Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,545 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! (12450 Views)

Unaab 2012/2013 / Unaab Post-ume Date Released / Unaab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by oladiran3: 8:28pm On Mar 31, 2012
wishing you all a happy weekend.how has your results been for those that has been able to check theirs.
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by Vickyt: 10:14pm On Mar 31, 2012
Does anybody as access to d unaab past questions or the possible questions that are always asked in the CBT. Tanx in anticipation of ur useful and insightful response.
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by tomiwa20(m): 1:12am On Apr 01, 2012
246 in jamb and want to change my first choose to unaab and can I apply for economics or accounting.
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by sodiqx: 12:40pm On Apr 01, 2012
i got 197 in my jamb, can i apply for the post utme? Thanks pleeeeaase
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by Emmaamaechi(m): 4:47pm On Apr 01, 2012
All u funaab aspirants try to go through all d pre degree past questions and again,just to let u know unaab post utme comprises of five subjects which are biology,maths,eng,physics and chemistry.so,uv got a great task @ hand.read,read,read now like you have neverdone b4.lastly 4 biology i will urge u to get a complex textbook cos unaab will set both o'level n A'level questions.catch me on 2go(cuteimma),fbk(imma amaechi).
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by Emmaamaechi(m): 4:51pm On Apr 01, 2012
sodiqx: i got 197 in my jamb, can i apply for the post utme? Thanks pleeeeaase
yes u can but u av to score a high mark in your post utme for u to av ur desired course.let me say(70%)
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by oladiran3: 5:50pm On Apr 02, 2012
happy new week to you all and hope those of you that have been able to check their jamb results and score above 180 have start reading and preparing for the next stage.i will definately eat you all matric snacks, IJN.i will advice those of you that can have the chance to be coming down to abeokuta to do so, this depend on how serious and determined you are to gain admission this year.dont just stay home till your post ume date arrives, try to be coming down once in a while, go to mawuko the predegree center meet friends and if possible collect their notes, make photocopies of all their notes including the exercises in the notes and then you can go back to your house and be reading those ones pending the time you come down again maybe another month.you have to be wise and dont look at the transport fares.admission in nigeria these days is getting harder.
same me, oladipupo, 300L
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by oladiran3: 2:48pm On Apr 04, 2012
hope you guys are preparing hard already.
have a splendid day ahead
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by Femsky10: 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2012
@yankeey are unaab using english score in jamb b4 someone can be admitted bcous i score 49 in english and my total jamb score is 229 and also help me to calculate my composite jamb score 229,o level mathC6,engC4,accountA1,commerceB3,economicsB3 and let assume i score 50 in post jamb.
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by Femsky10: 4:55pm On Apr 04, 2012
Are unaab using english score in jamb b4 someone can be admitted bcous i score 49 in english and my total jamb score is 229 and also help me to calculate my composite jamb score 229,o level mathC6,engC4,accountA1,commerceB3,economicsB3 and let assume i score 50 in post jamb.
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by Femsky10: 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2012
Are unaab using jamb in english b4 someone can be admitted..
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by dmahn(m): 6:27pm On Apr 04, 2012
What is my chance of gaining Admission into Funnab..My results are as Follows
Math-c6
English-C6
Accounting-B3
Commerce-B3
Agric-C6
Economics-C5
Govt.-C5
Biology-C6
Yoruba-b3...
I have those result using combined result and I choose Funaab as my Second Choice.I scored 219 in my utme exam...
1.Pls do dey accept combined result and 2nd choice chooser?
2.Can I obtain Post utme form When its out?
3.What is my assurance(guarantee)that I will gain admission in %
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by Femsky10: 11:59pm On Apr 04, 2012
Someone reply
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by Femsky10: 12:01am On Apr 05, 2012
How can we get the past question.
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by Femsky10: 12:12am On Apr 05, 2012
Pls can someone help me to get d predegree past question and wat subject will dey set for admin/social science student...
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by Femsky10: 8:18am On Apr 05, 2012
I did math,eng,commerce and econs in jamb,will dey give me the same subject in unaab post utme bcous i dont know govt dat much....
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by BewajiBrado(m): 9:13am On Apr 05, 2012
I had 234 in my jamb nd had d7 in my gce,though i had my agric;c5,i hope am save o......nd again i want 2 do change of institution plz wat is my chance of entry into funaab?nd wat is their post-utme cutoff mark nd hw can i get d past-questionz....10ks a-lot
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by oladiran3: 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2012
there is no past questions for your post ume exam, it is going to be a computer based exam and so cant get any past question.its an e-exam.the only thing you can do is to once in a while come around mawuko, the pre-degree site, get their notes, photocopy them.thats the only way you can prepare for the post ume not you thinking you can be reading those o level text books, they wont help you except if you are extremely good on your own because what is taught in predegree are in form of like been in the university already just not too deep in those topics but a little more advance than the normal o level stuffs.
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by Femsky10: 6:46am On Apr 06, 2012
How many subject will they give the admin student and is commerce included...
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by Femsky10: 9:26am On Apr 06, 2012
How many subject will they give the admin student and is commerce included.
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by Femsky10: 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2012
How many subject will dey giv admin/social science
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by Ayomidric(m): 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2012
Femsky10: I did math,eng,commerce and econs in jamb,will dey give me the same subject in unaab post utme bcous i dont know govt dat much....
i can get u our pre-degree exam questn. Am also a predites. U can call me on 08039596992
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by Umartins1(m): 10:01am On Apr 09, 2012
ola_diran02: happy new week to you all and hope those of you that have been able to check their jamb results and score above 180 have start reading and preparing for the next stage.i will definately eat you all matric snacks, IJN.i will advice those of you that can have the chance to be coming down to abeokuta to do so, this depend on how serious and determined you are to gain admission this year.dont just stay home till your post ume date arrives, try to be coming down once in a while, go to mawuko the predegree center meet friends and if possible collect their notes, make photocopies of all their notes including the exercises in the notes and then you can go back to your house and be reading those ones pending the time you come down again maybe another month.you have to be wise and dont look at the transport fares.admission in nigeria these days is getting harder.
same me, oladipupo, 300L

