Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,278 members, 7,839,382 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! (12451 Views)

Unaab 2012/2013 / Unaab Post-ume Date Released / Unaab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by oladiran3: 5:49pm On May 07, 2012
just saying hello and hope you are all preparing hard.
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by Emmaamaechi(m): 5:52pm On May 08, 2012
To all managerial students looking for the pre degree past question i now have them halla me for yours @ 08097447295,or add me on 2go (cuteimma)
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by oladiran3: 2:04pm On May 09, 2012
@ you all, i have been saying and will keep repeating it, dont fall into the hands of scammers, even pre degree students do their exams on computer here at the main campus so i dont know how @emmaamechi got his own pre degree past questions.even if he claim he has, it will be for a very past years that will be useless.DONT YOU EVER SEND HIM MONEY OR ANYTHING IN EXCHANGE FOR THE PAST QUESTIONS HE SAYS HE HAS.
a word is enough for the wise, times like this there is no how you can avoid scammers from going into threads like this cos they all know everyone will be desperate for admissions and they will also be claiming to be a funaabite as well.
BE CAREFUL.
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by eduglo(m): 7:46pm On May 09, 2012
get prepared.
Examine your self....
search for eduglo on google.
click on the first search result and start taking our past questions for free.
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by teewao94(f): 8:55am On May 13, 2012
pls wat ar my chance,i got 186 in jamb nd chose unaab as first nd second choice,pls i need ur reply.
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by oladiran3: 7:10am On May 17, 2012
@teewao94, all that matters is the outcome of your post ume.you all should know that the day is fast approaching even if not confirmed yet but should all have start preparing hard.
you will be updated as soon as its out.
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by oladiran3: 7:44am On May 19, 2012
happy weekend to you all and hope are are all reading hard.
success IJN
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by oladiran3: 12:51pm On May 23, 2012
rumours are flowing within the school premises that there will be e-exam training for those that are computer illiterate or has not written an exam before with a computer.the handingover issues with the incoming VC probably has not made the news official yet.it has not always been compulsory but will advice you guys to come for it when the price is confirmed.the training will have to be on weekend if the rumour is true due to the fact that session is still ongoing.post utme will probably be next month and implore you all to start reading hard right now.BE WISE
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by oladiran3: 8:56am On May 25, 2012
Admission into Agriculture, Engineering, Natural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine Courses
In addition to scoring not less than 180 marks in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), candidates are expected to posses five (5) SSCE credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings.

A Pass in Physics at O-Level is acceptable ONLY for courses in Agricultural Programmes.

A Pass in Biology with credit pass in Agricultural Sciences is acceptable ONLY for courses in Agricultural Programmes. The University does not accept Agricultural Science in lieu of Biology.

Candidates applying for Water Resources Management should also possess a credit pass in Geography.

Admission into Management Sciences Courses
Candidates are expected to posses credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Economics and two other Social Sciences subjects from Geography, Accounts, Government, Business Studies and Commerce at not more than two (2) sittings.

