Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi” (4485 Views)

Imo Monarch Lauds Aregbesola On Infrastructures… Advocates Patience / Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Aregbesola On Ooni’s Transition (photos) / FG Puts Aregbesola On Security Watch On His Plan To Islamize Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi” by Beaf: 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2012
[size=14pt]Oni faults Aregbesola on “Omoluabi”[/size]
Says ACN’s hunted by failure

By DAYO JOHNSON
ADO-EKITI— IMMEDIATE past governor of Ekiti State, Chief Segun Oni, has described the comment by Osun State Governor, Mr. Rauf Aregbesola that any Yoruba person that is not a member of the Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN, was not an “Omoluabi” as a product of a sick mind, who is being hunted by the failure of his party to deliver its promises to the people.

Oni, who reacted to Aregbesola’s comment through his media aide, Mr. Lere Olayinka, said: “It is unfortunate that Yorubaland was sold to people, who don’t have history, pedigree and character. [size=14pt]Everywhere he (Aregbesola) goes, he goes with a Flag of his imaginary republic and time has come for him to be bold enough to tell Nigerians if he wants to excise Osun State from Nigeria.”[/size]

“I read in the newspapers today, comment made by Governor Rauf Aregbesola of Osun State that; ‘Anyone who is not in the ACN is an Amulumala, not an Omoluabi.

From that comment, it is becoming more obvious that some people have now become so sick because of their failure to deliver the Eldorado they promised the people before they paid their ways into office to the extent that their desperation to save their face is making them to insult the entire Yoruba race.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/03/oni-faults-aregbesola-on-omoluabi/
Re: Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi” by Beaf: 2:04pm On Mar 23, 2012
All hail ACN!
The only political party that see's bigotry as a legitimate campaign tool.

Shame on fascism.
Re: Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi” by blacksta(m): 2:09pm On Mar 23, 2012
if Segun were chinese or Japanese , he would have committed sucide to save whatever diginity he has left , but in Nigeria criminals are celebrated and na them get mouth pass.
Re: Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi” by blacksta(m): 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2012
You see why Nigerians dont have same.

Master Rigger claiming " someone paid their way into office" . Nigeria a forgone conclusion
Re: Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi” by Beaf: 2:13pm On Mar 23, 2012
blacksta: if Segun were chinese or Japanese , he would have committed sucide to save whatever diginity he has left , but in Nigeria criminals are celebrated and na them get mouth pass.

[size=14pt]Please deal with the topic at hand, which is ACN's official use of bigotry as a campaign tool. Thank you.[/size]
Re: Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi” by Afam4eva(m): 2:27pm On Mar 23, 2012
Imagine someone who describes himself as a progressive altering such bunkum without shame. How can you be a progressive and be against freedom of association. They know the kin of people they can fool with their progressive lies. Nonsense.
Re: Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi” by Beaf: 3:51pm On Mar 23, 2012
afam4eva: Imagine someone who describes himself as a progressive altering such bunkum without shame. How can you be a progressive and be against freedom of association. They know the kin of people they can fool with their progressive lies. Nonsense.

Exactly! We won't see the likes of Gbawe and Dayokanu here, the ACN folk who perpetrate the same ugly, bigotted stuff on NL.
Re: Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi” by dayokanu(m): 6:25pm On Mar 23, 2012
Its only brainless people like the OP who take the words of Segun Oni serious

In saner climes Oni would be in jail but in Nigeria he is celebrated and legendary m0r0ns like the OP would tag him as their hero, The same way they have Uduaghan, Alams, Retardeen and Ibori.

No Omoluabi would be seen in the same gathering with Murderers like Omisore, Gbenga Daniels and Obanikoro. No Omoluabi would be seen congregating with OBJ, Alao-Akala and Fayose
Re: Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi” by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2012
It's sad if anyone's seriously using Oni's words against Aregbesola.

Oni that shoud have been summoned to court for embezzling Ekiti's funds. Seriously, why is he still walking free?
Re: Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi” by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2012
blacksta: if Segun were chinese or Japanese , he would have committed sucide to save whatever diginity he has left , but in Nigeria criminals are celebrated and na them get mouth pass.

The man has no shame.
Re: Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi” by dayokanu(m): 6:50pm On Mar 23, 2012
Well OP is known to be a psychophant and a shameless one to boot.

