Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

FOI Request For Rauf Aregbesola's Medical Records (Osun State Governor) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FOI Request For Rauf Aregbesola's Medical Records (Osun State Governor) (5746 Views)

How TB Joshua Converted Ex-president's Medical Records To Death Prophecy / Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign / Court Dismisses FOI Request On Stella Oduah’s BMW Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FOI Request For Rauf Aregbesola's Medical Records (Osun State Governor) by bilms(m): 11:03am On Mar 22, 2012
OGBENI RAUF AREGBESOLA: Res Ipsa Loquitor
by Kayode Ajulo on Monday, March 19, 2012 at 12:41pm ·

WITHOUT PREJUDICE, THIS LETTER BY E. M. A. IS A SIMPLE REQUEST AND BY OUR ANTECEDENTS IT IS DEVOID OF POLITICS AS WE HOLD IT TO BE A TRUE EVIDENCE THAT NOTHING STOPS ANY INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP TO MAKE SUCH DEMAND ON A PUBLIC OFFICER BE IT GOODLUCK JONATHAN, RAJI FASHOLA, GODSWILL AKPABIO, OLUSEGUN MIMIKO AND EVEN BARRACK OBAMA ONCE ANY OF THEM EXHIBITS ANY SYMPTOM INSANITY:

EMA

EGALITARIAN MISSION AFRICA

MISSION ÉGALITAIRE AFRIQUE, المساواة بعثة أفريقيا IGUALITÁRIA MISSÃO ÁFRICA, IGUALITARIO MISIÓN DE ÁFRICA, Usawa MISSION AFRIKA

Castle of Law, No. 19, Kumasi Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja-Nigeria

E-Mail: egalitarianafrica@gmail.com

+234(0)803 315 4349 +447425299695

Our Ref.: 124/GOV/AS/12

16th March, 2012

The Personal Physician of the Governor of Osun State,

Osun State Government House Clinic

Okefia-Oshogbo,

Osun State.

Dear Sir,

REQUEST FOR MEDICAL REPORTS OF H. E. RAUF AREGBESOLA (THE GOVERNOR OF OSUN STATE) FROM 27TH NOV. 2010 - DATE

We hereby in pursuant to the provision of Section 2 (2) of Freedom of Information Act 2011 LFN request for Medical Report of the Governor of Osun State, His Excellency, Rauf Aregbesola from 27th November 2010 till date.

We are non-profit making organisation established to maintain and promote good governance, equal opportunities, rule of law and sustenance of democracy in Africa; we are as such incorporated in Nigeria’s corpus juris under the name and style, The Incorporated Trustees of Egalitarian Mission, Africa.

In ensuring good governance, accountability and adherence to the rule of law among other constituted missions, we are not unaware of vituperative utterances and ostensibly apprehensive, disordered, abrasive, delirious, alienated actions of H. E. Rauf Aregbesola, which has became more manifest since his ascendancy as Governor of Osun State.

As part of our mandate, we are concerned and felt compelled in the spirit of respect for the Nigerian Constitutional provisions, particularly, Section 182(1) (c) of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (as amended) disqualifying any person who has been adjudged a lunatic or declared to be of unsound mind from holding the exalted office in any State in Nigeria.

Sequel to the swearing-in of H. E. Rauf Aregbesola on 27th November, 2010 as Osun State Governor, the following instances of the actions of the Governor call to question the required level of sanity and good judgment expected of the holder of such an exalted office:

1. On 20th February, 2011 H. E. Rauf Aregbesola at a book launch at Sheraton Hotel & Towers, Abuja threw caution and decorum to the winds to launch an unprovoked attack on the person and office of the President of Nigeria to the embarrassment of dignitaries present, this display of irrational outburst was unabated despite the explanation of the Nigerian Minister of Labour & Productivity, Chief Emeka Wogu on the context in which the President used the word; RASCALS.

1. On the 27th October, 2011 at Oshogbo, H. E. Rauf Aregbesola once again threw decorum to the winds and displayed want of good judgment and reason and use one of his subordinates to attack and disparage the person of the Vice President of Nigeria, Arch. Namadi Sambo at the opening of Federal High Court Complex.

