Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,445 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! (12452 Views)

Unaab 2012/2013 / Unaab Post-ume Date Released / Unaab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by owolabi101: 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2012
Great of the greates.. funaab[great]. Am abdullahi owolabi from ogun state resident in shomolu lagos. I score 265 in utme & i have c4{4} and c5{5} in my o level result.pls what's my chance of gaining adm. To accounting. And actual mark to dtermine in post utme?what is the cut off mark for last year accounting. My f.book i.d abdullahi owolabi jamiu. p.no 07030063370 or 08098997919.

1 Like

Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by Sundaxboyy04(m): 11:04pm On Apr 12, 2012
U r on d right path to success,cos ur jamb score is gud,ur o level is average,jst get ready 4 d post utme..
b4 i 4get dont let any1 to scam u,its jst an advice
owolabi101: Great of the greates.. funaab[great]. Am abdullahi owolabi from ogun state resident in shomolu lagos. I score 265 in utme & i have c4{4} and c5{5} in my o level result.pls what's my chance of gaining adm. To accounting. And actual mark to dtermine in post utme?what is the cut off mark for last year accounting. My f.book i.d abdullahi owolabi jamiu. p.no 07030063370 or 08098997919.
owolabi101: Great of the greates.. funaab[great]. Am abdullahi owolabi from ogun state resident in shomolu lagos. I score 265 in utme & i have c4{4} and c5{5} in my o level result.pls what's my chance of gaining adm. To accounting. And actual mark to dtermine in post utme?what is the cut off mark for last year accounting. My f.book i.d abdullahi owolabi jamiu. p.no 07030063370 or 08098997919.
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by youngsoye(m): 12:12pm On Apr 13, 2012
@sundaxboyy04,plz i had 5credit and 4passes in my 0'level, i had 247 in utme and i am going 4 mechanical engineering.plz any hope 4 me.
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by johncasey1(m): 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2012
Add me on 2go @ Adesola444.am a funaabite and a terror.@ola_diran no mind dat yeye umartins joor.shey im fit correct dame jonathan nii.yeye boi