He prefers the company of Ibori, retardeen, Alams, Omisore, Oni, Fayose, Alao-Akala, Gbenga Daniels , OBJ, Anenih etc
Re: Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi” by Chyz2: 6:55pm On Mar 23, 2012
look at small boy. Aregbesoda!
Re: Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi” by Beaf: 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2012
dayokanu: Its only brainless people like the OP who take the words of Segun Oni serious
In saner climes Oni would be in jail but in Nigeria he is celebrated and legendary m0r0ns like the OP would tag him as their hero, The same way they have Uduaghan, Alams, Retardeen and Ibori.

No Omoluabi would be seen in the same gathering with Murderers like Omisore, Gbenga Daniels and Obanikoro. No Omoluabi would be seen congregating with OBJ, Alao-Akala and Fayose

Naturally, as a bigotted punk it doesn't occur to you that the use of "Omoluabi" to describe members of a political party is both extremely foolish and dangerous.
It is such official use by ACN of terms like "Omoluabi" in a manner that is racist and bigotted that encourages slime like your type to equate politics with bigotry and to attempt ethnic blackmail on those who criticise that fascist party.

Hitlers Nazi party started by talking about a mythical Arian race. ACN is doing the same.
Re: Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi” by dayokanu(m): 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2012
Beaf:

Naturally, as a bigotted punk it doesn't occur to you that the use of "Omoluabi" to describe members of a political party is both extremely foolish and dangerous.
It is such official use by ACN of terms like "Omoluabi" in a manner that is racist and bigotted that encourages slime like your type to equate politics with bigotry and to attempt ethnic blackmail on those who criticise that fascist party.

Hitlers Nazi party started by talking about a mythical Arian race. ACN is doing the same.
This m0r0nic 1mbecile is back spewing rubbish through his anus again

The Democrats in America call themselves Progressives. Can we say they are using it in a biggoted way to mean those not in their party are "retrogressive".

Whatever dey pain you about Omoluabi, Go and sort it out with your "chi"

This scumbag just goes about without engaging his brain all the time.

The same way he told us 2 days ago that Fulani herdsmen are attacking the South because of Tinubu and ACN. What a M0r0n.

Its not hard to see why you spend the most of your adult life licking Retardeens balls

game recognize game, R33tards recognize r33tards, Beaf recognize reeetardeen
Re: Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi” by dayokanu(m): 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2012
You are wanted on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/898314/delta-villagers-protest-killings-fulani

Maybe Tinubu and Aregbesola has sent Fulani to your Village again. cretin
Re: Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi” by Beaf: 7:32pm On Mar 23, 2012
dayokanu:
This m0r0nic 1mbecile is back spewing rubbish through his anus again

The Democrats in America call themselves Progressives. Can we say they are using it in a biggoted way to mean those not in their party are "retrogressive".

Whatever dey pain you about Omoluabi, Go and sort it out with your "chi"

This scumbag just goes about without engaging his brain all the time.

The same way he told us 2 days ago that Fulani herdsmen are attacking the South because of Tinubu and ACN. What a M0r0n.

Its not hard to see why you spend the most of your adult life licking Retardeens balls

game recognize game, R33tards recognize r33tards, Beaf recognize reeetardeen

What a fool!
Can the term, progressives be equated with Omoluabi which is about Yoruba ethnic purity and ideals? What a cow! How does anyone with sense use that in a political party.
You do not use ethnic purity in politics or you become like the Nazi's. Maybe ACN will soon demand that people have blue eyes and blond hair, just like the Hitlers Arians.

Heil Tinubu!
Heil Aregbesola!
Heil ACN!

[img]http://2.bp..com/-4Wu_SYJMgZQ/TxIwTfwT2eI/AAAAAAAAEQA/DX3u7QcquBs/s1600/swastika.jpg[/img]
Re: Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi” by dayokanu(m): 7:41pm On Mar 23, 2012
Beaf:

What a fool!
Can the term, progressives be equated with Omoluabi which is about Yoruba ethnic purity and ideals? What a cow! How does anyone with sense use that in a political party.
You do not use ethnic purity in politics or you become like the Nazi's. Maybe ACN will soon demand that people have blue eyes and blond hair, just like the Hitlers Arians.

Heil Tinubu!
Heil Aregbesola!
Heil ACN!

The r33tard strikes again.

How does Omoluabi translate to ethnic purity and ideals?

Why dont you go back to school and learn instead of making a nuisance of yourself all over the web.