1. On 7th March 2012, H. E. Rauf Aregbesola despite concerted attempts to call him to order by H. E. Kayode Fayemi, H. E. Ibikunle Amosun, Gen. Alani Akinrinade, Rt. Hon. Dimeji Bankole, Dr. Federick Fasehun, Mr. Fola Adeola, and other eminent Yoruba leaders in attendance, launched a worst form of attack which is out of control and want of reason, against a colleague Governor from the same zone.

1. That H. E. Rauf Aregbesola, by several reports or/and on several occasions displayed irascible, quick-tempered and impetuous actions at several fora including, during the esteemed National Executive Council’s meetings at Aso Villa, Abuja which by implication may lead to untoward consequence in Nigeria.

It is our independent opinion that these actions of the Governor run contrary to the acceptable behavior of the person of his office particularly when viewed against the background of the Yoruba nation where the notion of Omoluabi is held in high esteem.

It is in view of the above and being conscious of the provisions of Section 2(2) of the Nigerian’s Freedom of Information Act, that we demand for the certified true copy of the medical report of His Excellency between the period specified for the purpose of giving consideration to the provision of Section 182 (1) (c) and Section 189 of the 1999 Constitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria (as amended).

Please note that failure to furnish us with the above report within 7 (seven) days, shall compel us to embark on any approach permissible under Nigerian’s law, including approaching the court to compel you to do same.

We believe that you shall give this request the prompt attention it requires.

Accept, please, our warmest regards.

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,

For: EGALITARIAN MISSION AFRICA
Re: FOI Request For Rauf Aregbesola's Medical Records (Osun State Governor) by bilms(m): 9:51am On Mar 23, 2012
Re: FOI Request For Rauf Aregbesola's Medical Records (Osun State Governor) by worm(f): 10:03am On Mar 23, 2012
Kai! this one na serious matta
Re: FOI Request For Rauf Aregbesola's Medical Records (Osun State Governor) by FindOut(m): 10:34am On Mar 23, 2012
This has taken hatred & stupidity to new heights.
Re: FOI Request For Rauf Aregbesola's Medical Records (Osun State Governor) by chuks49(m): 11:07am On Mar 23, 2012
I have always doubted the sanity of most of our leaders and has repeatedly called for an Independent Psychiatric Evaluation for all intending Public Office Holders. I don't expect Aregbesola personal Physician not to conceal vital information regarding the governor's state of health.
Re: FOI Request For Rauf Aregbesola's Medical Records (Osun State Governor) by Okijajuju1(m): 11:08am On Mar 23, 2012
bilms: OGBENI RAUF AREGBESOLA: Res Ipsa Loquitor
by Kayode Ajulo on Monday, March 19, 2012 at 12:41pm ·

WITHOUT PREJUDICE, THIS LETTER BY E. M. A. IS A SIMPLE REQUEST AND BY OUR ANTECEDENTS IT IS DEVOID OF POLITICS AS WE HOLD IT TO BE A TRUE EVIDENCE THAT NOTHING STOPS ANY INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP TO MAKE SUCH DEMAND ON A PUBLIC OFFICER BE IT GOODLUCK JONATHAN, RAJI FASHOLA, GODSWILL AKPABIO, OLUSEGUN MIMIKO AND EVEN BARRACK OBAMA ONCE ANY OF THEM EXHIBITS ANY SYMPTOM INSANITY:

EMA

EGALITARIAN MISSION AFRICA

MISSION ÉGALITAIRE AFRIQUE, المساواة بعثة أفريقيا IGUALITÁRIA MISSÃO ÁFRICA, IGUALITARIO MISIÓN DE ÁFRICA, Usawa MISSION AFRIKA

Castle of Law, No. 19, Kumasi Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja-Nigeria

E-Mail: egalitarianafrica@gmail.com

+234(0)803 315 4349 +447425299695

Our Ref.: 124/GOV/AS/12

16th March, 2012

The Personal Physician of the Governor of Osun State,

Osun State Government House Clinic

Okefia-Oshogbo,

Osun State.

