Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level (150345 Views)

Halliburton Recruitment For Entry Level Engineers In Port Harcourt / What's The Highest Salary, Your O'level Certificate Has Fetched You? / What Is Zenith Banks Salary For Entry Level (teller) Staff. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by Vergil: 8:02pm On May 21, 2012
Are you 4 real? So the post some user posted this month in the career section, about Diamond bank recruiting is a total lie?

Why on earth do people do this? Collecting details etc. Had a feeling it was.

We were told to send CVs to this email: cedoho@diamondbank.com.

Pls somebody confirm its rubbish.

ALSO, are we saying taking CVs to the bank itself is an important move too? Asking, cos always thought they'd refuse it and say go online instead.

Nawa o. Spent a year and a half in Nige and still aint got d hang of things. Dulin big time. Lil advise guys. I beeg!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by oseiwe(m): 2:47pm On May 22, 2012
Adjunct:

I am here, how far?
Chairman, where u na? Still waiting
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by mikebuddy(m): 11:36am On May 23, 2012
UBA pays 106 for EToB Executive trainee on probation. Den 126 after confirmation.
Sterling pays 146k/month.
Zenith is 108/month, after upfront u take 97k/month.
These am very sure of like 100% sure.
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by smsmoney(m): 4:44am On May 25, 2012
Thanks for the info and all the update
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by kaposky(f): 5:36am On May 25, 2012
Nice to earn any of these packages but remember that getting in there may not be a problem as remaining there for a good time.

I advice that why you are still earning of these packages, still think what you can do for yourself cos you cant be richer than your employer.

1 Like

Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by Pe2000: 3:06pm On May 26, 2012
Who has an idea of how much FCMB pays her entry level staff? Drop it here if u know. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by Ritee419(f): 7:26pm On May 29, 2012
I think GTB and FBK pay the highest salary as for now
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by oseiwe(m): 7:44pm On May 29, 2012
oseiwe:
Chairman, where u na? Still waiting
@Adjunct, still waiting. Come fill me in
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by Lekubumber: 8:03pm On Jun 25, 2012
Pls can somebody with concrete information tell me how much central bank pays.
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by doofanc: 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2012
Is it really true that the islamic bank, Jaiz, pays btw 350k to .5m at entry level.
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by onasharon(m): 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2012
ZEBRA P430i SECURED IDENTITY CARD PRINTER

OVERVIEW
The Zebra P430i is part of Zebra’s most popular card printer family, which has tens of thousands of printers installed worldwide. Designed and built for demanding environments, the P430i delivers reliability and performance for high-volume card production. The P430i has the flexibility to meet your specific requirements through integrated networking and encoding options for contact and contactless smart cards, Gen 2 UHF, as well as magnetic stripe cards. Affordable and easy to use, the Zebra P430i is a leader in dual-sided performance card printers for customized employee and student ID, membership, loyalty and gift cards.

Benefits
• High volume card printing
• Built for reliability and durability
• Loads of options for application flexibility
• Zebra True Colours iSeries intelligent technology media
Ideal For
• Employee ID and access control cards
• Student and faculty ID cards
• Membership and loyalty cards
• Personalized gift cards
• Customized bank/ATM cards
Standard Features
• 16 character LCD operator display
• Windows drivers: Windows 7 and Vista (32/64 bit); 2000, XP and Server 2003 (32/bit)
• Innovative angled card feeder design reduces card jams
• 300 dpi (11.8 dots/mm) print resolution Print Method
Print speed
102 cards/hr (full color, dual-sided)
130 cards/hr (full color, single-sided)
Media Characteristics
Ribbons
• YMCKOK: 170 images/roll
• YMCKO: 200 and 330 images/roll
• 1/2 Panel YMC Full KO: 450 images/roll
• KdO: 500 images/roll
• KrO: 500 images/roll
• Overlay varnishes: clear and hologram: 350 images/roll
• Monochrome ribbon: 1500 and 1000 images/roll

Thank you for your interest in Hadey Global Technologies Limited, a relationship you can always count on. CALL BAYO ON 08135586674. EMAIL. idprintersales@gmail.com

Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by aribolseg(m): 10:55am On Sep 26, 2012
Heard diamond bank now pay 248k for entry level... How true is that?.... What's the total annual pay like?
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by seudocode: 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2013
@adjunt its being a while.honestly ,I do have some more questions to ask u personally cos u are my motivation ...how can I reach u pls?
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 23, 2013
My friend thats jst been employed in Ecobank earns a basic salary of 125k and d over all total package is 180k per month before Tax

onasharon: ZEBRA P430i SECURED IDENTITY CARD PRINTER

OVERVIEW
The Zebra P430i is part of Zebra’s most popular card printer family, which has tens of thousands of printers installed worldwide. Designed and built for demanding environments, the P430i delivers reliability and performance for high-volume card production. The P430i has the flexibility to meet your specific requirements through integrated networking and encoding options for contact and contactless smart cards, Gen 2 UHF, as well as magnetic stripe cards. Affordable and easy to use, the Zebra P430i is a leader in dual-sided performance card printers for customized employee and student ID, membership, loyalty and gift cards.