Ask anyone that understand Yoruba to translate the term Omoluabi for you

the money spent on your half education would have been better utilized feeding swines
Re: Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi” by Beaf: 7:45pm On Mar 23, 2012
dayokanu:
The r33tard strikes again.

How does Omoluabi translate to ethnic purity and ideals?

Why dont you go back to school and learn instead of making a nuisance of yourself all over the web.

Ask anyone that understand Yoruba to translate the term Omoluabi for you

the money spent on your half education would have been better utilized feeding swines

I can translate the term, Omoluabi for myself. Thank you.
Do you lie so easily all the time, even to yourself? cry

History repeating:

[img]http://www.topnews.in/files/adolf-hitler.jpg[/img]
Re: Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi” by dayokanu(m): 7:49pm On Mar 23, 2012
Beaf:

I can translate the term, Omoluabi for myself. Thank you.
Do you lie so easily all the time, even to yourself? cry

History repeating:

You can traslate for yourself, For someone that has your type of education, Your translation would definitely mean the opposite.

Or you " Dim yourself" capable of traslating correctly? grin ; D

M0r0nic fool
Re: Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi” by Gbawe: 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2012
Beaf:

What a fool!
I
Heil Tinubu!
Heil Aregbesola!
Heil ACN!

[img]http://2.bp..com/-4Wu_SYJMgZQ/TxIwTfwT2eI/AAAAAAAAEQA/DX3u7QcquBs/s1600/swastika.jpg[/img]

Omoluabi is about Yoruba "ethnic purity"? Dude, what is wrong with you? Are you cursed or just a shameless reprobate?
If you don't know the meaning of omoluabi why not just shut up instead of dislaying pathetic Yoruba wannabeism with your cretinous displays ,up and down, that see you continuously inerpreting the Yoruba language wrongly? It was the same way you made a fool of yourself, until I corrected you, about the meaning of "ogbeni".

Once Aregbesola used the word "ogbeni", that was your cue to lnsinuate the word to be what it is not. You simply have no shame . When I then call you a Yoruba wannabe, you begin to cry. In future, better ask the meaning of Yoruba words from real Yoruba folks before you go around ridiculing yourself. Omoluabi and ethnic purity indeed. What a fool. EGBE JATI-JATI.
Re: Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi” by dayokanu(m): 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2012
Gbawe:

Omoluabi is about Yoruba "ethnic purity"? Dude, what is wrong with you? Are you cursed or just shameless reprobate?
If you don't know the meaning of omoluabi why not just shut instead of dislaying pathetic Yoruba wannabeism with your cretinous displays ,up and down, that see you continuously inerpreting the Yoruba language wrongly. It was the same way you made a fool of yourself, until I corrected you, about the meaning of "ogbeni".

Once Aregbesola used the word "ogbeni", that was your cue to lnsinuate the word to be what it is not. You simply have no shame . When I then call you a Yoruba wannabe, you begin to cry. In future, better ask the meaning of Yoruba words from real Yoruba folks before you go around ridiculing yourself. Omoluabi and ethnic purity indeed. What an idiot. EGBE JATI-JATI.

Yoruba he can not "Spoke" grin, English he cannot "spake" grin, Batu Yingrisshhh he cannot "spoken" grin, hausa he cannot "understooding" grin

What a m0r0nn.

He is definitely cursed, Nothing else describes his situation better
Re: Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi” by CaptBarbosa: 8:00pm On Mar 23, 2012
You are just a shameless Ibo bigot. What ever happens with your Djustice monker? Dude, can't you see that 98% of your threads is about south west? touts!

@ all
disregard this rabid Ibo bigot called beaf hiding under politicis to attack south west..

Beaf:

Re: Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi” by Beaf: 8:01pm On Mar 23, 2012
Gbawe:
Omoluabi is about Yoruba "ethnic purity"? Dude, what is wrong with you? Are you cursed or just shameless reprobate?
If you don't know the meaning of omoluabi why not just shut instead of dislaying pathetic Yoruba wannabeism with your cretinous displays ,up and down, that see you continuously inerpreting the Yoruba language wrongly. It was the same way you made a fool of yourself, until I corrected you, about the meaning of "ogbeni".

Once Aregbesola used the word "ogbeni", that was your cue to lnsinuate the word to be what it is not. You simply have no shame . When I then call you a Yoruba wannabe, you begin to cry. In future, better ask the meaning of Yoruba words from real Yoruba folks before you go around ridiculing yourself. Omoluabi and ethnic purity indeed. What a fool. EGBE JATI-JATI.

