Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

105 Years Old Woman Hangs Herself - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 105 Years Old Woman Hangs Herself (1873 Views)

Wife Hangs Herself And Two Children To Punish Cheating Husband (photo) / See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do / Woman Hangs Herself For Having Her Naked Pictures Leaked On The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

105 Years Old Woman Hangs Herself by papagiddy(m): 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2012
A 105-year-old woman hanged herself after telling her family she was tired of waiting to die.

Friends said great-great-great-gran Anastasia Khoreva had been depressed after being struck down with a lung infection.

The pensioner waited until her family had left the house then used a clothes line to fashion a makeshift noose in her bedroom.

Anastasia, from Darsun, Russia, had lived through the Russian Revolution, two world wars and the mass executions of communist tyrant Joseph Stalin.

One neighbour said: "It's a strange thing to do at her time of life but she used to say she was fed up with waiting for death — so she wanted to go and meet it." SOURCES:

http://www.ghanavillage.com/showthread.php/15257-105-years-old-woman-hangs-herself

A family member added: "She'd tried once before saying she'd had enough, but that time we managed to stop her.

"This time we weren't so lucky."

Agent Provocateur
Re: 105 Years Old Woman Hangs Herself by ifyalways(f): 10:27am On Mar 24, 2012
Wow!
She couldn't wait for death ?
Re: 105 Years Old Woman Hangs Herself by Outstrip(f): 3:43pm On Mar 24, 2012
ifyalways: Wow!

I have heard some old people say this. Some of them get so bored waiting. This is strange though. Where soes a 105 year old have the strength to hang herself. She likely had help.
Re: 105 Years Old Woman Hangs Herself by Lucy001(f): 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2012
^^^
perhaps she is tired of this sinful world and wanna go rest.
Re: 105 Years Old Woman Hangs Herself by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 25, 2012
rest ke, she has catapulted herself to everlasting suffering in hell fire! wht a pity!
Re: 105 Years Old Woman Hangs Herself by Everfrank(m): 8:08pm On Mar 25, 2012
Ungrateful!
Re: 105 Years Old Woman Hangs Herself by ochukoccna: 10:52am On Mar 26, 2012
ifyalways: Wow!
My exact thots.
How much longer did she have to live?
Re: 105 Years Old Woman Hangs Herself by taryour(f): 11:14am On Mar 26, 2012
Outstrip:

I have heard some old people say this. Some of them get so bored waiting. This is strange though. Where soes a 105 year old have the strength to hang herself. She likely had help.
very trur outstrip,am sure she dint do it all by herself.

(1) (Reply)

My Story ----ogochukwu Onuchukwu (nee Onugu) / I'm Fed Up! / Myths And Facts Of Sexual Violence: The Rapists And The Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.