Dear Sir,

REQUEST FOR MEDICAL REPORTS OF H. E. RAUF AREGBESOLA (THE GOVERNOR OF OSUN STATE) FROM 27TH NOV. 2010 - DATE

We hereby in pursuant to the provision of Section 2 (2) of Freedom of Information Act 2011 LFN request for Medical Report of the Governor of Osun State, His Excellency, Rauf Aregbesola from 27th November 2010 till date.

We are non-profit making organisation established to maintain and promote good governance, equal opportunities, rule of law and sustenance of democracy in Africa; we are as such incorporated in Nigeria’s corpus juris under the name and style, The Incorporated Trustees of Egalitarian Mission, Africa.

In ensuring good governance, accountability and adherence to the rule of law among other constituted missions, we are not unaware of vituperative utterances and ostensibly apprehensive, disordered, abrasive, delirious, alienated actions of H. E. Rauf Aregbesola, which has became more manifest since his ascendancy as Governor of Osun State.

As part of our mandate, we are concerned and felt compelled in the spirit of respect for the Nigerian Constitutional provisions, particularly, Section 182(1) (c) of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (as amended) disqualifying any person who has been adjudged a lunatic or declared to be of unsound mind from holding the exalted office in any State in Nigeria.

Sequel to the swearing-in of H. E. Rauf Aregbesola on 27th November, 2010 as Osun State Governor, the following instances of the actions of the Governor call to question the required level of sanity and good judgment expected of the holder of such an exalted office:

1. On 20th February, 2011 H. E. Rauf Aregbesola at a book launch at Sheraton Hotel & Towers, Abuja threw caution and decorum to the winds to launch an unprovoked attack on the person and office of the President of Nigeria to the embarrassment of dignitaries present, this display of irrational outburst was unabated despite the explanation of the Nigerian Minister of Labour & Productivity, Chief Emeka Wogu on the context in which the President used the word; RASCALS.

1. On the 27th October, 2011 at Oshogbo, H. E. Rauf Aregbesola once again threw decorum to the winds and displayed want of good judgment and reason and use one of his subordinates to attack and disparage the person of the Vice President of Nigeria, Arch. Namadi Sambo at the opening of Federal High Court Complex.

1. On 7th March 2012, H. E. Rauf Aregbesola despite concerted attempts to call him to order by H. E. Kayode Fayemi, H. E. Ibikunle Amosun, Gen. Alani Akinrinade, Rt. Hon. Dimeji Bankole, Dr. Federick Fasehun, Mr. Fola Adeola, and other eminent Yoruba leaders in attendance, launched a worst form of attack which is out of control and want of reason, against a colleague Governor from the same zone.

1. That H. E. Rauf Aregbesola, by several reports or/and on several occasions displayed irascible, quick-tempered and impetuous actions at several fora including, during the esteemed National Executive Council’s meetings at Aso Villa, Abuja which by implication may lead to untoward consequence in Nigeria.

It is our independent opinion that these actions of the Governor run contrary to the acceptable behavior of the person of his office particularly when viewed against the background of the Yoruba nation where the notion of Omoluabi is held in high esteem.

It is in view of the above and being conscious of the provisions of Section 2(2) of the Nigerian’s Freedom of Information Act, that we demand for the certified true copy of the medical report of His Excellency between the period specified for the purpose of giving consideration to the provision of Section 182 (1) (c) and Section 189 of the 1999 Constitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria (as amended).

Please note that failure to furnish us with the above report within 7 (seven) days, shall compel us to embark on any approach permissible under Nigerian’s law, including approaching the court to compel you to do same.

We believe that you shall give this request the prompt attention it requires.

Accept, please, our warmest regards.