Benefits
• High volume card printing
• Built for reliability and durability
• Loads of options for application flexibility
Ideal For
• Employee ID and access control cards
• Student and faculty ID cards
• Membership and loyalty cards
• Personalized gift cards
• Customized bank/ATM cards
Standard Features
• 16 character LCD operator display
• Windows drivers: Windows 7 and Vista (32/64 bit); 2000, XP and Server 2003 (32/bit)
• Innovative angled card feeder design reduces card jams
• 300 dpi (11.8 dots/mm) print resolution Print Method
Print speed
102 cards/hr (full color, dual-sided)
130 cards/hr (full color, single-sided)
Media Characteristics
Ribbons
• YMCKOK: 170 images/roll
• YMCKO: 200 and 330 images/roll
• 1/2 Panel YMC Full KO: 450 images/roll
• KdO: 500 images/roll
• KrO: 500 images/roll
• Overlay varnishes: clear and hologram: 350 images/roll
• Monochrome ribbon: 1500 and 1000 images/roll

Thank you for your interest in Hadey Global Technologies Limited, a relationship you can always count on. CALL BAYO ON 08135586674. EMAIL. idprintersales@gmail.com
My friend that jst been employment as Entry level staff in Ecobank earns a basic salary of 125k and d over all total package is 180k per month before Tax
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by amsetonline: 11:28am On Jun 29, 2013
Toseen29, Pls help me with the breakdown of Gtb bank 3,050,000.00 entry level annual salary. That is basic, houusing, transport etc.

Thanks and God Bless
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by PRINCE1604: 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2013
Hello peeps, is there any bond in Diamond bank job? If yes wats d duration and value pls.
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by PRINCE1604: 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2013
oseiwe:
@Adjunct, still waiting. Come fill me in

hello oseiwe.
It seems we're having same interest in returning to our first love and building a career there, but just want to take the opportunity of a banking job.
I also studied Elect/Elect Engrg, and i'm pursuing a Masters degree currently therein.
Pls lets hook up to help and encourage ourselves. I sent an email to yu via NL.
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2013
lie lie
chuqudy: I got a job in Union Bank last 2 months. My monthly salary is 480 thousand naira.
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by adwem2003(m): 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2013
Please how much does Skye bank pay?
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by adwem2003(m): 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2013
Please how much does Skye Bank pay?
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by Temptee101(m): 9:23am On Aug 11, 2013
Hi friends! Anyone with an idea of how much Fidelity bank pay?
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by joboy834: 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
PRINCE1604: Hello peeps, is there any bond in Diamond bank job? If yes wats d duration and value pls.

Kindly please provide us with a break down
of the annual salary of GTB's N3m+

What's their take home pay and duration for promotion
Thanks
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by Freddestiny(f): 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2013
Please those anybody have an idea of what standarded chartered bank pay Tellers.
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by zada(m): 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
@160485, its because u knw u have the opportunity on a plater of gold, if not u will not be putting up such question. Supposing u done trek tire ur shoe don chop for one side, u go knw say to get work no easy. U even dey force people to give u info. On salary. Rubbish, if u like no accept the bank job because u wan knw salary first. Baggar!
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by walearoy(m): 7:46pm On Aug 21, 2013
Ariyowilliams: The Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English like many others, defines ‘probation’ as a period of time, during which someone who has just started a job is tested to see whether they are suitable for what they are doing. By this definition, probation should be for a specified period of time. The question on the lips of some staff of United Bank for Africa (UBA) is, what meaning do the powers that be give to this word?

An ugly trend started in the bank that prides itself as Africa’s Global Bank last year when a set of freshers that were recruited in April 2011, having worked for the probationary period of 6 months, despite their confirmation were still said to be on probation. During the 6 months of probation, these set of staff were referred to as Executive Trainee on Probation (EToP) and months after their confirmation, they still remain EToP. This is fast becoming a norm in the bank as the subsequent batches of fresh employees are all victims of this obnoxious act.

Inquest reveals that on the confirmation letter issued to each of the staff, it was stated that “Following your satisfactory performance during the probationary period, Management is pleased to inform you that your appointment with the bank has been confirmed”. One begins to wonder the motive behind this if after confirmation, a staff is still said to be on probation.

Information has it that the Legal Department of the bank waded in, condemning the decision and advised the Human Resources Directorate to correct the but months after, nothing has been done on it.

In a bank like UBA where promotion is rare to come by, the fate of these helpless staff hang in the balance. The management of UBA should not because of the overpopulated labour market allow this injustice to stand for too long. A motivated staff is a dedicated staff.

True word, infact na Grade now.
Conclusively I love the bank!
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by walearoy(m): 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2013
Ariyowilliams: The Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English like many others, defines ‘probation’ as a period of time, during which someone who has just started a job is tested to see whether they are suitable for what they are doing. By this definition, probation should be for a specified period of time. The question on the lips of some staff of United Bank for Africa (UBA) is, what meaning do the powers that be give to this word?

An ugly trend started in the bank that prides itself as Africa’s Global Bank last year when a set of freshers that were recruited in April 2011, having worked for the probationary period of 6 months, despite their confirmation were still said to be on probation. During the 6 months of probation, these set of staff were referred to as Executive Trainee on Probation (EToP) and months after their confirmation, they still remain EToP. This is fast becoming a norm in the bank as the subsequent batches of fresh employees are all victims of this obnoxious act.

Inquest reveals that on the confirmation letter issued to each of the staff, it was stated that “Following your satisfactory performance during the probationary period, Management is pleased to inform you that your appointment with the bank has been confirmed”. One begins to wonder the motive behind this if after confirmation, a staff is still said to be on probation.

Information has it that the Legal Department of the bank waded in, condemning the decision and advised the Human Resources Directorate to correct the but months after, nothing has been done on it.

In a bank like UBA where promotion is rare to come by, the fate of these helpless staff hang in the balance. The management of UBA should not because of the overpopulated labour market allow this injustice to stand for too long. A motivated staff is a dedicated staff.

True word, infact na Grade now were you need promotion to move UP.
Conclusively I love the bank!
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by rinw: 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
Please house, how much is access bank pay
Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by Royally(f): 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2013
Freddestiny: Please those anybody have an idea of what standarded chartered bank pay Tellers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level by ogiby86: 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
Plz what's the starting salary for FCMB?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.