mind returning back after mine MSc programme or relocate for a greener pasture...however it goes
I certainly do not have a full information about any country apart from south africa where am living. It will not be a bad idea if you study here. But here in south africa, they don't have work and study program.
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2012
Thanks alot sir,
Means of sustainance matters atleast 2compliment d lil fund dat wud be comin from the source here...lol
Anywayz its well with us
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by james85: 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2012
I just have to post our nice experience with Florida miami beach vacation Really these are amazing beach or place for family vacations. The all family members and the children’s are enjoying with plenty of fun in that location. I am very glad to visit this place and get a few information on that place it’s like good or memorable vacations for me and my family.
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by henrychubayo: 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2012
james85: I just have to post our nice experience with Florida miami beach vacation
Really these are amazing beach or place for family vacations. The all family members and the children’s are enjoying with plenty of fun in that location. I am very glad to visit this place and get a few information on that place it’s like good or memorable vacations for me and my family.
It will be nice if you post your experience. Include some of the pictures.
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by surecan: 4:01am On Aug 06, 2012
henrychubayo,
I have intention to send my wife for masters in South Africa and i wish to join her later because am currently in Qatar working as a doctor,do you mean that she cannot get some thing to do while doing her masters and what do you think that will be my chances to get temporary work pending when i will get my licence to work as a Doctor,thank u
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by henrychubayo: 8:09pm On Aug 06, 2012
surecan: henrychubayo,
I have intention to send my wife for masters in South Africa and i wish to join her later because am currently in Qatar working as a doctor,do you mean that she cannot get some thing to do while doing her masters and what do you think that will be my chances to get temporary work pending when i will get my licence to work as a Doctor,thank u
As for your wife, i can't not say for sure whether or not she will get a work while doing her masters here in south africa. But note my advice, her chances of getting work here is very very low. unless you want her to do business here, she may not get employed and its difficult to find one. Such programs like work and study does not apply here. South african have too many unemployed people of their own. The govt discourage companies from offering foreigners work by increasing the requirements for work permit. But as for you, you don't have much problem working here or getting any permit since you are a doctor. Plz equip your wife well financially to undertake her studies without any problems. When she graduate here, her chances of getting work will definatly increase.

2 Likes

Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by surecan: 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2012
henrychubayo:
As for your wife, i can't not say for sure whether or not she will get a work while doing her masters here in south africa. But note my advice, her chances of getting work here is very very low. unless you want her to do business here, she may not get employed and its difficult to find one. Such programs like work and study does not apply here. South african have too many unemployed people of their own. The govt discourage companies from offering foreigners work by increasing the requirements for work permit. But as for you, you don't have much problem working here or getting any permit since you are a doctor. Plz equip your wife well financially to undertake her studies without any problems. When she graduate here, her chances of getting work will definatly increase.
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by henrychubayo: 9:57pm On Aug 06, 2012
surecan:

Thank you so much,here is a forum where every body can learn but some times we can connect in several ways,pls could you just give me a msg on benfrank44@yahoo.com

Already did when you sent me a request
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by Talk2naija(m): 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2012
Nigeria Brothers and Sisters, i have alittle Problem which i want you to help me Solve, My Friend In Holland Van der Horg Wanted to Visit me here in Nigeria for My Birthday. So He already has his Ticket and Schedule But on The Going to get a Nigerian Visa Na war o. The Nigerian Immigration Site Rejected his Card denied his Payment. if he didnt pay, he cant submit the vISA, please I need your Help Nairalanders
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by henrychubayo: 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2012
Talk2naija: Nigeria Brothers and Sisters, i have alittle Problem which i want you to help me Solve, My Friend In Holland Van der Horg Wanted to Visit me here in Nigeria for My Birthday. So He already has his Ticket and Schedule But on The Going to get a Nigerian Visa Na war o. The Nigerian Immigration Site Rejected his Card denied his Payment. if he didnt pay, he cant submit the vISA, please I need your Help Nairalanders
Its very unfortunate. However little can guys in nairaland do as they are not operators of the website to know what actually went wrong and how best to resolve it. But i suggest you ask your friend to appear physical at the nigerian embassy in holland. He will be giving an urgent attention. He has to use the ticket cause the money is non-refundable and for the fact that he has bought it, the embassy will consider him very serious. But note that nothing guys here can do to assist since the web page is controled by immigration nigeria unless one of us works there. However, beware of scamers
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by EMSA(m): 11:23am On Aug 13, 2012
Henrychubayo nice thread you have here. You have been so helpful with relevant information released about living and how to survive in SA.
Thanks for your concern and interest so far.
badeji01@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by bjstardom(m): 11:54am On Nov 07, 2012
Hello, please I want to know how much it will cost me in getting sa visa and how much d ticket will be if am flying on economy class and I wanna stay for maybe a year or 2 years.
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by ibrak200: 2:59pm On Jan 14, 2013
henrychubayo:
Plz where and how can i get a ticket intenary and hotel reservation for sa visa without payment or low payment anyway. please i need it for my application
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by henrychubayo: 1:57pm On Jan 15, 2013
ibrak200: Plz where and how can i get a ticket intenary and hotel reservation for sa visa without payment or low payment anyway. please i need it for my application
Go to south africa Airways and book it free. As for hotel, find it online and book.
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by ibrak200: 9:05pm On Jan 15, 2013
henrychubayo:
Go to south africa Airways and book it free. As for hotel, find it online and book.
god bless you. Thanks so much for the info.
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by Yemzat(m): 2:14am On Jul 05, 2013
Oh henry i really apreciate dis .bt pls am gonna need ur help on how i cn get to swaziland frm naija as they dnt hav embassy here.pls find out for me i really need it urgently.tnx
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by henrychubayo: 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2013
Yemzat: Oh henry i really apreciate dis .bt pls am gonna need ur help on how i cn get to swaziland frm naija as they dnt hav embassy here.pls find out for me i really need it urgently.tnx

