Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Issues To Be Dealt With In Order To Have A Blissful Marriage Life.share! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Issues To Be Dealt With In Order To Have A Blissful Marriage Life.share! (1666 Views)

How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! / Check Out A Post Of How A Wife Dealt With Cheating Husband: cheaters learn / My Marriage Life Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issues To Be Dealt With In Order To Have A Blissful Marriage Life.share! by ayobase(m): 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2012
Kudos to rokiatu for that topic of about a day ago ''How was your first year of marriage?''
such a wonderful topic.

I have heard ladies saying they cant have a joint account with husbands or letting them know how much they have in their accounts....WRONG!

Money should be one of first issues to be dealt with.
Your partner should know about your financial status.with this, joint account will not be an issue.
There is bound to be problem when ur wife knows not about your financial status and your projects, cos she is bound to ask for ''luxury'', but when u keep complaining and not fully responding (not because u dont wanna, but because of ur projects and.....), then there will be problem leading to problems.

1 Like

Re: Issues To Be Dealt With In Order To Have A Blissful Marriage Life.share! by Tgirl4real(f): 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2012
i like this post. Very well said.

Anoda area is discussing past relationships that can pose as a problem later in life.

Many prefer not to share which later leads to many issues.
Re: Issues To Be Dealt With In Order To Have A Blissful Marriage Life.share! by ayobase(m): 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2012
Tgirl4real: i like this post. Very well said.

Anoda area is discussing past relationships that can pose as a problem later in life.

Many prefer not to share which later leads to many issues.

For real...can everything abt the past be discussed?
Some are very dirty!

Gat ur point though, wisdom should be applied though!
Re: Issues To Be Dealt With In Order To Have A Blissful Marriage Life.share! by MissIfe(f): 7:59pm On Mar 23, 2012
Thinking about a recent thread here, I'd say any health-related issue should be discussed before marriage too. If one member has any long term condition, the other one should know, even if it is something that can be controlled through medication (asthma, diabetis etc.).

Expectation about husband/wife should be discussed too. Many men don't mind their gf dressing sexy for girls night out but will never let them do that once they are married. The same way gf will not mind her bf going to club every friday and saturday but will refuse it to him once he turns husband. It's better to be honest with what we expect.

2 Likes

Re: Issues To Be Dealt With In Order To Have A Blissful Marriage Life.share! by ronkebp(f): 8:51pm On Mar 23, 2012
Miss_Ife: Thinking about a recent thread here, I'd say any health-related issue should be discussed before marriage too. If one member has any long term condition, the other one should know, even if it is something that can be controlled through medication (asthma, diabetis etc.).

Expectation about husband/wife should be discussed too. Many men don't mind their gf dressing sexy for girls night out but will never let them do that once they are married. The same way gf will not mind her bf going to club every friday and saturday but will refuse it to him once he turns husband. It's better to be honest with what we expect.

Seconded!!!!!
Re: Issues To Be Dealt With In Order To Have A Blissful Marriage Life.share! by Tgirl4real(f): 11:24pm On Mar 23, 2012
ayobase:

Some are very dirty!

Yea, its d main issues dat are important. Am sure u know what I mean.
Re: Issues To Be Dealt With In Order To Have A Blissful Marriage Life.share! by Tgirl4real(f): 11:27pm On Mar 23, 2012
Miss_Ife: Thinking about a recent thread here, I'd say any health-related issue should be discussed before marriage too. If one member has any long term condition, the other one should know, even if it is something that can be controlled through medication (asthma, diabetis etc.).

True dat. Especially men that pretend to see no flaws till they marry the lady.
Re: Issues To Be Dealt With In Order To Have A Blissful Marriage Life.share! by tiebe: 7:13am On Mar 24, 2012
ayobase:

Some are very dirty!