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,

For: EGALITARIAN MISSION AFRICA

Everybody knows Ofemmanus are naturally cowardly, Loud and insane. . . I didnt need an FOI to tell them that now did i?!
Re: FOI Request For Rauf Aregbesola's Medical Records (Osun State Governor) by Iolo(m): 11:27am On Mar 23, 2012
The language of this FOI request is unprofessional and just wrong. Calling a serving governor a possible lunatic and then giving the recipient a 7 day ultimatum to deliver the records otherwise? Otherwise what? These guys are a bunch of quacks
Re: FOI Request For Rauf Aregbesola's Medical Records (Osun State Governor) by olamsaheed: 11:36am On Mar 23, 2012
Okija_juju:

Everybody knows Ofemmanus are naturally cowardly, Loud and insane. . . I didnt need an FOI to tell them that now did i?!

Okija juju I'm nt suprised @ ur comment it is people lyk u dt portray d ibo pple in bad lite. Wat has Yoruba got to do wt d issue @ stake. So u av started tribalising d issue. U $ ur fellow idiots dt refer to d enligthen pple of d yoruba race as Yoruba needs 2 av ur heads examined
Re: FOI Request For Rauf Aregbesola's Medical Records (Osun State Governor) by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 23, 2012
In d country of over 150million people, this is what someone can come up with in regards to FOI? Journalists were crying all around Nigeria just for the passage of this bill because it would mean more money to their pockets when they turn to CRIMINAL INVESTIGATORS? The information they get, they use it as blackmail to extort money from corrupt public holders. A clause in the FOI should have atleast said that Journalists should publish their request on 2 dailies before the request is granted by the person/organisation in question. Then Nigerians will know how self-centered journalists are.
Re: FOI Request For Rauf Aregbesola's Medical Records (Osun State Governor) by Funkymallam(m): 11:37am On Mar 23, 2012
Where is beaf? grin grin
Re: FOI Request For Rauf Aregbesola's Medical Records (Osun State Governor) by Okijajuju1(m): 11:43am On Mar 23, 2012
olamsaheed:

Okija juju I'm nt suprised @ ur comment it is people lyk u dt portray d ibo pple in bad lite. Wat has Yoruba got to do wt d issue @ stake. So u av started tribalising d issue. U $ ur fellow idiots dt refer to d enligthen pple of d yoruba race as Yoruba needs 2 av ur heads examined

Head examined and found to be in perfect state. . .

But like I said, I dont need a FOI act to tell them all they need to know about Ofemmanus. . Wether Governors, or otherwise. example of crazy Ofemmanus;

1. Aregbesola - Tried to fight a sitting president of Nigeria.

2. Obasanjo - Fuc|ked his sons wife.

3. Adeyemi - Broke the world record for heroin smuggling (a record that was previously held by an Yoruba man)

4. Bankole - Embezzled millions and was caught while trying to run away from Nigeria.

5. Oba Ali - R|aped a corps member

6. Ileke Idi - Being proud of Ekiti State

7. Bluetooth - Hates Ndi Igbos

I could keep going. . . Or should I start the examples of cowardly. . . .

1. Awolowo. . . . . . .
Re: FOI Request For Rauf Aregbesola's Medical Records (Osun State Governor) by stagger: 11:43am On Mar 23, 2012
Absolute nonsense!

Medical records are confidential information and these are the questions that were raised by those opposing the FOI bill (including myself).

Journalists and people with nefarious characters will start looking for information to use as blackmail. These people asking for the Osun governor's medical records are very stupid indeed!
Re: FOI Request For Rauf Aregbesola's Medical Records (Osun State Governor) by http(m): 11:46am On Mar 23, 2012
Okija_juju:

I guess you might as well submit ur Psychiatric record in Yaba left, cos am sure that thing between your ears is not in good order.

And for those guys asking for Rauf's record, it all right but we also need GEJ record too cos i have never seen an inept person in the office of President acting in his manner, pls we need GEJ record.
Re: FOI Request For Rauf Aregbesola's Medical Records (Osun State Governor) by lucom: 11:48am On Mar 23, 2012
Ogbeni Rauf brought this on himself. As insulting as this may sound I wish to say unequivocally that he's not the only ACN governor or let's say a governor in the opposition, I've witnessed the guy speak in public before and I can tell you his approach is rather petty, crass and bereft of any form of class of a politician that tags himself "Omoluabi". This request I know is meant to humiliate him but he can as well work on his methods of public speaking and maybe borrow a leaf from people like Fashola at least they are both ACN governors and you can hardly hear any bogus comment from Fashola.
Re: FOI Request For Rauf Aregbesola's Medical Records (Osun State Governor) by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 23, 2012
Okija_juju:

But like I said, I dont need a FOI act to tell them all they need to know about Ofemmanus. . Wether Governors, or otherwise. example of crazy Ofemmanus;

3. Adeyemi - Broke the world record for heroin smuggling (a record that was previously held by an Yoruba man)

4. Bankole - Embezzled millions and was caught while trying to run away from Nigeria.

1. Awolowo. . . . . . .

sir, if you have any hard evidence about this, you could as well proceed to court. If not, stop jabbering around. Na action we want, not mouth
Re: FOI Request For Rauf Aregbesola's Medical Records (Osun State Governor) by Funkymallam(m): 11:52am On Mar 23, 2012
stagger: Absolute nonsense!

Medical records are confidential information and these are the questions that were raised by those opposing the FOI bill (including myself).

Journalists and people with nefarious characters will start looking for information to use as blackmail. These people asking for the Osun governor's medical records are very stupid indeed!

And who told u they actually need d medical report? They just want to humiliate him. His public actions need to be checked.
Re: FOI Request For Rauf Aregbesola's Medical Records (Osun State Governor) by Classique27(f): 11:52am On Mar 23, 2012
[quote
author=olamsaheed]
Okija juju I'm nt suprised @ ur comment it is people lyk u dt portray d
ibo pple in bad lite. Wat has Yoruba got to do wt d issue @ stake. So
u av started tribalising d issue. U $ ur fellow idiots dt refer to d
enligthen pple of d yoruba race as Yoruba needs 2 av ur heads
examined[/quote]

it is highly possible this Okija-juju is not even from the eastern part of the country
Re: FOI Request For Rauf Aregbesola's Medical Records (Osun State Governor) by dabrake(m): 11:56am On Mar 23, 2012
Okija_juju:

1. Awolowo. . . . . . .
una no go kill person with laugh
Re: FOI Request For Rauf Aregbesola's Medical Records (Osun State Governor) by Okijajuju1(m): 11:57am On Mar 23, 2012
http:

I guess you might as well submit ur Psychiatric record in Yaba left, cos am sure that thing between your ears is not in good order.

And for those guys asking for Rauf's record, it all right but we also need GEJ record too cos i have never seen an inept person in the office of President acting in his manner, pls we need GEJ record.

Typical Yoruba

Is ineptitude a medical condition?! Abi you think the medical record they are asking for are those from a Native doctor?!
Re: FOI Request For Rauf Aregbesola's Medical Records (Osun State Governor) by pistol: 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2012
@okija juju, why is it that everything for you must have an ethnic undertone?Cant u just argue on the merit and demerit of the case rather than this ur cheap escape ...I think that this FOI request is in bad blood and the chief physician should jst ignore them.
Re: FOI Request For Rauf Aregbesola's Medical Records (Osun State Governor) by emiye(m): 12:22pm On Mar 23, 2012
@OP

Are you not the same person that opened a thread few days ago asking what the lagos state government has done to warrant been praised?? !!!!

Now i think i understand.

Which of the PDP state chapter do you belong to?
Re: FOI Request For Rauf Aregbesola's Medical Records (Osun State Governor) by CuteTj(m): 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2012
He his perfectly sane. For you all that claim that he his insane, you guys should have your heads checked. Though i don't agree with his political ideology, we the people of Osun State still love him. He his PDP's nemesis.
Re: FOI Request For Rauf Aregbesola's Medical Records (Osun State Governor) by jpphilips(m): 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2012
http:

sanusi L sanusi shouldnt be left out
Re: FOI Request For Rauf Aregbesola's Medical Records (Osun State Governor) by babaowo: 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2012
Okija_juju:

1. Awolowo. . . . . . .
............. Your brain is samething as the idol in your family shrine..,, honestly you need deliverance of the head.
Re: FOI Request For Rauf Aregbesola's Medical Records (Osun State Governor) by bisiaet: 12:53pm On Mar 23, 2012
[quote]Okija_juju:

Biko Mr Okija_juju pls stop all these abusiveness, stop it. It does not matter if others do it, must you do what others who refused to grow are doing? I'm an Ibo origin but I find it so hard, seen or reading all these stuff of tribal abuse and so on because I never consider myself better than anyone and I only see myself as human not a tribe. If Rauf or whatever health report is needed pls how does Rauf issue be an Igbo problem let say the truth to ourselves there are things that does not suppose to be our headache as another tribe to be frank.

