Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Would You Get A Tattoo? - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Would You Get A Tattoo? (28441 Views)

»»reasons NOT To Get A Tattoo«« / Miley Cyrus Got A Tattoo She'll Probably Regret. / Where Can I Get A Tattoo In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by spoilt(f): 4:04am On Jul 25, 2007
wifeypenth:

2me its absurd, i av a friend who got a permanent tatoo on her left boob,she's expecting a baby now.and that baby would suck from that boob. Tell me where's d sence in that.
Temporary tatoo's are okay.bt permanent one's i beg!

does the milk from a tattoed boob taste bitter?
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by rasulua(m): 10:33am On Jul 25, 2007
D milk can b contaminated,i dnt trip tattoos sha.
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by wifeypenth(f): 10:40am On Jul 25, 2007
@ spoilt it could scare d baby cheesy
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by rasulua(m): 10:42am On Jul 25, 2007
Lol
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by minute(f): 11:08am On Jul 25, 2007
NOt in this world.dumb dumb dumb.

one of my younger friends told me hes going to get a tatoo of his girlfriend all over his arms soon

Hes in love,his own way of showing her he cares i guess -A Nigerian for that matter,otisu mio  sad sad sad

Hes just been here for 8months  and hes already copying the dumb  Black American ways.
But i think i cld tame him a little bit.
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by wifeypenth(f): 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2007
@ minute TELL THEM.
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by soulpatrol(f): 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2007
@ minute. pls tell ur brother NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! do not ever get a tattoo of a girlfriend/boyfriend, no matter how close.  shocked what if they break up tomorrow, how he go remove am? shuuu! laser surgery no cheap o, and e dey leave scars. its so easy to get caught up in the whole love/tattoo thing, trust me, i was so close to getting a tat with my ex-boyfy's name. but where him day today, hence the word "ex". i for regret am. the useless ingrate! even husband sef, i no fit tattoo him name, love or not. the only person/people i can ever tattoo their names on my body are my children. those are the only gifts from God that are worth any trouble. i sha no fit break up/divorce my kids abi?

imma go all david beckam and tattoo my kids names on my back - oh wait, no, imma get my husband to do it on HIS back. he he he.  grin

but anyway, pls o, sofry sofry with the tats. pls tell ur brother to think well o. tattoos are pretty, but do it for the right reasons. anyone have any ideas of what i should get?  cool
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by finemocha(f): 7:02am On Oct 22, 2007
well i got one two days ago, and im still in bleeping pain. WHO SO EVER LIED TO ME AND SAID THAT IT WASNT PAINFULL WAS CLEARLY LIEING. OH MY GOODNESS I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE. IT HURT SOO MUCH AND TO MAKE IT WORSE I COULDNT MOVE, IT WAS LIKE FEELING A NEEDLE JAB INTO MY BACK OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER. WOW HORRIBLE PAIN. BUT IT LOOKS WONDERFUL HE IS SOO TALENTED

SO WILL I GET ANOTHER ONE (HELL YES), BUT THIS TIME I WILL MAKE SURE IM DRUNK SO I DONT ACTUALLY REMEMBER THE EXPERIENCE.

MY MOM IS GOING TO CHOKE ME WHEN SHE SEES IT THIS CHRISTMAS, I ACTUALLY CANT WAIT, IM EXPECTIN MAYBE A SLAP BUT IF MOMSY AND POPSY REALLYWANT TO BE MEAN, THEY WILL JUST GIVE ME THE SILENT TREATMENT undecided
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by prncss(f): 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2007
there's nuthin wrong with tatoos. there a crative outlet and often a work of art
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by Scopium: 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2007
I like tattoo but each time I think of getting one I always ask myself 'Do I really want a permanent stain?'

1 Like

Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by Scopium: 4:19pm On Oct 22, 2007
soulpatrol:

the only person/people i can ever tattoo their names on my body are my children. those are the only gifts from God that are worth any trouble. i sha no fit break up/divorce my kids abi?

True word
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by Bblak(f): 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2007
i like it but i'm not so passionate abt getting it
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by Busta(f): 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2007
I've got a tattoo and might be getting another b4 the year runs out.

Personally, I think some pple get it just cos everyone has one,
some pple think its just cool
mine was just an inspiration for myself.
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2007
Yes oh, am actually planning on getting one next week, I know it hurt but got no choice, the tattoo represent a very important and special thing in my life, it remind of all love, happiness, honesty, fighter and future. funny enough if i was asked this same question 2yrs ago, i would have said never never in this lifetime, but here i am planning on getting it done.
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by ayefele200(m): 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2007
getting one b4 the months runs out, am getting either a rattle snack,cross,hand of GOD or picture of my GF on my back
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by finemocha(f): 4:36am On Oct 24, 2007
now this stupid thing itches like hell, and to make it worse i cant even scratch it. the itch is even worse than teh pain trust me on that one.;

1 Like

Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by queenbee2(f): 11:40am On Oct 24, 2007
I hav em cute tattoos but they r not wher every one can see  grin so funny  grin  mum's gonna hav a fit if she finds out.  lipsrsealed and they r erasable ones too.can't afford to hav any permanent blemish on ma skin,  no way.

