Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Who In Your Life Always Let You Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who In Your Life Always Let You Down (739 Views)

She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs / The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done / Singles' Moral: Always Let It Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who In Your Life Always Let You Down by dealordea(m): 12:58am On Mar 22, 2012
Figured this would be an interesting topic and it's something that has been bothering me lately.
Let's see. Myself and everyone I've ever met. (In real life, mind you, but there are those who've disappointed me online most expecially some people on this forum but name will be withheld!!!

What is it again? Self sabotage? I don't deserve happiness, is pretty much what my inner saboteur is always saying, constantly.

I always find reasons of how someone has let me down. So I guess the question would be who has let me down the least. I try my best to do something, I'm very cautious and plan things out, I never go on a whim, and yet I seem to mess everything up, lose everything I gained, and give up even trying to obtain the un-obtainable..The answer would be everyone else over myself.

What's your own part? Share with us.

Peace out
Re: Who In Your Life Always Let You Down by slimyem: 1:07am On Mar 22, 2012
answer-people i call friends!
......and what make you think this would be an interesting topic?
Re: Who In Your Life Always Let You Down by tellwisdom: 1:36am On Mar 22, 2012
**splashes urine on thread and walks away tongue tongue**
Re: Who In Your Life Always Let You Down by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 22, 2012
^^^ Let me guide you, this way to the toilet, please follow the >>>>>>>>>>>>

@ OP: Life is too short to be wasted and dwell on the people who let you down. When all the others turned their backs and walked away, just stick and hold up to that someone who cherished you. Smile!

(1) (Reply)

Romance Night With Dr Phil / Lets Tie Our Love In A Doubble Nut / Church Wedding And Court Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.