Note
Applications for refund on losing admissions offer will not be entertained. It is the responsibility of candidates to ensure they meet the minimum admission requirements before making payment for acceptance of admission offer.
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by gunners4u: 11:23am On May 25, 2012
Where can will get d form in lagos
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by fohleybee01: 6:13am On May 26, 2012
Hello,M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ aspiring jambites Ђδω ar Ʊ doing.plz τ̩̩̥o̶̲̥̅̊ ǻƪƪ bonafide unaabites in da building plz can Ʊ J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ tell ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ subjects ȋ̝̊̅̄'m τ̅☺ write 4 M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ pst ume.an enginEering student elect elect.pls reply ASAP
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by Emmaamaechi(m): 12:34pm On May 27, 2012
@ola_diran,i jux don't know how to address your post maybe i should abuse you or enlighten you.you are on this trying to act like an hero,claiming that you know everything while you know nothing.who in unaab will tell you that the pre degree past question is not scattered in d campus?go to colnas u will get it,go to sub you will get it there,go to the pre degree centre you will get it there.even those that av contacted me and seen the question knows that it is genuine talkless of my fellow unaabites.you can hook me up in sch and i will show you what you don't know*vexing**feeling disgusting*.it took me time to reply ur post because i av bn busy on 2go and if you still feel that i am a scammer show up in school.i rep mech engr 100level oooook
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by fohleybee01: 12:45pm On May 27, 2012
Plz ans ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ coz m confusd.ɑ̤̥̈̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ is J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ Ʊ D̶̲̥̅̊​A̶̲̥̅̊T̶̲̥̅̊ can set ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ free.unaabites hlp ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥.ȋ̝̊̅̄ dnt k̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊oω A̶̲̥̅̊W̶̲̥̅̊ τ̩̩̥o̶̲̥̅̊o G̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥†̥ past questns 2 study wit especially biology coz ȋ̝̊̅̄ dnt offer it in M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ jamb.ȋ̝̊̅̄ wud β grateful if Ʊ can hlp ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ out.
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by Sundaxboyy04(m): 6:20am On Jun 01, 2012
I wil advice anybody who want to purchase their form should come down to d school campus,cos pins r available imediately after payment of forms...
If u r far away,i can help u get d forms n send,u can contact me on (SUNDAY - 08039617447)
pls dont doubt me,coz i v already brough 36 pins n v been distributed to their owners nationwide...a trial wil confuse u
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by Femsky10: 11:07am On Jun 01, 2012
when filling d form i did mistake putting c4 in commerce instead of b3
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by darikumamere: 3:00pm On Jun 01, 2012
pls nairaland my second choice was education. and business admin at funaab but wen i was filling the form they are not doing the course so i hv to choose business enterprise hope no problem i dat pls reply me fast i nid help
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by Femsky10: 7:42pm On Jun 01, 2012
@all,i did a mistake when felling d form by inputting c4 in commerce instead of b3 and have already submit.
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by Sundaxboyy04(m): 7:50am On Jun 03, 2012
There is no problem...u r save
darikumamere: pls nairaland my second choice was education. and business admin at funaab but wen i was filling the form they are not doing the course so i hv to choose business enterprise hope no problem i dat pls reply me fast i nid help
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by okelezos: 12:47am On Jun 04, 2012
Will College of Management Science also get questions from Physics and Chemistry? I am asking, because, I applied for Entrepreneurship Study.....Pls, I need an answer.

Thanks
Sarah
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by pimpo4: 12:10pm On Jun 04, 2012
pls i am a stundent willing 2 get in 2 unab,i took d skul as my second choice and i got 223 in my jamb,wats my chance and can i get hint on d post jamb question going 2 b set my subject re phy,chm,bio,eng,if u can,wat re d procces going 2 b taking place tanx angrypls i am a stundent willing 2 get in 2 unab,i took d skul as my second choice and i got 223 in my jamb,wats my chance and can i get hint on d post jamb question going 2 b set my subject re phy,chm,bio,eng,if u can,wat re d procces going 2 b taking place tanx
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by gunners4u: 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2012
As an accounting student which area should i read most
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 04, 2012
Tutorial will be holding tomorrow 7th June by 3:30pm at OLG Nur/Pry school at Somorin... All subject for both science and commercial students will be treated... Solved past questions and answers will also be available at a token... Contact: 08174016670 for more info...
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by Emmaamaechi(m): 11:55pm On Jun 09, 2012
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by gunners4u: 12:37am On Jun 10, 2012
hav dey not add d olevel & jamb to the post jamb result
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by Sundaxboyy04(m): 8:44pm On Jun 16, 2012
this how to calculate ur composite score.
This how it luks like :
A1-6,B2-5,B3-4,C4-3C5-2,C6-1...
D formular is like dis :
(1).post utme score divided by
100,multiply by 30
(2).after calculating ur o'level
score,i.e a1=6,then wat u get wil
be divided by 30,multiply by 100
(3).Jamb score jst divided dat by
8...then after dat add (1+2+3)
,what u get is ur composite
score...
U can contact me on (SUNDAY-08039617447)
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by Soulsarrester: 8:50pm On Jun 16, 2012
@all i got 52 in post utme, i chose unaab as 2nd choice but when i printed the result under unaab choice, it was empty. Is there any hope for me, pls answer...
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by coobboy(m): 11:11am On Aug 22, 2012
U ARE ALL MAD OLORIBURUKWU TO U[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#000099]
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2012
Please keep me UPDATE about the FUNAAB admission requirement !!!!
Thanks in Advance[
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by eniseyin(m): 11:02am On Jan 06, 2013
This is d voice of d Nigeria association of agricutural student (NAAS-FUNAAB) P.R.O (public relation officer )A.K.A Energy ... Wishing u all hapi new year ...and If u need any info abt FUNAAB admission .. Just hola @ me .. 07063637002 .. 2go id : eniseyin2 .. Bb pin : 23B6EAC2 ...[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 13, 2013
pls.do unaab require futher-maths in olevel result for mechanical engineering and elect-elect course.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNN Releases Primary (merit) Admission List For 2019/2020 Academic Session / My Change Or My Balance.which One Is Correct? / Mapoly P.u.t.m.e. Form Is Now Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.