Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? (13375 Views)

Why Are Most Men Obsessed With Boobs / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by onila(f): 6:44pm On Mar 25, 2012
you call us golddiggers, big belly, beggars, dishonest, troublesome, loud etc

If you dont like us then go and date foreign women. .its not by force 2 date and marry Nigerian girls

African/black American men are leaving their women and getting married 2 white women everyday. .so why cant Nigerian men do the same

many non Nigerian guys say I am cool and fun 2 be with. .this applies 2 so many Nigerian girls smiley cool. .i see why u Nigerian guys cant stop drooling over us cool because we 2 much despite our problems cool smiley

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by onila(f): 7:02pm On Mar 25, 2012
undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by kambili190: 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2012
onila: you call us golddiggers, big belly, beggars, dishonest, troublesome, loud etc

If you dont like us then go and date foreign women. .its not by force 2 date and marry Nigerian girls

African/black American men are leaving their women and getting married 2 white women everyday. .so why cant Nigerian men do the same

onila, don't believe they say good things about foreign women. they blame all women. I'm not Nigerian and I know what they say about European women. At the end of the day, we're ALL bad to them. and it'S all our fault. they don't get along with no woman.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by onila(f): 7:16pm On Mar 25, 2012
but they prefer foreign women 2 nigerian women

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by Roland17(m): 7:19pm On Mar 25, 2012
What else are Nigerian men supposed to be obsessed with Sudanese girls

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by kambili190: 7:25pm On Mar 25, 2012
onila: but they prefer foreign women 2 nigerian women

some do, some others don't onila. but know that foreign women and Nigerian women have to suffer alike unless they don't find a man with a very good heart and personality. I have known women here in Europe (young and attractive) who have given the guys kids and been good housewives to at the end be left alone for A virgin from a Nigerian village.

I am familiar with the insults Nigerian men throw at Nigerian women but also with those they throw at American or European women.

you girls are called beggers, we European girls make bad wives etc etc etc

It's typical of men to point the finger at others instead of looking at themselves. They forget that once you point your finger at someone, three others are pointing at you wink

Onila, honestly, whatever insults we have to listen to, we ALL have to listen to insults.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by babaowo: 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2012
kambili190:

some do, some others don't onila. but know that foreign women and Nigerian women have to suffer alike unless they don't find a man with a very good heart and personality. I have known women here in Europe (young and attractive) who have given the guys kids and been good housewives to at the end be left alone for A virgin from a Nigerian village.

I am familiar with the insults Nigerian men throw at Nigerian women but also with those they throw at American or European women.

you girls are called beggers, we European girls make bad wives etc etc etc

It's typical of men to point the finger at others instead of looking at themselves. They forget that once you point your finger at someone, three others are pointing at you wink

Onila, honestly, whatever insults we have to listen to, we ALL have to listen to insults.
...... Its like fingers which are not equal also all men can never be equal.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by kambili190: 7:55pm On Mar 25, 2012
babaowo: ...... Its like fingers which are not equal also all men can never be equal.

you're right. I am really happy not all men are the same. However, I wanted to tell the girl that not only Nigerian women are insulted.
It's important they know. It helped me to know that it's not only white women who are discriminated against so it may help them knowing what their "brothers" say about us. Some of their "brothers".
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 25, 2012
It's just that nothing makes Nigerian girls happy. When you are normal with them, they will say you don't care, and when you show them love - they will call you a stalker - I don't understand them. And their love for materialistic things is second to none. I don't even bother about them any more, and I have no problem with them because you can't have problems with people you could care less about.

Naija girls, do your thing but thread carefully; before you end up like those bitter AA women, enough said.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by onila(f): 8:44pm On Mar 25, 2012
black men are some dumb men

see them, when they're brokeass nigga them go for their akata..when they hit money they remember love comes in all colors. black american men are as dumb as a wall.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by Killz3(m): 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2012
Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls?
Who else should they be obsessed with? Nigerian Goats?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by 190: 9:41pm On Mar 25, 2012
OP

Import 1billion foreign women into NIGERIA Today

lets see how many NIGERIAN WOMEN Would marry that year

rubbish

Na manage NIGERIAN MEN DEY MANAGE UNA

We nor get choice?

even common cameroon here - Nigerian men are running just to escape these useless women

