Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,819 members, 7,841,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies (9183 Views)

"Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " / 2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others / El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by bisiaet: 1:48pm On Mar 22, 2012
Is this not the same El-Rufai who was abusing and name calling GEJ and PDP so let him now tell us what is the diffrence between him and the PDP?

One thing that always annoys me as per all these our so called "directionless poltician" is that its in Nigeria you will see a "thief calling someone else a thief" So who is this man try to fool by painting himself holy or saint??

Well "Saint, Alhaji, Holy El- Rufai" if truely you commit this crime its a very sorry case that you are just one of those fake apostle of corruption eradication in Nigeria. I'm particalarly focuse on El Rufai because this man talk too much infact sometime with all what he says someone will feel like seen any PDP member and skin him alive not knowing that himself is no saint just trying to cover up by joining CPC to win people sympathy so that when the string of EFCC is pull on him he will turn it to "political witch hunt" or "political wizard hunt" thank God now he can not say its PDP who are at work but rather land allocation fraud case.
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by polokor60(m): 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2012
el rufia was more than a dictator when he was the f.c.t minister,very arrogant and inconsiderate.today he is a saint critisizing GEJ.GEJ maybe cluess and slow but he is not as heartless as this fela that made many people homeless(some died of HbP) while he allocated their land to his friends and family.el rufia the self righteous hypocrite stop pointing any accusing finger on GEJ because you worst than mr presido.
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by olaezebala: 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2012
na only mad man dem go give hoe way no go clear the bush way dem him side first.
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2012
You all should to to his twitter page and BOMBARD him (@elrufai).

He always acts Holier than Thou. He never ansers question he knows he will be caught and blocks you if you criticize him.
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by Odinaka00(m): 2:55pm On Mar 22, 2012
I love dat man so much dat sometimes I wonder Į̸̸̨f I'm a gay or sth lol
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by PrinceDudu(m): 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2012
Not surprised at all in el-rufai involvement in shady deals.
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2012
So what! at least he was doing his job while he was in office, who can say the same for the other marauding FCT Ministers, who have done nothing to maintain the FCT's design integrity. Whether you like it or not, El-Rufai remains the best FCT Minister we have ever had better a devil we know than the other devils we don't know
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by Sugardiva(f): 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2012
Do not make conclusions based solely on the testimony of the EFCC and the rest of them. There is more to this matter than meets the eye and i speak from a postion of authority as one of the lawyers working on this case and who was present in court that day. Im not a fan of el rufai but i think we shld cut him some slack. if you are aware of the full facts of the case you would not be so quick to judge. Do you know why the EFCC is instituting the matter against him? Why now, more than how many years after the deed? They are on a witch hunt and not all the allegations are true. Be objective.
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by surfaceD: 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2012
So they can even list the no plots ElRufai awarded to his family members? In that case Elrufai is more than a saint among Nigeria's political class, Moreover, I aint looking for a siant to make GEJ & Co to start using their heads 'cos without the likes of Elrufai we 'll only come here to post rubish which end up here and nothing more.
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by jamil2(m): 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2012
As A Nigerian i don't see anything new on corruption the present leaders should exercise the same dillema in the future. The question was when was the messiah hijack the nation (FROM THESE HEARTLESS LOOTERS INCLUDING MY FATHER IF HE WAS INVOLVED IN SUCH ACT) and makes the wholly things to order?
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by scriptwizz: 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2012
PrinceDudu: Not surprised at all in el-rufai involvement in shady deals.
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by scriptwizz: 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2012
Odinaka00: I love dat man so much dat sometimes I wonder Į̸̸̨f I'm a gay or sth lol

this guy don kolo o!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by scriptwizz: 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2012
Sugardiva: Do not make conclusions based solely on the testimony of the EFCC and the rest of them. There is more to this matter than meets the eye and i speak from a postion of authority as one of the lawyers working on this case and who was present in court that day. Im not a fan of el rufai but i think we shld cut him some slack. if you are aware of the full facts of the case you would not be so quick to judge. Do you know why the EFCC is instituting the matter against him? Why now, more than how many years after the deed? They are on a witch hunt and not all the allegations are true. Be objective.

pls spare me that, mrs. barrister. witchhunt? who is witchhunting him? GEJ or who? what are you talking? you think sensible adults will wake one morning and come to a competent court to narrate fairy tales of how many years. your thread sounds absurd, madam.
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by gegee(m): 3:55pm On Mar 22, 2012
after dem go dey form holier than thou ....big thief!!!
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by 2old4that(m): 3:55pm On Mar 22, 2012
Rubbish country!
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by obowunmi(m): 4:17pm On Mar 22, 2012
El-Rufai is on twitter because he is jobless. Get him a job and you will see his true colors...

How can a man who has'nt worked in years pay the school fees of two children in the U.S. @ 60k plus per year ($240,000) * 2..... yes! I follow him on twitter and I bash him once in a while but I am careful not to get banned. angry angry angry angry
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by zinosleek(m): 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2012
You need to follow this guy on twitter to know who he rily is. He is a egocentric, tribalistic native man. This guy feels all Niger Deltans are criminals and he accused GEJ of trying to create Ijaw Republic. This man is one of the people that feels leadership of Nigeria belong to them as birthright.
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by obowunmi(m): 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2012
zinosleek: You need to follow this guy on twitter to know who he rily is. He is a egocentric, tribalistic native man. This guy feels all Niger Deltans are criminals and he accused GEJ of trying to create Ijaw Republic. This man is one of the people that feels leadership of Nigeria belong to them as birthright.

