Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

How Can One Identify A Good Gucci Shoe? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Can One Identify A Good Gucci Shoe? (1498 Views)

Tips On How To Identify Fake Perfumes / Gucci Greenredgreen Black Buckle Belt / How To Identify A Fake Perfume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Identify A Good Gucci Shoe? by Ezyoung(m): 11:09pm On Mar 21, 2012
Please help, i'v have been deceived on several occasion on buying a low quality Gucci shoe, please how can one identify the Real one?
Re: How Can One Identify A Good Gucci Shoe? by Dyt(f): 11:44pm On Mar 21, 2012
Dey all v similar looks
Mayb u get at a gucci shop
Re: How Can One Identify A Good Gucci Shoe? by wendyc: 12:21am On Mar 22, 2012
Hi there, I'm you have seen your share as far as "fake" gucci. It's not as hard as you think. For one if it's too good to be thru, then it's not a gucci. I own a boutique and I do sell gucci shoes. After much research there are few gucci "authorized dealers" out there a hand full of them. Gucci partners with the very big department stores and it varies on the store location too. I get my own stuff from gucci directly or the major stores in US, keep in mind that gucci has to get rid of it's past season items to make room for new season. So they send this out but they also send new items too.if anyone tells you they are authorized dealers be very careful. I'm not one but do carry their products. LV does not even have authorized dealers of any kind. Keep that in mind if you want LV.

If you have any ?s, contact me Yewande_cole@yahoo.com
My website is. Www.colhz.com
I have some few sandals that are guaranteed Authentic.
Re: How Can One Identify A Good Gucci Shoe? by Nobody: 6:15am On Mar 22, 2012
@OP
by the look of the item AND ITS QUALITY, you can clearly see the difference. so simply take the shoes into your hands and TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT IT, et voila!

if you've ever worn genuine quality garment/shoes etc then you will surely see/know the difference.
Re: How Can One Identify A Good Gucci Shoe? by bigx(m): 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2013
attention to detail

no gum showing, no thread hanging, no lines out of place
http://www.gucci.com/us/category/m/men_s_shoes

(1) (Reply)

Your Hair Is Your Golden Crown_luchihairline_18/10/2013 / Wow!!Miss Tourism Thailand Nucharin Sinlaparak Emerges As Miss Tourism World. / Here's The True Purpose Of That Small Pocket In The Front Of Your Jeans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.