I agree with you on this o. but not necessarily because the details may be dirty.

my thots on this is, only the important points should be discussed. what are either of the spouses going to do with all that info? it should only be brought up if it has any bearing on who the person has become now, or if a child was produced from any of those relationships, etc. you know, anything that has the potential of affecting the marriage. if not, i really don't wanna know ALL the details because it wont change my feelings for my spouse.

but like you said, apply wisdom.
I remember this movie 'due date' where a man's wife was having a baby and the man suddenly had creepy feelings that the baby was for her former boyfriend who was also the husbands good friend. sometimes i wonder, if they had kept the past relationship away from the husband, would he have had to be bothering his head with all that? especially if the both knew the past relationship was dead and buried.
Re: Issues To Be Dealt With In Order To Have A Blissful Marriage Life.share! by ayobase(m): 8:48am On Mar 24, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Yea, its d main issues dat are important. Am sure u know what I mean.

Sure!
Re: Issues To Be Dealt With In Order To Have A Blissful Marriage Life.share! by ayobase(m): 8:51am On Mar 24, 2012
ti-ebe:

I agree with you on this o. but not necessarily because the details may be dirty.

my thots on this is, only the important points should be discussed. what are either of the spouses going to do with all that info? it should only be brought up if it has any bearing on who the person has become now, or if a child was produced from any of those relationships, etc. you know, anything that has the potential of affecting the marriage. if not, i really don't wanna know ALL the details because it wont change my feelings for my spouse.

but like you said, apply wisdom.
I remember this movie 'due date' where a man's wife was having a baby and the man suddenly had creepy feelings that the baby was for her former boyfriend who was also the husbands good friend. sometimes i wonder, if they had kept the past relationship away from the husband, would he have had to be bothering his head with all that? especially if the both knew the past relationship was dead and buried.

Due date...such a nice movie. His fat buddy called his attention to the behaviour of his friends!

Gat ur point....is all abt application of wisdom!
Re: Issues To Be Dealt With In Order To Have A Blissful Marriage Life.share! by ayobase(m): 8:52am On Mar 24, 2012

Sooo on point!
Re: Issues To Be Dealt With In Order To Have A Blissful Marriage Life.share! by ayobase(m): 9:05am On Mar 24, 2012
Especially for guys...be ready to c some parts of ur wife changing.
Orange-like breats becoming slippers-like, the flat tommies protruding, stretch marks on d smooth skin.
Just be ready...cos ur wife's beauty will surely depreciate as time goes by!
Guys be ready to love ur wife no matter what, especially after birth giving!

1 Like

Re: Issues To Be Dealt With In Order To Have A Blissful Marriage Life.share! by tiebe: 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2012
ayobase: Especially for guys...be ready to c some parts of ur wife changing.
Orange-like breats becoming slippers-like, the flat tommies protruding, stretch marks on d smooth skin.
Just be ready...cos ur wife's beauty will surely depreciate as time goes by!
Guys be ready to love ur wife no matter what, especially after birth giving!

lol 2 'birth giving' why ddnt you simply say giving birth? oh well, i'm sure guys can manage with all the changes in the woman's body if women can also get used to pot belly replacing those 6 packs, bald hair, grey hairs in the ears and nose, 'middle age spread', the drastic change from firm well built chest to sloppy drained looking chest, flabby arms replacing those formerly lovely biceps, love handles. . .

1 Like

Re: Issues To Be Dealt With In Order To Have A Blissful Marriage Life.share! by ayobase(m): 11:41pm On Mar 25, 2012
ti-ebe:

lol 2 'birth giving' why ddnt you simply say giving birth? oh well, i'm sure guys can manage with all the changes in the woman's body if women can also get used to pot belly replacing those 6 packs, bald hair, grey hairs in the ears and nose, 'middle age spread', the drastic change from firm well built chest to sloppy drained looking chest, flabby arms replacing those formerly lovely biceps, love handles. . .

common,we are not always that terrible!
Common!
Re: Issues To Be Dealt With In Order To Have A Blissful Marriage Life.share! by dlima: 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2012
Actually most men are that bad. However depreciation occurs faster in women than in men sadIf beauty was the primary reason for marrying your wife be prepared for a shock.
Re: Issues To Be Dealt With In Order To Have A Blissful Marriage Life.share! by ayobase(m): 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2012
dlima: Actually most men are that bad. However depreciation occurs faster in women than in men sadIf beauty was the primary reason for marrying your wife be prepared for a shock.

so on point swthrt!
Warning...those that married cos of beauty!

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Wants an Abortion / What Can You Say About Your Mom??(come Inside) / The Childhood Origins Of Narcissism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.