Is easy to get a visa to Swaziland. There single entry visa is around 65 Rand which is about 1200 naira and there embassy in Pretoria serves Nigeria cause they don't have embassy in Nija. I have gone to that place and i obtained my visa in Pretoria. But note that there visa is still stamp and not stickers. But what do you wanted to go there to do? let us start from there and i can see how to assist you in that aspect. Get back to me.
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by evantical: 11:03am On Jul 06, 2013
henry thanks for your candid answers here. If am to open a business like cyber cafe/photo studio , or even the okrika business what are the prospects? and how much are shops or market stalls if there is any there? Tnks
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by henrychubayo: 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2013
evantical: henry thanks for your candid answers here. If am to open a business like cyber cafe/photo studio , or even the okrika business what are the prospects? and how much are shops or market stalls if there is any there? Tnks

if you get a good place, the cyber cafe/photo studio is moving very well here. But it has to be close to school or black environment here. shops are too expensive for a new comer. mainly u will be required to buy the shop which will be too expensive. But the citizen are too jealous of foreigners owing shop and there re too many break and steal here in foreign owners shop. consider cyber cafe/photo studio cause it moves very well.
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by Yemzat(m): 3:12pm On Jul 06, 2013
Tnx sir.d facts is i met a lady frm that place in winners chapel in lagos.and she wnt me to visit her over ther.she got a gud job nd a place of herself.nd as a naija guy i tink its an opportunity 4 me to visit those southy countries.pls i really need hw to go abt it frm naija here tnx.
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by Yemzat(m): 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2013
Pls tel me more abt d stil stamp nd visa tins.
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by henrychubayo: 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2013
Yemzat: Tnx sir.d facts is i met a lady frm that place in winners chapel in lagos.and she wnt me to visit her over ther.she got a gud job nd a place of herself.nd as a naija guy i tink its an opportunity 4 me to visit those southy countries.pls i really need hw to go abt it frm naija here tnx.

ok i do understand now. There visa is easy to get but there is only one thing which am afraid that they request. the embassy in south africa will ask u to submit resident permit you are using in south africa. i submitted and that is how i got mine. But the visa is also done in swaziland. I dont like to get involved in other people visa affairs and am not an agent. if not, i would have try to get the visa for you. with the visa, u can get southy visa as well. just tell the embassy of south that you want to fly SAA to Swaziland with the visa page and they will give you a southy visa which you can use to enter southy and leave as well. May be, U can ask the lady to assist you and do the visa for u in swaziland. But if you need any infos, am willing to assist. the visa fees is around 60 rand as at last year that i applied.
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by Yemzat(m): 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2013
I just cnt belief such a wonderful guy like u can b found on net.am really grateful.i wil contact s.africa airline nd embassy.may b it wil wrk via sa.pls are u on facebook,2gochat,whatsapp...i wil like to hav urcontact. Pls cos i wil like to see u one on one wen i come.am hapi nw.i hv told d gurl abt u nd sher happy.tnx once more.
Re: My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival by evantical: 1:42am On Jul 07, 2013
plz help me check shops or who i can meet or site i can go to . Renting will be cheaper and more preferable.tnks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trailer Accident In Apapa Lagos State This Morning! (Photos) / ''Nigeria Is My America!" - Gambian Businesswoman In Lagos Declares (Video) / Motor Accident Kills 3 In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.