Please dont take it personal I have just read a thread in this same Nairaland where my fellow kinsmen placed Awolowo wife and be calling someone mother a grandmother indeed of age "Ojuju Calabar" this is bad. Ibo were not trained to be this rude and disrespectful for an elderly woman who has done nothing to any one this is not fair.

1 Like

Re: FOI Request For Rauf Aregbesola's Medical Records (Osun State Governor) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 23, 2012
Okija_juju:

Another reason why igbo parents needs to stop the act of flattening their babies head. Sometimes they mistakenly flatten the brain with the head, as in the case of this poster.
Re: FOI Request For Rauf Aregbesola's Medical Records (Osun State Governor) by Beaf: 1:32pm On Mar 23, 2012
I strongly deslike that bigotted, scraggy bearded cow called Aregbesola, but I think going after his medical records is really low.
Re: FOI Request For Rauf Aregbesola's Medical Records (Osun State Governor) by Beaf: 1:41pm On Mar 23, 2012
lucom: Ogbeni Rauf brought this on himself. As insulting as this may sound I wish to say unequivocally that he's not the only ACN governor or let's say a governor in the opposition, I've witnessed the guy speak in public before and I can tell you his approach is rather petty, crass and bereft of any form of class of a politician that tags himself "Omoluabi". This request I know is meant to humiliate him but he can as well work on his methods of public speaking and maybe borrow a leaf from people like Fashola at least they are both ACN governors and you can hardly hear any bogus comment from Fashola.

Word. cool
He is a bushman who should really be in the zoo. Imagine going around to functions with people carrying unknown flags ahead of him like a Roman god; not stopping there, slapping Fashola, slapping his own deputy who is a woman and both deeply insulting Mimiko (who is performing very well in Ondo) and swearing to remove him.

Aregbesola has some animal blood flowing his veins. I think it is the type of animal that is still unknown, thats why his records are being sought (even if a low move) to determine if he has mad cow cow disease or foot and mouth disease or weda na just crase. lol! grin
Re: FOI Request For Rauf Aregbesola's Medical Records (Osun State Governor) by Ryabcool(m): 2:10pm On Mar 23, 2012
Okija_juju:

your parents should be ashamed of bringing u to this world. I won't insult you in a tribal manner, u aren't worth it.
Re: FOI Request For Rauf Aregbesola's Medical Records (Osun State Governor) by aryzgreat: 2:34pm On Mar 23, 2012

Another reason why igbo parents needs to stop the act of flattening their babies head. Sometimes they mistakenly flatten the brain with the head, as in the case of this poster.

and who told u okija juju is igbo? yoriba co.ward
Re: FOI Request For Rauf Aregbesola's Medical Records (Osun State Governor) by Tropilo(m): 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2012
They shld hv requested for ds report while he was a commissioner in Lagos. I noticed d traits then.
Frankly our elective office holders shld all be truly examined by a compitent pschy-hosp before being allowed to contest elections. D immediate past governor of Enugu and d beared ex-gov of Zamfara were obvious kolo cases and also my former governor (t)hief "Germs" Ibori.
@Okija_juju: nwanna ke ije ghi?
Re: FOI Request For Rauf Aregbesola's Medical Records (Osun State Governor) by bakila: 3:12pm On Mar 23, 2012
Funkymallam: Where is beaf? grin grin

first comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Promises To Revive Ajaokuta Steel Company / PICTURES: Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic / Father Mbaka Finally Apologizes To Good Luck Jonathan Over 2015 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.