Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! (13581 Views)

I Am Becoming A Pvssy Sucking Glutton Day By Day / I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP / Help! My Once Nice Girlfriend Is Getting Fat! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by TisaBone: 3:37am On Mar 25, 2012
REALITY101:

How bout removing your photos off of the thread? Just saying. Btw what part of U.S are you @?

why do you say i should remove my photos Reality?

and once gain Oj thankyou so very much for those encouraging words. I try very hard to be the best person that I can be, and it warms my heart that there are still those out there who appreciate the goodness in another human being, while at the same time not attempting to take kindness for weakness. thats the worst. lol.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by born2boink(m): 3:56am On Mar 25, 2012
The Best you can do is visit Nigerianadultforum.com and click on BBW and learn how to Bleep Big Women or visit google on how to Bleep them, it will helps you in your marriage,shikenah
Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by Nobody: 4:05am On Mar 25, 2012
TisaBone:

why do you say i should remove my photos Reality?

Never mind ma'am smiley
Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by Decryptor(m): 4:19am On Mar 25, 2012
@Ojwateva, must u put ur profile name at the end of ur posts?
Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by Decryptor(m): 4:25am On Mar 25, 2012
REALITY101:
And what part of the U.S are you?
Naija guys no dey waste time, u wan corner am sharp sharp!
Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by TisaBone: 4:42am On Mar 25, 2012
Decryptor: Naija guys no dey waste time, u wan corner am sharp sharp!

as you can see i never said. smiley i was trying my hardest to say everything short of none of you beeswax.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by Nobody: 4:57am On Mar 25, 2012
TisaBone:

as you can see i never said. smiley i was trying my hardest to say everything short of none of you beeswax.

LOL. . . smart girl.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by msb247(m): 5:41am On Mar 25, 2012
@OP:
Your wife only needs more physical and mental activity to engage her body system and to burn-off excess calories. If she hasn't got a job yet, get her some fitness equipments to use everyday. She should also watch what she eats because she can only eat, eat and eat whenever she's bored. Hope this helps.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by Raphtop(m): 5:55am On Mar 25, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin yawn,amusement park. LASSER FEVER?
Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by Latrice699gmailcom(f): 6:05am On Mar 25, 2012
So mean...
Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by Nobody: 6:07am On Mar 25, 2012
Decryptor: Naija guys no dey waste time, u wan corner am sharp sharp!

Ok dawg I am not here to hustle for toto gerrit? that was just a random question. . Btw I love em beautiful and below 150Ibs . . I don't mean to disrespect or hurt anybody's feelings. Just my preference and it ain't illegal NTIGAF tho. .
Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 25, 2012
It's normal. All the ladies I know put on more weight shortly after marriage. In fact, my elder sister almost doubled in weight in the first one year of marriage.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by pweetymama(f): 6:46am On Mar 25, 2012
hbabe: ^^ lol
Stringent measures!

@OP
Just let her know that her 'daily' weight gain bothers you and help her plan a diet/exercise programme.
All she needs is to reduce her food intake and exercise more. Boredom can make some people eat more than normal.

Please don't run away, marriage na 'for better for worse'; instead of running away stay back and help make her a better person.
On point.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by ZUBY77(m): 6:53am On Mar 25, 2012
Advice to any bachelor,
look very well at your prospective mother in-law and see how fat or slim she is. Understand that your wife is most probably going to be like her later in lifge.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by ZUBY77(m): 6:53am On Mar 25, 2012
Advice to any bachelor,
look very well at your prospective mother in-law and see how fat or slim she is. Understand that your wife is most probably going to be like her later in life.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by bright007(f): 7:08am On Mar 25, 2012
From ån opinion/advice thread to å toasting section!
Na wa ohhh!
Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by ektbear: 7:10am On Mar 25, 2012
Put her on a diet.

Have her pick up a sport, or buy a treadmill/exercise bike, or get her a gym membership.

There is no real reason for her to be getting fat as a stay-at-home wife..
Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by agiboma(f): 7:29am On Mar 25, 2012
@ op lol why not help her to diet
Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by emsquare(m): 7:35am On Mar 25, 2012
Ginger her dude!!!
Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by biggiyke(m): 7:46am On Mar 25, 2012
@OP, just Bleep the fucking fat out of her. haba!! na evrythin dem dey tich adult?
Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by maclatunji: 7:48am On Mar 25, 2012
Is growing fat a bad thing?

Some people said sex should slim her down. Theoretically yes, but husband is tired by the time he gets back. If anybody is losing weight from it, it is husband.

Wife is just cruising on movies, sleep and food. Leave her, let her enjoy herself.

OP, find a movie whose plot shows a young wife who grew fat and lost her husband to a skinny girl, leave it in the house for her to 'discover' and watch.

