Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Prove Of Financial Means In Austria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Prove Of Financial Means In Austria (2827 Views)

Prove Of Financial Means In Austri / How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? / Working Legally In Austria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prove Of Financial Means In Austria by fred1526(m): 1:54pm On Mar 23, 2012
I secured an admission in university of leoben in austria and i have booked an appointment with the austrian embassy in nigeria for resident permit and they said i shoul bring prove of financial mean in austria..
PLEASE NIGERIAN STUDENTS IN AUSTRIA I WANT TO ASK IS IT NIGERIAN BANK STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT I WILL PRESENT IN THE EMBASSY OR AN AUSTRIAN BANK STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT,
I REAL HOPE TO GET VITAL INFORMATION FROM YOU GUYS,
MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Re: Prove Of Financial Means In Austria by kingdemej: 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2012
you only need a domiciliary account that should be in euro or dollars with wort of 11000euro,if its from your sponsor get an affidavit from the supreme court.
Re: Prove Of Financial Means In Austria by southprince(m): 1:21pm On Apr 24, 2012
@king demej....hw long do some1 need to hv dis money in d dom acct? Is this their new student visa requirement cos its not on their website? Tnx
Re: Prove Of Financial Means In Austria by kingdemej: 7:05am On Apr 27, 2012
@southprince if the embassy do not request for international account then you can produce your naira account at the embassy.but for the municipality office were the application is been process,the moment is sure they will give you resident permit,the account is one of the document they will request from you, but is better you submit a domiciliary account at the embassy to reduce the stress and time.The money can be there till you finished your legalization at the embassy after that u can remove it cos is already confirmed

http://www.oead.at/welcome_to_austria/legal_practical_issues/entry_to_austria/nationals_of_third_countries/stays_for_more_than_6_months/students_at_austrian_universities/EN/

if you copy these on you browser to check student requirement you will see the age and the amount that must be spent each month that is what they add to gather with the number of years you will use for schooling in there country
and please i want to tell you that is now very compulsory that you must get a long-term accommodation,if you need information regarding these i will give you sites to visit ,it took me almost 2weeks before i got one
cheers
king demej
Re: Prove Of Financial Means In Austria by fred1526(m): 10:48am On Apr 27, 2012
@king demej thanks for the information am actually going for studies.my sponsor account is up to 6million naira and is in access bank.hope that will be okay for the authority to grant me the resident permit and visa.as for the accommodation the school has promised giving me an accomodation as soon as i get the visa.
I look forward to hear from you thanks
From fred
Re: Prove Of Financial Means In Austria by fred1526(m): 11:16am On Apr 27, 2012
@lee664 what rubbish did you just post now
Re: Prove Of Financial Means In Austria by Daovris: 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2012
Don’t try to hard,the best things come when you least expect them to. [img]http://www.dubaa.info/hmp.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Prove Of Financial Means In Austria by kingdemej: 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2012
@fred1526 the account is very ok you don't have any problem relating to account because they need having confident in you,just be prepared and focus on all your plans ,you are good to go
take care
Re: Prove Of Financial Means In Austria by fred1526(m): 12:08pm On May 01, 2012
@king demej
Thanks my brother for your words of advice God bless you and all my God friends here that have given me good advice
Re: Prove Of Financial Means In Austria by olasdot: 9:32pm On Jun 23, 2012
@Fred, I sent a mail to your yahoo but no reply from you. Please, kindly reply me.

Thanks
Re: Prove Of Financial Means In Austria by fred1526(m): 10:58pm On Jun 25, 2012
yea my brother i will do that
Re: Prove Of Financial Means In Austria by Beehandz(m): 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2013
I will like to inquire some informations from you about Austrian University especially University of Leoben (Montan Universitat). I intend studying M.Sc Petroleum Engineering.
I will like to know how you went about certififing the following: Birthday certificate, citizenship & bachelors degree certificate and most importantly how much it cost.

Do someone needs to certify one's document before getting admision?pls clarrify.
Also, what do they mean by citizenship? What document are they referring to pls.

Need your urgent reply.

(1) (Reply)

PICTURE: 7 Nigerians Arrested With Fake Dollars And Police Uniforms In Ghana / Schooling In Dominica Republic / Australia Student Visa And Evidence Of Source Of Funding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.