Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Would You Get A Tattoo? - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Would You Get A Tattoo? (28438 Views)

»»reasons NOT To Get A Tattoo«« / Miley Cyrus Got A Tattoo She'll Probably Regret. / Where Can I Get A Tattoo In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by Teezy(f): 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2006
@menike
boi ur tats look hella sexy tongue aww n u got ur daughter on ya chest thats so cute.
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by menike(m): 4:53am On Jul 29, 2006
soulpatrol:

menike, you be hard man o. why would you want to get a tatoo dissing g-unit on your arm? doesn't make sense to me.
the people you're dissing prolly don't even know you or even care! wow, this is the height of madness. lipsrsealed

Cusz Sister - I'm a Rapper , So I just have it there to tell y'all HOW I FEEL BOUT THEM.

I DISSED THEM B4, SO THEY'RE OLD NEWS TO ME NOW (They even have a mixtape dissin' Me. Game,Jarule,Fat Joe,Jadakiss, Terror Squad n' some otha Niggas they hate ). But It's still G-unot.
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by Damest09(f): 4:56am On Jul 29, 2006
Tattoo NEVER
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by nilla(f): 4:58am On Jul 29, 2006
i would like to get a tattoo

it would have to be temporary, very small and nice, and on a part of my body thats not regularly exposed.

b/c i know i would get tired.

smiley
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:00am On Jul 29, 2006
Get the ones the Fulani women have, it is not parmanent.

Indian people also have it aswell, they call it Hana

It is temporary and doesnt not last long, maybe several of weeks.
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by nilla(f): 5:01am On Jul 29, 2006
cool

would do that when i'm ready
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by Zahymaka(m): 5:06am On Jul 29, 2006
JosBoy4Lif:

Indian people also have it aswell, they call it Hana

Just a correction [no offence intended]. Is it safe for me to assume you're talking of henna?
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by Txlonghorn(m): 5:08am On Jul 29, 2006
@ nilla,

Are you by any chance Indian? hope you don't mind me asking.
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:10am On Jul 29, 2006
@ Zah
Sorry about my spelling.

But that art henna is the same stuff some women in the north especially Fulani and Hausa use as body art

In fact the Hausa @ one time was known for tading this to Europeans
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by nilla(f): 5:12am On Jul 29, 2006
@ Tx

nope

i am nigerian
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by menike(m): 6:11am On Jul 29, 2006
@nilla

So tattoes like my is bad or does it make me Less Nigerian

Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by Kadeejah(f): 6:14am On Jul 29, 2006
no tattooes like dt make u hottt tongue lol
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by Txlonghorn(m): 6:18am On Jul 29, 2006
That's a cool tat menike I have a few of mine I wish I could show off.
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by Kadeejah(f): 6:19am On Jul 29, 2006
make dt wish come true n show me lol
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by nilla(f): 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2006
@ menike,

I didn't say anything about other tattoos. For me i just want sth small and not permanent b/c i will get tired of it.
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by menike(m): 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2006
@nilla

Ok cool cool
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by nilla(f): 7:19pm On Jul 29, 2006
cool
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by soulpatrol(f): 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2006
@ menike. ur tats are cute and all, but dissing g-unit by tattoing it on your arm is just a whole lot extreme. you could do it in other "creative" ways like through your rapping. im pretty sure g-unit dont have a tattoo of U on they arm. a few years down the line, u'll prolly wonder why you ever got it. just a thought. no diss intended.  undecided
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by sweetberry(f): 1:01am On Aug 12, 2006
no i def would nut but i kindA lyk tatoo on sum pple
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by damygurl(f): 1:03am On Aug 12, 2006
i'm not sure yet. i'd like one but peeps say it hurts and i'm not a fan of pain.
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by soulpatrol(f): 3:24am On Aug 12, 2006
ohhh, dont be a wuss. depends on where you get it though. bony parts of the body are painful, but its good pain grin
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by Raymand(m): 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2006
When i can afford a car a house and a job i'd get a tattoo cuz if i get one now i'm getting kicked out for sure!
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by kike001(f): 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2006
i think tatos r gud so far u not gettin a dragon on ur back wat about ur name or ur husband name or pic or a dolphin dats real gud i love tatoos so far it makes sense n its kinda sweet in a way tongue
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by ladykool(f): 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2006
hey u people! wat is bad in having a tattoo? i dont see anything bad in them! infact i want to get one at my back. so i dont think tattoo is BAD!
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by mamaput(f): 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2006
Rather a big fat pig than the name of any man or woman on my body.
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by ladykool(f): 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2006
@mamaput
it is not bad! infact it is sexy for me o!
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by mamaput(f): 6:43am On Sep 21, 2006
What if you fall in love with another man?
Will you workover the name of the ex.
Will you then make a new one with the name of the new man.?
Things like that are risky.
I know a girl that put the name of her twin sister down ber back.But Husband?
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by Outkast(f): 12:59pm On Sep 21, 2006
lol, I feel you MAMAPUT, A girl in my english class my first year, out her boyfriend's name on her arm after he proposed to her in church infront of everyone, 2 months later after she gave birth, he left her. Life's I ronic though, His name was RAY, so she changed it to PRAY, tell me that isn't funny.
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by gem87(f): 2:14pm On Sep 21, 2006
lol, so freakin funny, pray u knw
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by soulpatrol(f): 4:32am On Sep 22, 2006
good advice, people. never get a tattoo of the name of the one you love. no matter how strong the love is. you never know what could happen, and if they leave or something, you could be stuck with an unwanted name on your body. not cool. grin
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by iice(f): 4:44am On Sep 22, 2006
Get a tattoo of something you know you will never get tired of seeing. A friend of mine wanted a tattoo, what he did was have the tattoo drawn up as a pic and he put that in his room for one year, at the end of the year, he found out that he still liked the pic so he went ahead and did it. He got fab tattoos. I love tattoos especially if they are not of a common design.
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by mamaput(f): 7:04am On Sep 22, 2006
It is very funny because she will always know that it was RAY and people will always ask her how she came about pray.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vivian Okpala Crowned The New Face Of Nigeria 2020 / 6 Ways You Can Prevent Razor Bumps / The African Woman, When?�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.