I keep saying it

if you want to AGE QUICK - DATE A NIGERIAN WOMAN and check for grey hairs the next day

waka wakas undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by skydeep(f): 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2012
@op. U get such scurrilous attacks on Nigerian gals from some jilted broke asss grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by onila(f): 9:46pm On Mar 25, 2012
190: OP

rubbish

We nor get choice?

even common cameroon here - Nigerian men are running just to escape these useless women

I keep saying it

if you want to AGE QUICK - DATE A NIGERIAN WOMAN and check for grey hairs the next day

waka wakas undecided

THEN LEAVE US ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont manage us we dont want pple 2 manage us . .if u hate nigerian girls then go for foreign women. .its not that difficult angry. .stop whining geez

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by 190: 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2012
^Who you be when i go dey WHINE to

FADE JOR undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by skydeep(f): 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2012
onila:

THEN LEAVE US ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont manage us we dont want pple 2 manage us . .if u hate nigerian girls then go for foreign women. .its not that difficult angry. .stop whining geez
geez! U got a lot of strength for some Idi.ot. undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by 190: 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2012
^Ur husband kuku dey manage you - him nor get choice

Oniramu undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by skydeep(f): 9:55pm On Mar 25, 2012
190: ^Ur husband kuku dey manage you - him nor get choice

Oniramu undecided
u are a kuku too tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by 190: 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2012
embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2012
190: OP

rubbish

We nor get choice?

I keep saying it

waka wakas undecided

Lizard go and do something meaniful wiv urself, u keep screaming 9ja gals forgetting one shat u out tru her anus.

I pity u oo!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by skydeep(f): 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Lizard go and do something meaniful wiv urself, u keep screaming 9ja gals forgetting one shat u out tru her anus.

I pity u oo!

grin grin. He sure looks like a baby from the anus.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by 190: 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2012
idowu you faustrated yoruba witch

would you shut that your anus up angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2012
190: idowu you faustrated yoruba witch

would you shut that your anus up angry

See dis born wereyy!!! Come na me swear for u ni? angry

U enter obodo oyinbo yet spelling frustrated is a difficult task , dem suppose tear ur visiting visa Oloshi
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by 190: 10:21pm On Mar 25, 2012
ashawo kobo kobo

Na idowu elegba u go die put undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by skydeep(f): 10:26pm On Mar 25, 2012
Idowuogbo:

See dis born wereyy!!! Come na me swear for u ni? angry

U enter obodo oyinbo yet spelling frustrated is a difficult task , dem suppose tear ur visiting visa Oloshi
so u actually believed the idi.ot when he said he lives in the UK? Cmon baby, d lunatic is a typical ghetto boy in lagos. He cant even spell correctly undecided. Pathetic
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:27pm On Mar 25, 2012
190: ashawo kobo kobo

Na idowu elegba u go die put undecided

Bush baby like u wan dey flex wan tin wan tin for me abi? U go blow

Na inside shalanga dem go bury u

Lizard!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2012
skydeep:
so u actually believed the idi.ot when he said he lives in the UK? Cmon baby, d lunatic is a typical ghetto boy in lagos. He cant even spell correctly undecided. Pathetic
Madam i sabi hin gist die! Trust me.

Na wan foolllish rotten placenta like dat na, he smuggle hin sef come enter Uk tru tru,BUT! u no like he razz pass Pasuma LMAO!!!!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by skydeep(f): 10:44pm On Mar 25, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Madam i sabi hin gist die! Trust me.

Na wan foolllish rotten placenta like dat na, he smuggle hin sef come enter Uk tru tru,BUT! u no like he razz pass Pasuma LMAO!!!!
seriously that dude needs a job. He can be my sales boy. Seriously I need a sales boy grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 25, 2012
Nigerian girl? ? ? ? What happened to Hispanic chicks?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by Ilekokonit: 10:58pm On Mar 25, 2012
Why are Nigerian men obsessed with Nigerian Girls

Because Nigerian Girls will one day give birth to Nigerian children and raise the next generation of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by onila(f): 11:06pm On Mar 25, 2012
the power of ONILA cool

MY threads always makes it to the front page cool
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Nigerian Girls? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:08pm On Mar 25, 2012
onila: the power of ONILA cool

MY threads always makes it to the front page cool

With my help of course cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies Begins The Camel Toe Challenge (top Photos) / Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos / Too Much Boobs: Meet Another Busty Nigerian Lady Trending On Social Media (18+ P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.