Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? (9226 Views)

Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / If U Can Do Dis Ur Relationship Will Last / In Luv With My Husband's Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by xynerise: 7:14am On Mar 25, 2012
A lot of friends told me they fell in luv with their advisers after giving them hints on how to maintain a good relationship.
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by luckgames(m): 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2012
xynerise: A lot of friends told me they fell in luv with their advisers after giving them hints on how to maintain a good relationship.

Been very carefully
Don't any person take advantage of your at the time you are very vulnerable
Tell you what you want to hear BS

4 Likes

Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:12pm On Mar 26, 2012
Hmmm...... So true!
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by skydeep(f): 10:08pm On Mar 26, 2012
xynerise: A lot of friends told me they fell in luv with their advisers after giving them hints on how to maintain a good relationship.
this man is right. grin. When I was still in school, this guy who is dating my friend came to me and complained about the bad attitude of my friend and I gave him some pep-talks, later he started calling me on phone and said he is in luv with me. undecided
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by Killz3(m): 10:26pm On Mar 26, 2012
skydeep:
this man is right. grin. When I was still in school, this guy who is dating my friend came to me and complained about the bad attitude of my friend and I gave him some pep-talks, later he started calling me on phone and said he is in luv with me. undecided
Why wont he be right? Is he not your husband? grin Make una two sit down, face each other dey ping nairaland. . . Una hear? grin
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by skydeep(f): 10:31pm On Mar 26, 2012
~Killz~:

Why wont he be right? Is he not your husband? grin Make una two sit down, face each other dey ping nairaland. . . Una hear? grin
Naughty boy, cmon go and read your book grin
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:47pm On Mar 26, 2012
~Killz~:

U dey mind dem, am sure an e-book for baby andimeru dey wan create.

See am "he's rite", u for talk "he's wrong" na, na den u go understand how plaintain can help u reach dia if antelope decides 2 close shop

Bullshitzzzz and akara!
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2012
sad @OP YOU'RE RIGHT. . .

IT HAPPENED TO ME. . .

MY VERY GOOD FRIEND WAS DATING THIS PARTICULAR GIRL AND WHEN THEY HAD A SERIOUS MISUNDERSTANDING I STEPPED IN TO EVEN THE ODDS . . . BEFORE I COULD SAY KINTA KUNTE . . . SHE WAS ALREADY IN LOVE WITH ME. . . FEW WEEKS LATER SHE DUMPED MY FRIEND AND STARTED MAKING SERIOUS ADVANCES AT ME. . . WE'VE BEEN DATING FOR TWO MONTHS NOW sad sad sad
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by skydeep(f): 12:06am On Mar 27, 2012
@marshpearl. So u betrayed your friend? undecided
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by skydeep(f): 12:07am On Mar 27, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U dey mind dem, am sure an e-book for baby andimeru dey wan create.

See am "he's rite", u for talk "he's wrong" na, na den u go understand how plaintain can help u reach dia if antelope decides 2 close shop

Bullshitzzzz and akara!
ori e ti fokasibe grin
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by Killz3(m): 12:18am On Mar 27, 2012
skydeep:
ori e ti fokasibe grin
Xynerise, stop pretending to be skydeep, you discombobulated He-Antelope! grin grin
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by queensmith: 12:57am On Mar 27, 2012
Usher has a song abt this, you make me wanna..

Erm lets see ,its possible. Someone with an outside view bringing wisdom into the situation ,providing a fresh perspective. It will be easy to fall for someone who seems to have all the solutions. I guess one has to focus on the issue at hand and try not to get carried away.
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by skydeep(f): 8:10am On Mar 27, 2012
~Killz~:

Xynerise, stop pretending to be skydeep, you discombobulated He-Antelope! grin grin
undecided
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by Killz3(m): 8:34am On Mar 27, 2012
skydeep:
undecided
cool
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by skydeep(f): 9:08am On Mar 27, 2012
~Killz~:

cool
tongue
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by Goldieluks: 9:20am On Mar 27, 2012
This antelope couple sef tire me.
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 27, 2012
^^ Unlike Us Dearie -- We're 'em Colonial masters! cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by Goldieluks: 9:33am On Mar 27, 2012
Exactly my ex-guapo.^^ undecided
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by skydeep(f): 9:35am On Mar 27, 2012
Goldieluks: This antelope couple sef tire me.
dont be naughty baby. Is that your good morning? cheesy
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by Goldieluks: 9:38am On Mar 27, 2012
skydeep:
dont be naughty baby. Is that your good morning? cheesy

Good morning, but u and Mr antelope tire me.
embarassed
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by skydeep(f): 9:46am On Mar 27, 2012
Goldieluks:

Good morning, but u and Mr antelope tire me.
embarassed
most people tire me here too. grin So lets just live with it ok?
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by Goldieluks: 9:50am On Mar 27, 2012
skydeep:
most people tire me here too. grin So lets just live with it ok?

Okee kokee.....
cheesy
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by skydeep(f): 9:52am On Mar 27, 2012
Goldieluks:

Okee kokee.....
cheesy
Good girl. cheesy
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by Dyt(f): 9:56am On Mar 27, 2012
mr n mrs jeff
i doubt if mrs jeff s d one ere
i suspect dat antelope
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 27, 2012
Goldieluks: Exactly[b] my ex-guapo[/b].^^ undecided

What have i done wrong to deserve al tis?

Tell me Goldie what {Gripping tight to her Wrapper} Tell me OOoooo! cry cry cry
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by skydeep(f): 10:28am On Mar 27, 2012
Dyt: mr n mrs jeff
i doubt if mrs jeff s d one ere
i suspect dat antelope
xynerise travelled tongue. That is why I am online grin
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by Dyt(f): 10:44am On Mar 27, 2012
oh yh
i c
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by oradee: 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2012
well i think it only happens if one confides in the opposite sex...
afterall, a guy wldnt fall inlove with a fellow guy who advises him... grin grin grin
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by tivta(m): 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2012
True talk. My friend noticed how his girl was getting closer to me due to the fact i was the one who brought them back together when my friend disowed her and his baby, i never taught it possible but her behaviour showed it. He had a serious chat with her and i too avoided keeping in touch with her. Its crazy how women fall in love...
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by tunapawizzy: 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2012
Its beacause your adviser will have a level of sympathy towards you and sympathy is Romantic
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by Goldieluks: 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2012
El Guapo:

What have i done wrong to deserve al tis?

Tell me Goldie what {Gripping tight to her Wrapper} Tell me OOoooo! cry cry cry

But we called the whole thing off months ago. Why crying?
undecided
Re: Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? by folorunsooladeni(m): 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2012
[quote author=skydeep]
this man is right. grin. When I was still in school, this guy who is dating my friend came to me and complained about the bad attitude of my friend and I gave him some pep-talks, later he started calling me on phone and said he is in luv with me. undecided [/quotef ] what did u do

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls Are Not To Be Trusted / How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me / Nigeria Man Kneels Down To Beg His Chinese Lover After She Caught Him Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.