What motivation could be better? It won't be your problem after that but hers.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by Lucy001(f): 8:00am On Mar 25, 2012
^^^
I think its normal for every young lady dat gets married to add weight after some months of marriage, in otherword, wat the poster should do @ dis point in time is to encurrage his wife to get something doing like execising, house shores, and perhaps registary her with an execising club.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by bariyakat(m): 8:04am On Mar 25, 2012
[color=#000099][/color] 2mnths into a marriage and u are already complainin. You suck man!! Go hug a transformer
Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by McCoy91(m): 8:14am On Mar 25, 2012
ZUBY77: Advice to any bachelor,
look very well at your prospective mother in-law and see how fat or slim she is. Understand that your wife is most probably going to be like her later in life.
True. Surprising how girls who are so slim eventually end up ballooning up to their mums' weight.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by makky(f): 8:17am On Mar 25, 2012
[quote author=REALITY101]

Ok dawg I am not here to hustle for toto gerrit? that was just a random question. . Btw I love em beautiful and below 150Ibs . . I don't mean to disrespect or hurt anybody's feelings. Just my preference and it ain't illegal NTIGAF tho. .

That wasnt too nice Reality, even if sum1 pushed u to d edge,knowing dat most nairalanders do that to piss ppl off, u shudnt have said this. Uve already established a gud convo wt her n she has taken time to answer all ur questions too. It isnt a bad thing if u asked her what part she is in, we r all strangers n on a social site to know more abt ppl. Ur 150lb preferrence shudnt have sufficed even if u were angry knowing that d gentle lady dat has bn answering u is 230lb... Just saying though cos i felt bad abt it.

@op... Marriage is nt for d faint hearted, its for men who said " I wanna be a responsible person, show ppl I can head a family, take care of my home, take a lady away from her people & solely love/take care of her wt the kids she will bear me in consequently, I wanna now be a man & handle my problems without 3rd parties", then I believe we wnt be here reading ur posts in just 2mnths of marriage. Have u ever let dis woman know wat ur tots abt her weight gain is? Most men fail to realise dat most times its not just food dat makes a lady gain weight after marriage bt d joy n peace of mind they have newly gotten cos they r married. My cousin is a hardworking banker, a size 12, once she got married, it baffled us all dat she just started adding weight & she still goes to work like she always have. So plz let her know & allow her go out too so she doesnt get the cravings to eat too much. And plz try n stop posting tns abt ur 2mnt old marriage to d public, its too early n not wise i beg u. Thanks!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by senben(m): 8:18am On Mar 25, 2012
Women generally are prone to fat either hereditary or genetically,U have answered Ur question just get her a job that will engage her or better still while working at dat wen U klose from Ur work just take her for evening walks or some in-house exercise....Remmember the oat of marriage is for better for worst. She can return to her normal shape....safe.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by hustla(m): 8:21am On Mar 25, 2012
TisaBone: no not at gunpoint, but still....it was on purpose. call it a woman's intuition. anyways, the first two pics are before the weight loss. i was about 260 pounds. mind you, i'm 5'11. the third pic was taken in summer 2010, when i first met him.i am down to this size again which is 230

Bet u r fugly sha ( -̩̩̩͡˛ -̩̩̩͡ ) bet y sad
Lucy001: ^^^
I think its normal for every young lady dat gets married to add weight after some months of marriage, in otherword, wat the poster should do @ dis point in time is to encurrage his wife to get something doing like execising, house shores, and perhaps registary her with an execising club.

No,not when u have a job and a treadmill at home
Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by hustla(m): 8:23am On Mar 25, 2012
[quote author=makky][/quote]

I swear u made seriously mad sense #EndOfStory
Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by pendo89(f): 8:29am On Mar 25, 2012
Op how can u be so shallow?

1. She is not fat cz she's got no job! Do we have fat working people? If you mean office job,then who told you house work is no job? If she gets busy with housework and eat less she will lose weight.

2. Is she on Family planning pills? Those things have several effects including weight lose or gain.Some women baloon out of proportion cz of pills.

3. If she eats less and she is not on pills then it could be her genes. Some people have slow metabolism and burn fat slowly.

4. You need to let her know that she is gaining weight and it's not good on her.Do not take childish measures like hiding food etc.Knowledge of what is right for her body is good. Replace starch with protein and see what happens.

5. Did you say you both cant fit on the bed? Is that really an excuse? Are you not anticipating a pregnancy in the near future? Are u sleeping on a 3 by 6 bed or what? and what happens when she gets pregnant? Invest in a large sized bed.

Lastly she is your wife and running is never an answer.Fatness is not a terminal disease so deal with it now before it gets out of control.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by eledalo: 8:29am On Mar 25, 2012
REALITY101:

Btw that BRAVO background looks familiar. Where's that?

REALITY101:

Btw what part of U.S are you @?

REALITY101:
smiley And what part of the U.S are you?

grin grin
See skills! Oga say na by force! Lmao
No worry bro, maybe next time!
Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by Excelboi(m): 8:48am On Mar 25, 2012
Op, do you think this is joke section,where you can paste fake problems here? Be warned
Re: My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! by Sike(m): 9:09am On Mar 25, 2012
This is cracking serious mehn!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is She The Highest Paid Blue Film Actress In Nigeria? (PHOTOS) / Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. / Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.