Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

US Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Visa (1320 Views)

I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again / President Jonathan Applies For 2014 Us Visa Lottery / Us Visa Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Visa by Tiana155(f): 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2012
Hello there, my brother lives in the US, he is getting married in june, he want us (family) few of us anyway, to come to US for the wedding. I was told to get a passport, pay a visa fee, then wait stil the interview. Please i want to know if this is the normal procedure. I'l appreciate your replies. Thank you.
Re: US Visa by temmytanny(m): 9:01am On Mar 25, 2012
Dont know much about that but you can visit www.travel.state.gov for details on how to apply
Re: US Visa by Gbenge77(m): 6:20pm On Mar 27, 2012
Tiana155: Hello there, my brother lives in the US, he is getting married in june, he want us (family) few of us anyway, to come to US for the wedding. I was told to get a passport, pay a visa fee, then wait stil the interview. Please i want to know if this is the normal procedure. I'l appreciate your replies. Thank you.
[quote auth apply for à us tourist visa. Visit www.ustraveldocs.com/ng for détails
Re: US Visa by FASTLINK1: 10:39am On Mar 28, 2012
Tiana155: Hello there, my brother lives in the US, he is getting married in june, he want us (family) few of us anyway, to come to US for the wedding. I was told to get a passport, pay a visa fee, then wait stil the interview. Please i want to know if this is the normal procedure. I'l appreciate your replies. Thank you.
Yes, you heard right, the only missing point is that you need to schedule an appointment and that you need to do ASAP

(1) (Reply)

A Foreigner Wishes To Holiday In Nigeria / Relocating To Lagos From Portharcourt / Nigeria To Canada With US GC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.