Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do? (1313 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do? by oomen(m): 6:19pm On Mar 21, 2012
Some few days to your wedding,armed men invaded your fiancee's apartment,who was still a virgin.Raped her & got her pregnant.Would you still marry her?
Re: What Would You Do? by mercenaryx(m): 6:27pm On Mar 21, 2012
Are you madt?
Re: What Would You Do? by kelz88(f): 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2012
Haba! Is it her fault she was raped??

So cos she's no longer a virgin she doesn't deserve you or what?!

Small-minded person.
Re: What Would You Do? by mercenaryx(m): 6:48pm On Mar 21, 2012
kelz88: Haba! Is it her fault she was raped??

So cos she's no longer a virgin she doesn't deserve you or what?!

Small-minded person.
Sensible.
Re: What Would You Do? by Killz3(m): 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2012
Op you be olodo o. . . grin grin grin How will someone get pregnant "few days to her wedding?" After she was Ra[i]p[/i]ed or not? If i call you dumb they'll say i'm wicked. . . grin grin grin You are dumb!

Anyway, depending on if it was "really" a rape, then i'll marry her. . . But there's no way she'd be pregnant. At least pregnancy cannot be confirmed in a few days. . .
Re: What Would You Do? by kelz88(f): 6:59pm On Mar 21, 2012
I intentionally ignored the pregnancy bit.

Like, seriously? LOL. Few days to the wedding lmao!!
Also, surely she would have gone to hospital, etc and most likely got the morning after pill or whatever.

Mchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!

OP, would you feel better if she aborted the baby?
Re: What Would You Do? by BodyKiss(m): 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2012
oomen: Some few days to your wedding,armed men invaded your fiancee's apartment,who was still a virgin.Raped her & got her pregnant.Would you still marry her?

You're very st.u.p.id.
Re: What Would You Do? by mercenaryx(m): 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2012
BodyKiss:

You're very st.u.p.id.
seconded
Re: What Would You Do? by obowunmi(m): 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2012
As long as she doesn't have HIV... Rape is quite normal and the way of life in Nigeria. undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Would You Do? by slimyem: 7:08pm On Mar 21, 2012
oomen: Some few days to your wedding,armed men invaded your fiancee's apartment,who was still a virgin.Raped her & got her pregnant.Would you still marry her?
what kinda of warped imagination is this? cheesy cheesy
Smh!
Re: What Would You Do? by mercenaryx(m): 7:15pm On Mar 21, 2012
slimyem: what kinda of warped imagination is this? cheesy cheesy
Smh!
Boredom
Re: What Would You Do? by Killz3(m): 7:44pm On Mar 21, 2012
obowunmi: As long as she doesn't have HIV... Rape is quite normal and the way of life in Nigeria. undecided undecided undecided
O boy stay off drugs. . . grin You don dey talk rubbish! grin
Re: What Would You Do? by Killz3(m): 7:46pm On Mar 21, 2012
kelz88: I intentionally ignored the pregnancy bit.

Like, seriously? LOL. Few days to the wedding lmao!!
Also, surely she would have gone to hospital, etc and most likely got the morning after pill or whatever.

Mchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!

OP, would you feel better if she aborted the baby?
I no fit ignore "mumuism". . . grin You sef still dey talk abort baby. . . Which baby? grin
Re: What Would You Do? by mercenaryx(m): 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2012
"mumuism".
is that your school of thought?
Re: What Would You Do? by Reanaa: 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2012
be reasonable at least. Armed robber violation u and u can't find ur way to doctor
Re: What Would You Do? by malaria(f): 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2012
Anoda nollywood blockbuster from Amaco investments,directed by afam okereke
Re: What Would You Do? by mercenaryx(m): 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2012
malaria: Anoda nollywood blockbuster from Amaco investments,directed by afam okereke
You don start?
Re: What Would You Do? by Killz3(m): 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2012
mercenaryx: "mumuism".
is that your school of thought?
You miss road?
Re: What Would You Do? by mercenaryx(m): 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2012
~Killz~:

You miss road?
no you miss planet
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 22, 2012
@OP
give her a dose of morning after PREGNANCY pill AND morning after HIV pills, et voila, case closed!

here is a question for you: if the armed robber ra.ped YOU (g[b]a[/b]y armed robbers are out there o), would you still expect your gf to marry you?
Re: What Would You Do? by oomen(m): 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2012
Op you be olodo o. . . grin grin grin How will someone get pregnant "few days to her wedding?" After she was Ra[i]p[/i]ed or not? If i call you dumb they'll say i'm wicked. . . grin grin grin You are dumb!

