Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,692 members, 7,840,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies (9182 Views)

"Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " / 2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others / El-Rufai Allocated Land To Family Members (8 Plots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by Tropilo(m): 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2012
D judge's ruling will tell it all. After all a Nigerian judge told us Ibori was innocent.
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by andyanders: 8:19pm On Mar 22, 2012
These are criminals. This Nation is a heaven for political office holders to become criminally stupendously rich as office holders. They are rogues. They display the ill-gotten wealth and they will be backed up by our legal system when they go to court.
El Rufai is a thief. As small as he is, he was one of the worst criminals you can think of. Look at his eyes. He is a pen robber.
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by Reference(m): 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2012
Why bother. In fifteen years those born today will swear he is as clean as surgical tools and as principled as a village headmaster. Anyway may their mudslinging continue till the volcano explodes. Bloody instruments of destruction.
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by jidewin(m): 8:43pm On Mar 22, 2012
But we know this before now,ABI?
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by ABsI1: 9:22pm On Mar 22, 2012
gulfer: This same storyline was mentioned way back when his relationship with OBJ soured, I do not know what this sensationalism intends to achieve. They should just get facts, determine all he got by crook and return it to the state, we don't need all this charade. The courts are now a celebrity making arena where we are reminded that our laws just don't work and treated to a drama between corrupt lawyers on both side asking for unending adjournments and throwing age-old technicalities about.
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by ABsI1: 9:25pm On Mar 22, 2012
Nice one
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by ABsI1: 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2012
chucky234: Court sitting and probe panels in Nigeria are nothing more than a family meeting,no sane man will expect anything to come from this because its business as usual.
By the way any news on subsidy removal probe? Guess already swept under the rug,lolz
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by ABsI1: 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2012
chucky234: Court sitting and probe panels in Nigeria are nothing more than a family meeting,no sane man will expect anything to come from this because its business as usual.
By the way any news on subsidy removal probe? Guess already swept under the rug,lolz
Nice one
undefined
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by ABsI1: 9:37pm On Mar 22, 2012
Anoda nice one
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by slam7000(m): 10:01pm On Mar 22, 2012
I liked and respected this dude so much till one of his boys offered to sell a piece of land to me,he presented this survey plan and i insisted on visiting and viewing the said plot of land and found out it was located on top of a hill.most of his errand boys benefitted from that,most sold theirs as they cldnt afford to develope the plots.
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by Beaf: 10:01pm On Mar 22, 2012
wowo2: Everyone outside of government has the panacea for all of Nigeria's problems. We have seen that this is not the case: ACN, NADECO, so-called technocrats all fail, regress and become equally greedy once they occupy govt posts.
We need a Law that not only punishes corrupt people but makes them earn their freedom after serving their prison term. One way is to have them pay back triple the govt trust/money that they mishandled or can not account for while in office.

Too much wahala.
Simply kill them, bruv.
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by Beaf: 10:11pm On Mar 22, 2012
Odinaka00: I love dat man so much dat sometimes I wonder Į̸̸̨f I'm a gay or sth lol

Write him a love letter, bruv. There's even an association of gays in Abuja these days. angry
We cramp and paralyse Babylon! Holy Ghost FIRE! Holy Ghost FIRE!! Holy Ghost FIRE!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2012
Honestly? I aint surprised!
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by onyewec3: 10:20pm On Mar 22, 2012
Sugardiva:

Thank You! Nigerians are too quick to pass judgement when they know nothing of the facts! Most of them only heard abt this suit on this thread and so confidently open their mouths wide to comment.

Yea,we have a litttle fact abt alams,ibori and olabode george! Thanks el-rifle apologist....aboki follower......tell him to allocate a plot to you at maitama!
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by Beaf: 10:22pm On Mar 22, 2012
andyanders: These are criminals. This Nation is a heaven for political office holders to become criminally stupendously rich as office holders. They are rogues. They display the ill-gotten wealth and they will be backed up by our legal system when they go to court.
El Rufai is a thief. [size=21pt]As small as he is,[/size] he was one of the worst criminals you can think of. Look at his eyes. He is a pen robber.

Agbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! Gboa!
Ye! I done wound o! Laf peaces my belle here! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by polokor60(m): 10:52pm On Mar 22, 2012
Sugardiva:

I said most ppple commenting dont know all that is goin on, and if they knew the full behind the scenes theatrics they would not be so quick to dish out their condemning comments. some pple are just knowing abt this suit on this thread and have heard only the one sided testimony of the EFCC yet they make their comments so confidently. Believe me u do not know what 'sensible adults' will and will not do when money and land in the FCT is involved.
those going to equity should go with a clean hand.el rufia is corrupt and everybody knows about it,saint el rufia ran away from nigeria because of these glaring allegations against him(the guity man runs when no one is chasing him).madam don't tell us he became an outcast for no reason.rufia boy you can run but you can't hide
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by onyewec3: 11:12pm On Mar 22, 2012
Sugardiva:

Do not insult me under the pretense of airing your views. I never insulted the pple who commented against El Rufai i only said that all the facts are not at your disposal so do not hastily make conclusions. Pls be mature enough to state your opinions without insulting others altho i expect u are too myopic to do that since you so confidently comment on an issue of which you have only 50 percent information and which information is nothing more than pure hearsay. How ignorant!

Story! story!!, story!!!.
Once upon a time, time! Time!!
E get one man wey be el-rufai. Dem say we need enof evidence to believe say d guy na theif and I tell dem say na d same evidence dem ask me wen EFCC dey chase ibori,olabode gearge and alameiseigha! So I don tire for evidence,sif dem call ur name for fraud, just answer Simple!
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by preciousoz: 11:30pm On Mar 22, 2012
Another charade in the offing....only in Nigeria You see stuffs like this. Tinubu was a Criminal declared wanted by Ribadu but now Ribadu's political godfather. Same ribadu with the corrupt administration he fought against(I bliv its because of lack of job or govt prtfollio). Gej appoint Nasir El-rufai to a juicy position and He will keep Mum.

Let's wait for some Years and see what will come up with Iron Lady (Okonjo Iweala).

God Help us all.
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by oobim(m): 5:00am On Mar 23, 2012
Dis dude has bn d best FCT minister so far.Fact is al these politicians are so corrupt.Heartless b.astards!
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by Demdem(m): 8:35am On Mar 23, 2012
Good presentation from the prosecution witness, lets hear from the defence witness. Tinubu's case at the CCB tribunal has taught me a lesson to always hear from both sides before coming to a conclusion. Despite all allegations against him from the govt, they still lost because they simply cant prove it.
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by Bello555: 10:04am On Mar 23, 2012
el-rufai did not settle him thats why he is confessing.. Yeye nigerian witness. If they allocated a house to him for free he will be the one to testify for El-rufai not against El-rufai
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by msb247(m): 2:00pm On Mar 24, 2012
See them talking as if they won't do even more than El-Rufai did if they were to be the FCT Minister. If none of his family members or relatives was allocated land, the same set of people here would instead, rain all sorts of insults on him to insinuate he's a greedy man. I tire for Nigerians wallahi. Let this man be, Please! Go get lives of your own okay? Its an advise. He's made it in life already and whether or not you like it, neither him or his family & relatives is going to return any piece of land! All these negative talks won't take you anywhere; neither would they bring him down. No leader is 100% just but in the long run, El-Rufai did a GREAT job in the FCT! MSB says so. I rest my case...
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by woli2shehu: 9:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
Infact i am disappointed in this man (El-rufai).
Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by fallout87: 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
This is true. El Rufai had done even worse to be honest. The guy had stolen so much yet see him pretend to be holy.

See these folks defend these politicians even more corrupt than Dasuki! By the time they are finished with Nigeria.... I just shake my head. If only Yoruba and Ibo weren't obsessed with being foolish and they were obsessed with building the country.

The real enemy; those Northerners would be on the outside by now.

1 Like

Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by fallout87: 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
msb247:
See them talking as if they won't do even more than El-Rufai did if they were to be the FCT Minister. If none of his family members or relatives was allocated land, the same set of people here would instead, rain all sorts of insults on him to insinuate he's a greedy man. I tire for Nigerians wallahi. Let this man be, Please! Go get lives of your own okay? Its an advise. He's made it in life already and whether or not you like it, neither him or his family & relatives is going to return any piece of land! All these negative talks won't take you anywhere; neither would they bring him down. No leader is 100% just but in the long run, El-Rufai did a GREAT job in the FCT! MSB says so. I rest my case...

So you support stealing and corruption.

1 Like

Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by BushidoBlue(m): 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
msb247:

[size=20pt]
Ever since humans had lips, and there was available bum, people have been asskissers... wow!!!
Even in ancient times before some became angels..[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Summons Baru & Shell Over Revocation, Re-award Of OML 13 / 2019: ‘i’m In The Race To Win, Not Splitting Any Votes’ – Oby Ezekwesili Insists / January 15th 1966: The Day Nigeria Was Changed Forever By A 29 Year Old!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.