Damn! All hail ACN! grin
What is the difference between Hitlers use of the Arian race and Aregbesola's use of Omoluabi in ACN?
Who, do you think you fooling, fool?

Maybe you will soon tell me that those secessionist flags that people carry in front of Aregbesola at ACN functions are merely rags to clean his car too. cry

All hail bigots and wannabe Nazi's:

Re: Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi” by dayokanu(m): 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2012
Beaf:

Damn! All hail ACN! grin
What is the difference between Hitlers use of the Arian race and Aregbesola's use of Omoluabi in ACN?
Who, do you think you fooling, fool?

Maybe you will soon tell me that those secessionist flags that people carry in front of Aregbesola at ACN functions are merely rags to clean his car too. cry

All hail bigots and wannabe Nazi's:

M0r0n,

Do you still " DIM YOURSELF" cheesy capable of continuing in this discussion when you dont even know the meaning of Omoluabi?
Re: Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi” by Afam4eva(m): 8:15pm On Mar 23, 2012
It's unfortunate that the term "Omoluabi" has suddenly been tied to a political party. SMH.
Re: Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi” by Beaf: 8:18pm On Mar 23, 2012
Capt.Barbosa:
You are just a shameless Ibo bigot. What ever happens with your Djustice monker? Dude, can't you see that 98% of your threads is about south west? touts!

@ all
disregard this rabid Ibo bigot called beaf hiding under politicis to attack south west..

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!! The very ACN tactic I spoke about is alive and kicking in you!
Attack the ACN and its members accuse you of attacking the SW. It is a tactic of employing bigotry and ethnic blackmail to scare off criticism. When I attack PDP members, what section of the country am I attacking?
What a fool!

You people sound so daft. But hey! What is to be expected of bigots, but shallow thoughts marooned by islands of idiocy?

Your approach would bring a joyful tear to Hitlers eyes.

All hail ACN:

Re: Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi” by dayokanu(m): 8:19pm On Mar 23, 2012
afam4eva: It's unfortunate that the term "Omoluabi" has suddenly been tied to a political party. SMH.

Isnt it unfortunate that the term "Progressives" has since ages been tied to a political party? Or whats the difference between "Omoluabi" and "progressives"
Re: Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi” by Beaf: 8:26pm On Mar 23, 2012
dayokanu:

Isnt it unfortunate that the term "Progressives" has since ages been tied to a political party? Or whats the difference between "Omoluabi" and "progressives"

Bigotted punks like you think that others cannot speak and understand Yoruba terms and nuances as much as you. What a pity!
I'm sure the secessionist flags Aregbesola carries about to reinforce his use of the term, omoluabi are also Nigerian flags too. No?

Dimwit.

Flags tend to mean something, in ACN/Aregbesola's context that thing is highly sinister:

Re: Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi” by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 23, 2012
Nawa. . .i even thought it was oni of ife that made such comment not knowing that it was the former pdpd governor of ekiti state that rigged election but got kicked out by the court.See person wey beaf dey quote.Smh
Re: Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi” by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 23, 2012
So am not "omoluabi" because i aint a member of ACN?

The dude must be on drugs!
Inspite of being governor he always looks unrefined like an agbero or should I say rascal?
Re: Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi” by Afam4eva(m): 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2012
Timehin: So am not "omoluabi" because i aint a member of ACN?

The dude must be on drugs!
Inspite of being governor he always looks unrefined like an agbero or should I say rascal?

You can imagine. It also means the millions of Yorubas that are not members of ACN or that do not support ACN are not omoluabi. To think that human beings are supporting such well spewed bunkum is what beats my imagination.
Re: Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi” by dayokanu(m): 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2012
afam4eva:

You can imagine. It also means the millions of Yorubas that are not members of ACN or that do not support ACN are not omoluabi. To think that human beings are supporting such well spewed bunkum is what beats my imagination.

Does it mean the hundred of ppl who are not members of the US Democratic party are not progressive.

It beats me that someone like you would join beaf in his foolishness and show of shame.

First of all whats the meaning of Omoluabi and whats the diff between the meaning of Omoluabi and progressives

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comprehensive Results Of Apc Presidential Primaries / Photo: Ameachi Struck With Confusion As Wike Coast Home To Victory / Private Jet Parking For Vip's Who Flew In To Watch The Mayweather-pacquiao Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.