are you truly in 300L? With your German English?? I fear o........
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by oladiran3: 6:57am On Apr 10, 2012
@umartins1, it really shows how irresponsible and immature you truely are.when you dont have anything to do than just sitting around with your sorry ass reading people`s updates looking for errors when others of your mates are working hard for a better future for themselves.your words of discouragement meant nothing to me because this is not my first or second year that i have always come on here for updates about our great institution when there is any information available to pass out and how i could be of help.
my point of advice to you is to not come on this thread again if you have nothing good attach to your life to offer, and if you are so idle to the extent of not knowing what you will use your hands for than type rubbish, why not use them on your books to promote your life.
this thread is not created for insults or disrespecting others than for not just me but other unaabites as well can come on here and give informations out on how they could be of help to those that need them not your kind of enemy of progress.

1 Like

Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by mustyCSC: 4:49pm On Apr 10, 2012
if there is any problem u av or any questions u want ask about entering into FUNAAB:........
My name is mustapha lekan,a csc student....for more info u can add me on my
fb-Mustapha yisau olalekan musty
2go-mustapha3260
phone no-08161751817/08055555142
'' Wîßh U ğôödlûçk''
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by Umartins1(m): 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2012
ola_diran02: @umartins1, it really shows how irresponsible and immature you truely are.when you dont have anything to do than just sitting around with your sorry ass reading people`s updates looking for errors when others of your mates are working hard for a better future for themselves.your words of discouragement meant nothing to me because this is not my first or second year that i have always come on here for updates about our great institution when there is any information available to pass out and how i could be of help.
my point of advice to you is to not come on this thread again if you have nothing good attach to your life to offer, and if you are so idle to the extent of not knowing what you will use your hands for than type rubbish, why not use them on your books to promote your life.
this thread is not created for insults or disrespecting others than for not just me but other unaabites as well can come on here and give informations out on how they could be of help to those that need them not your kind of enemy of progress.

wow! Cant even count the number of blunders in above speech; though initially, I was joking but I dont know you're those type......... Dont wanna insult.

Anyway, thanks for the compliment.

GREATEST FUNAABITES.
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by addisababa: 5:53pm On Apr 10, 2012
hello. plz wats my chances of surviva..... i scored 255 in jamb and my o'levels are four B3 and one C6
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by oladiran3: 8:14pm On Apr 10, 2012
@addisababa, your o level is okay, you still need to do well in your post ume, that is what matter most before consideration can then be given to your o level.
@umartins"Cant even count the number of blunders in above speech" where is your "the" wole soyinka.if you dont have something good to share why dont you just keep quiet and stop embarassing yourself.
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by Umartins1(m): 9:12pm On Apr 10, 2012
ola_diran02: @addisababa, your o level is okay, you still need to do well in your post ume, that is what matter most before consideration can then be given to your o level.
@umartins"Cant even count the number of blunders in above speech" where is your "the" wole soyinka.if you dont have something good to share why dont you just keep quiet and stop embarassing yourself.

Guy, I'm not a grammarian.... But (insult apart), I think my statement is correct.
Ade goes to THE school.
Ade goes to school....
I think both sentences are correct provided the listener could interprete them.
The 'THE' refers to a particular school.... So it depends on the listener.

I told you, I'm not a grammarian, so I STAND TO BE CORRECTED.

Its me Martin, world's most controversial student.
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by oladiran3: 7:00am On Apr 11, 2012
@umartins1, lol.i hope you guys are preparing hard.good luck to you all.

1 Like

Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by hyzicbond(m): 8:56am On Apr 11, 2012
Fabulous funaabites make we face reality 95% of people admitted into funaabite score 200 & above, also make unaab as 1st choice unaab only use those dat score below 200 to make money unless say ur father be dean or he dey work 4 senate and remember unaab post utme no b like jamb read to d extreme 'no expo involve'
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by Damirez: 10:36am On Apr 11, 2012
Plz is their computer sci course in unaab,and wot is their cut off mark in post ume and jamb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo Language School In South Africa Inaugurated / UNN Releases Primary (merit) Admission List For 2019/2020 Academic Session / My Change Or My Balance.which One Is Correct?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.