1 Like

Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by Sundaxboyy04(m): 8:23am On Apr 15, 2012
youngsoye: @sundaxboyy04,plz i had 5credit and 4passes in my 0'level, i had 247 in utme and i am going 4 mechanical engineering.plz any hope 4 me.
hi,u v a gud jamb score,but u didnt specify ur subjects n grades...wat i know is dat u v to v a credit pass in maths,english,physic,chemistry n biology.,if u v this result,then u r on d path to success
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by oladiran3: 10:16pm On Apr 16, 2012
hello to you all, just saying hello and hope you are all preparing hard.there is no information for now and you will all be notified immediately there is any update.
good luck
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by youngsoye(m): 10:39am On Apr 17, 2012
@sundaxboyy,yes,i had d credit in the 5 compulsory subjects.plz,what score should i aim at in d post-ume to give me my desired course
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by nellaharry: 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2012
pls is unaab past questions out and where can i purchase it?
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by ganganawuj: 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2012
Gud day all unaadite in d house.My name is Awuj Ola 'n like to come 2 ur schl 2 further my edu.I am an NCE holder 4rm oyo state collg.of edu.'n tnk God i already ve my NCE result intact.But d problem i ve now is dat my O'level result is not yet complete as i am stil having English missing in d papers.Friends i need ur advice badly now cos i already put in for d june/july neco coming up soon,so i want to no if i can stil go ahead to fill in d D.E form awaiting result so i wont jst miss out on this year's admission.Thanks
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by Sundaxboyy04(m): 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2012
youngsoye: @sundaxboyy,yes,i had d credit in the 5 compulsory subjects.plz,what score should i aim at in d post-ume to give me my desired course
aim 4 50% and above...
N to those who r requesting 4 past questions,there r no past questions cos ur exams r e-exams,dont fall into their hands(scammers)
S.A:08039617447
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by Emmaamaechi(m): 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2012
Well,there is no past question for unaab post utme.but to all who cares and have ppl here in unaab most of the questions are taken from their pre degree examinations and i know when any of you get your hands on those questions you will know what to face n how serious you ought to be*not scaring u*so,if u nd d pre degree past questions halla me on 08097447295(cuteimma on 2go)managerial students try to get maths n eng past questions for now
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by oladiran3: 7:52am On Apr 21, 2012
i hope you are preparing hard already.i want you all to know that its not right when you are seeking admission and you just stay back home calling alone except for your post utme period, its your responsibilities to be able to come to the school yourself atleast once in a month,get yourself ready for what is coming ahead because you might not know where the questions are coming from.i will advice you all should be extremely careful as well because there is no past questions in case anyone ask you to pay for them, its a big lie, no past questions at all because your exam will be e-exam.when you are able to come around you can go to the pre degree site, mixed up with someone serious there, have their notes and make photocopies for your reading and continue with your jamb past questions as well.
this goes to those putting their grade in their questions and asking about their chances, note that funaab is not like UI that will first of all score you through your o level before inviting you for the interview.as long as you have not written your post utme here in funaab, your o level means nothing.i will plead to you all to forget whatever you might have scored in your o level and focus your attentions on scoring from atleast 40% upward in your post ume with everything you have in your veins because its not jamb that you can still receive expo.its after your post utme is out then it will even depend if the university will add those other scores like jamb and o level.they are only meant for your screening that your results are complete after you have been admitted.
the issue of adding o level was just effective in last year`s post utme due to mass failure in the post utme so as to boost peoples`s mark so as to know how to admit them, if people pass well the post ume i will assure you that your o level will not be considered except during screening to be sure you have a complete result.
oladipupo
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by youngsoye(m): 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2012
@ola_diran,are u on 2go cuz i gat scores of questions 2 ask u about unaab.i chose it as my first choise.plz reply ASAP
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by Emmaamaechi(m): 10:28am On Apr 22, 2012
Unaab e-exams started about two years ago and b4 then they have been conducting d exams on paper(questions printed on paper) so tell me won't the copies be available?and again d pre degree past questions is of help!!!!.
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by oladiran3: 7:58am On Apr 23, 2012
@emmaameachi.....when did you think i have been in unaab.for your information i have been in unaab for 5 good years now, i did 2 pre-degree when my jamb result was cancelled so i couldnt get admission then and i came in for it again and now in 300L.all i ask on this thread is sincerity and commitment if you are really on here for help and not to do any dirty job cos i cant all time be able to update immediately there is a new information to spread out.what i can only assure you to have is the past years pre-degree questions cos i have some i used during my predegree days as well.
did you know that during the time they were doing the post ume on papers, everybody write the same questions and due to this no one can take the question out because the other set will write the same question.anyone that has chosen unaab as at 2008/2009 can testify and the only one people manage to take the question out was 2009/2010 and the school found out and changed the question for the other candidates coming in, even some students involved lost their studentship to that cos some unaabites were doing business with it then.
lets stand as one and help those we could help that tomorrow they too can be count among the funaabites.
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by oladiran3: 7:59am On Apr 23, 2012
@youngsoye, add me on bbm, 26cd840e, not always on 2go but can still add me, oladiran002
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by oladiran3: 12:17am On Apr 26, 2012
sup, hope you are all preparing well
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by Fathai(m): 1:22pm On Apr 26, 2012
@oladiran...or any body.....pls will unaab accept D7 in phisics....to study microbiology....pls i need an urgent reply.!!
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by oladiran3: 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2012
@fathai, D7 will not be accepted from you ooo, your 5 credits for the general science subjects must be complete.
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by Sundaxboyy04(m): 7:26am On Apr 28, 2012
4 management students seeking for admission,pls wat u need now is u v 2 read ur books n past quest.(maths,eng,econs,commerce,govt) cos questions may come out 4rm any of those subjects listed above.
Let me give u an instance,last year 7000 students applied 4 management course,only 550 students were admitted...now u can understand how important 4 u to read...competition this time around wil be tougher than last year,pls READ
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by Yetunde77: 9:49pm On Apr 29, 2012
Pls i need information urgently on DE for Funaab, all de basic subjects (eng-4, maths-3, chemistry-6, physics-3 and biology-3)are complete at waec level also with an upper credit in hnd in electrical electronics engineering, i ve filled and submitted the DE jamb form. Wat else do i need to do?
i will be grateful if someone can help with useful information.
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by Yetunde77: 9:56am On Apr 30, 2012
@eduglodotcom, ur contact nos is incomplete
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by Jonzi(m): 12:49pm On Apr 30, 2012
[color=#550000][/color]. Pls do you av any idea mayb ther's any course lyk business administration nd management in funnab?
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by Yakeeboy: 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2012
Search for funaab vibes on facebook and join. for all techniques to pass the postutme will be given and your problems will specially be attend to supported by unaab community
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by tomiwa20(m): 9:54am On May 01, 2012
@ola diran,I sent u a request on BBM,pls accept it cos I ave a question to ask abt unaab.
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by Sundaxboyy04(m): 5:41pm On May 01, 2012
Jonzi: [color=#550000][/color]. Pls do you av any idea mayb ther's any course lyk business administration nd management in funnab?
yes,there is...(business enterprise management)dat d course am studying in funaab
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by arinze345(m): 6:52pm On May 01, 2012
i need info on when the masters form would be out for 2012.
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by rajsol(m): 2:13pm On May 02, 2012
@sundaxboyy04. pls wat was d last yr cut off for dat department.
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by oladiran3: 9:51am On May 06, 2012
@tomiwa20, i didnt get your request yet.
i hope you guys are reading hard cos there is rumor your post unme will be coming up around june 20th which means the form is likely to be out very soon.
success
Re: Unaab Unaab Unaab!!!!!! by oladiran3: 10:58am On May 06, 2012
at those who keep asking abt the accreditations of colmas courses, this is for you so you can stop asking this question and focus in reading and preparing hard.

NUC Approves COLMAS Programmes
The National Universities Commission (NUC) has granted approval to the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) programmes in the College of Management Sciences (COLMAS).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNN Releases Primary (merit) Admission List For 2019/2020 Academic Session / My Change Or My Balance.which One Is Correct? / Mapoly P.u.t.m.e. Form Is Now Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.