But Tattoos r cool i tel ya.
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2007
finemocha:

now this stupid thing itches like hell, and to make it worse i can't even scratch it. the itch is even worse than the pain trust me on that one.;
Not really i think the pain is the worst especially during shower time, but what you can do the relive the pain since you just got it done is by washing your tattoo at least 3times a day, wash it gently with hand and soap, don't use washcloth and what kind of ointment do you use because Bacitracin Ointment is better but use it daily so your tattoo doesn't dry up and for the itchiness, numb it with an ice cube, if you follow these steps, it will surely work for you and that is the method am using also
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by omogenaija(f): 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2007
@ queenb
what kind of place do go to get a tattoo that is not permanent ?

@moody
does mummy know bout ur tattoo ? or r u gonna pay me not to tell her tongue
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2007
omogenaija:

@ queenb
what kind of place do go to get a tattoo that is not permanent ?

@moody
does mummy know bout your tattoo ? or r u going to pay me not to tell her tongue
My mum does not know ohhhhhhhh, even if she does get to know down the line, there is nothing she can do na, maybe preach the same thing when i got my right nose pierced "Hmmmmmm you are following American cultures, does people got no life or future, why are you destroying what God has created beauty"blaaaaaaaahhhhh like that.

You be thief oh, bribe ko bribe ni, na you sabi go tell her jare, i will even be happy rather than me telling her cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by omogenaija(f): 6:30pm On Nov 04, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

My mum does not know ohhhhhhhh, even if she does get to know down the line, there is nothing she can do na, maybe preach the same thing when i got my right nose pierced "Hmmmmmm you are following American cultures, does people got no life or future, why are you destroying what God has created beauty"blaaaaaaaahhhhh like that.

You be thief oh, bribe ko bribe ni, na you sabi go tell her jare, i will even be happy rather than me telling her cheesy cheesy

lol , na so naija mummies dey talk grin
i finally convinced my mom to let me get my second ear hole , she actucally told me she would take me to a professional place b/c she doesnt trust the mall undecided
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 6:37pm On Nov 04, 2007
omogenaija:

lol , na so naija mummies dey talk grin
i finally convinced my mom to let me get my second ear hole , she actucally told me she would take me to a professional place b/c she doesnt trust the mall undecided
Your mom is so right about the mall, it very dangerous, my mom did i left ear and she got a big bump from it, anyway sha she did an operation it get the bump off plz go a professional because they will explain the procedure to you
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by finemocha(f): 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2007
moody lady

thanks gurl, well the itching has subdued adn it looks beautiful, i will take a pic and post it on nairaland, i used tattoo goo, which i bought at the tattoo. im just wondering what my folks would say when they see it. but its slightly too late to do anything about it right now. but i loove love loveloveit.
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by finekid(m): 9:43pm On Nov 04, 2007
Detest tattoo with a passion!
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 10:44pm On Nov 04, 2007
finemocha:

moody lady

thanks girl, well the itching has subdued adn it looks beautiful, i will take a pic and post it on nairaland, i used tattoo goo, which i bought at the tattoo. im just wondering what my folks would say when they see it. but its slightly too late to do anything about it right now. but i loove love loveloveit.
Don't worry the least they can do is yell, abuse you and will get over it after, yea it will be cool if you post it on NL
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by Nobody: 1:36am On Nov 09, 2007
@post
no
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by divanaija1: 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2007
Yes.Henna type though undecided erasable
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:19am On Nov 10, 2007
@topic
Nope.
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by Ladytemi(f): 2:52am On Nov 12, 2007
I don't agree that having tattoos makes u irresponsible, I think it actually expresses Ur personality and individuality to other people. I've had one for about 4yrs and plan to get another one soon. I do however feel that tattoos can be addictive and once u get just one, u will definitely get more.
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by Ladytemi(f): 2:56am On Nov 12, 2007
As much as I do like tattoos, I don't agree with having tats of a boyfriend or girlfriend, because once u breakup you will be stuck either keeping the name tattoo or paying to have it removed which can hurt just as much as when u got the tattoo.
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by Sonye(f): 10:44am On Nov 12, 2007
Well, i've got tatoos in sensitive places. And its damn SEXY kiss
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by jeffcom(m): 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2007
SvS, why dont ujuz mind ur life tattooless or not.
everyone has an opinion to the way he or she wants to live.
Must u guys criticised?

Haters should go eat some rotten spahgetti.
I dont have one, but hoping to get one soon like Mike Tyson's.

Maybe someone can give me an idea of a nice chest tattoo for a guy.

abeg mail me jf_jf01@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vivian Okpala Crowned The New Face Of Nigeria 2020 / 6 Ways You Can Prevent Razor Bumps / The African Woman, When?�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.