Anyway, depending on if it was "really" a rape, then i'll marry her. . . But there's no way she'd be pregnant. At least pregnancy cannot be confirmed in a few days. . .You are such a jerk & a clown too.How many days is a few days & how long does it take to confirm a pregnancy?A fifteen year old of your type reasoning & behaving like a boy of seven & half year old is a cause for concern.You must be a schizophrenia case,find help & stop being a nuisance.I strongly believe you do send your posts from a mental asylum,you have a confused mind.I would suggest you always keep that your hole you call mouth shut & your itchy hands folded in order not to always display that embarrassing low inteligence of yours.[quote author=~Killz~][font=tempus sans itc][size=11pt]Op you be olodo o. . . grin grin grin How will someone get pregnant "few days to her wedding?" After she was Ra[i]p[/i]ed or not? If i call you dumb they'll say i'm wicked. . . grin grin grin You are dumb!

Anyway, depending on if it was "really" a rape, then i'll marry her. . . But there's no way she'd be pregnant. At least pregnancy cannot be confirmed in a few days. . .You are such a jerk & a clown too.How many days is a few days & how long does it take to confirm a pregnancy?A fifteen year old of your type reasoning & behaving like a boy of seven & half year old is cause for concern.You must be a schizophrenia case,find help & stop being a nuisance.I strongly believe you do send your posts from a mental asylum,you have a confused mind.I would suggest you always keep that you hole you call mouth shut & your itchy hands folded in order not to always display that embarrassing low inteligence of yours.
[quote author=~Killz~][font=tempus sans itc][size=11pt]Op you be olodo o. . . grin grin grin How will someone get pregnant "few days to her wedding?" After she was Ra[i]p[/i]ed or not? If i call you dumb they'll say i'm wicked. . . grin grin grin You are dumb!

Anyway, depending on if it was "really" a rape, then i'll marry her. . . But there's no way she'd be pregnant. At least pregnancy cannot be confirmed in a few days. . .You are such a jerk & a clown too.How many days is a few days & how long does it take to confirm a pregnancy?A fifteen year old of your type reasoning & behaving like a boy of seven & half year old is cause for concern.You must be a schizophrenia case,find help & stop being a nuisance.I strongly believe you do send your posts from a mental asylum,you have a confused mind.I would suggest you always keep that you hole you call mouth shut & your itchy hands folded in order not to always display that embarrassing low inteligence of yours.
Re: What Would You Do? by Killz3(m): 5:16pm On Mar 23, 2012
^^^
Well said. . . Like the true Idi[i]o[/i]t that you are. . . I wasn't expecting less!

May your fiancee get violated and eventually pregnant, few days to your wedding. . . Dimwitted obfuscated Bat!

Nonsense in 3D.
Re: What Would You Do? by oomen(m): 10:48pm On Mar 24, 2012
Your copy & paste grammar didn't work,always look words up in the dictionary before you use them.You have once again succeeded in displaying your low intelligence.The words you used better describe your nature,personality.I see your brain was truly made from metal sheets & it's rusting already.You are so frustrated.I hope & pray you leave the mental asylum soon.Speedy recovery!
Re: What Would You Do? by oomen(m): 12:14am On Mar 25, 2012
You think everybody is a drug addict like you.Your mouth needs a safety padlock & your hands an unbreakable chain.schizophrenic,grow up & regulate this absurd mindset of yours that tells you your tongue is sharp.Believe me your tongue is so blunt,it can't even cut a cooked egg into two.An advice for you,if you don't have any positive thing to say to your fellow human just keep quiet.Being insultive doesn't portray you as the intelligent one rather it shows your lack of basic home training & devalues your worth.I can't believe people like you are still existing in this civilized era.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do? by Killz3(m): 7:26am On Mar 25, 2012
oomen: O boy stay off drugs. . . grin You don dey talk rubbish! ; You think everybody is a drug addict like you.Your mouth needs a safety padlock & your hands an unbreakable chain.shizophrenic,grow up & regulate this absurd mindset of yours that tells you your tongue is sharp.Believe me your tongue is so blunt,it can't even cut a cocked egg into two.An advice for you,if don't have any positive thing to say to your fellow human just keep quiet.Being insultive doesn't portray you as the intelligent one rather it shows your lack of basic home training & devalues your worth.I can't believe people like you are still existing in this civilized era.
You are still an idi[i]o[/i]t!
Re: What Would You Do? by oomen(m): 10:25am On Mar 25, 2012
Am in the church praying for the total healing of your mental disorder.I hope they do allow inmates to attend church services there in the mental asylum?You will be alright soon!

(1) (Reply)

Would You Still Be Communicating With Ur Ex-bf/gf After U've Gotten Married? / My Galfrnd Is Making Me Sense Infidelity in her / Picture Of Two Lesbian Wed! Do Ladies Really Need A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.