what else do you expect from a mallam? angry angry angry angry
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by shabee: 4:31pm On Mar 22, 2012
No wonder he is Obasanjo/PDP family minister
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by mctemmy(f): 4:34pm On Mar 22, 2012
When a thief is being prosecuted by learned thieves and interrogated by thieves,under d chairmanship of thieve agency all a card carrier member of thieving party all answering to ultimate thief who happen to be GEJ what du u expect
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by SeunAero(m): 4:43pm On Mar 22, 2012
It hurts me when people take nairaland as a place they come to release so much lava from their lungs. Dat som1 testifies in court as a witness the nairaland 'jury' has passed judgement. I doubt if there are any of you who have lived or even spent 24hrs in Abuja while elrufai was fct minister! (I bet none of you have). Let the court cönclude its work, then you can come here and vommit what iz left of your already traumatized intestines.
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by Pennywise(m): 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2012
I was confounded when this lowly creature ElRufai was put in the mould of Nuhu Ribudu. The only thing they have in common is that they are both northerners. He should be made to do some serious jail time
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by REVOLUTNIS: 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2012
That guy is a heartless criminal, terrorist. he should be send to hail.
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by Myself2(m): 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2012
The bloody fool has the lying effrontery to go on twitter and Thisday Newspapers columns and posture like a saint.Well I've always known El Rufai to be a heartless criminal,who is wont to exhibit cameleonic tendencies to fool gullible Nigerians.

God punish el rufai and his believers
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by onyewec3: 6:12pm On Mar 22, 2012
Sugardiva: Do not make conclusions based solely on the testimony of the EFCC and the rest of them. There is more to this matter than meets the eye and i speak from a postion of authority as one of the lawyers working on this case and who was present in court that day. Im not a fan of el rufai but i think we shld cut him some slack. if you are aware of the full facts of the case you would not be so quick to judge. Do you know why the EFCC is instituting the matter against him? Why now, more than how many years after the deed? They are on a witch hunt and not all the allegations are true. Be objective.

Just listen to yourself...wen EFCC was after diepreye alameisegha,it wass a witch hunt, wen dey were after james onanefe ibori it was a witch hunt,wen they were after olabode george d same story...abeg spare me all your rubbish comment or rather tell it to your 5yr old niece!
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by onyewec3: 6:17pm On Mar 22, 2012
SeunAero: It hurts me when people take nairaland as a place they come to release so much lava from their lungs. Dat som1 testifies in court as a witness the nairaland 'jury' has passed judgement. I doubt if there are any of you who have lived or even spent 24hrs in Abuja while elrufai was fct minister! (I bet none of you have). Let the court cönclude its work, then you can come here and vommit what iz left of your already traumatized intestines.

Ehya,hw could u post this.do u think we are easily cowed by ur senseless coment.do I have to be in abuja to knw wats going on dere? Jst go and buy ursef a cool ice cream and enjoy on atlantic ocean ok.
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by Sugardiva(f): 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2012
scriptwizz:

pls spare me that, mrs. barrister. witchhunt? who is witchhunting him? GEJ or who? what are you talking? you think sensible adults will wake one morning and come to a competent court to narrate fairy tales of how many years. your thread sounds absurd, madam.

I said most ppple commenting dont know all that is goin on, and if they knew the full behind the scenes theatrics they would not be so quick to dish out their condemning comments. some pple are just knowing abt this suit on this thread and have heard only the one sided testimony of the EFCC yet they make their comments so confidently. Believe me u do not know what 'sensible adults' will and will not do when money and land in the FCT is involved.
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by Sugardiva(f): 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2012
onyewec3:

Just listen to yourself...wen EFCC was after diepreye alameisegha,it wass a witch hunt, wen dey were after james onanefe ibori it was a witch hunt,wen they were after olabode george d same story...abeg spare me all your rubbish comment or rather tell it to your 5yr old niece!

Do not insult me under the pretense of airing your views. I never insulted the pple who commented against El Rufai i only said that all the facts are not at your disposal so do not hastily make conclusions. Pls be mature enough to state your opinions without insulting others altho i expect u are too myopic to do that since you so confidently comment on an issue of which you have only 50 percent information and which information is nothing more than pure hearsay. How ignorant!
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by Sugardiva(f): 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2012
SeunAero: It hurts me when people take nairaland as a place they come to release so much lava from their lungs. Dat som1 testifies in court as a witness the nairaland 'jury' has passed judgement. I doubt if there are any of you who have lived or even spent 24hrs in Abuja while elrufai was fct minister! (I bet none of you have). Let the court cönclude its work, then you can come here and vommit what iz left of your already traumatized intestines.

Thank You! Nigerians are too quick to pass judgement when they know nothing of the facts! Most of them only heard abt this suit on this thread and so confidently open their mouths wide to comment.
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2012
STUUUUPID NAIRALANDERS...WAIT FOR YOUR TURN AND ALLOCATED LAND TO YOUR ENEMIES INSTEAD OF YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY!
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by Tropilo(m): 7:35pm On Mar 22, 2012
D judge's ruling will say it all. After all a Nigerian judge told us Ibori's name was "INNOCENT".
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by SeunAero(m): 7:44pm On Mar 22, 2012
onyewec3:

Ehya,hw could u post this.do u think we are easily cowed by ur senseless coment.do I have to be in abuja to knw wats going on dere? Jst go and buy ursef a cool ice cream and enjoy on atlantic ocean ok.
Hear yourself comparing a convicted criminal in the person of Ibori, with el-rufai. See no amount of your hyperventilating here would dent the good intentions and work he has done already. Faceless morons!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NLC Denies Requesting For Saraki's Resignation / Workers Reject Buhari’s Appointment Of Ayine As Auditor-general / Senate Summons Baru & Shell Over Revocation, Re-award Of OML 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.