Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Struggle With Their Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Struggle With Their Men (3089 Views)

See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo) / Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Struggle With Their Men by 190: 9:47pm On Mar 25, 2012
Please i need very serious responses on this issue

I have been thinking,

Why do NIGERIAN WOMEN never STICK With their men when times are rough

when there is nothing to eat except GARRI

when there is no money to take a bus to your next place of interview that you would be forced to trek down

when you dont even have money to pay for house rent bills

why do 98% of NIGERIAN WOMEN always bail from their men during trying times and RUN BACK quoting 'it was the devils work, i was misled by my friend'

when things are better

Please house - whats the reasons for this

98% of the Married couples today in NIGERIA never stuck by their men when tins were rough

95% of Nigerian relationships always split after NYSC when tins are rough for the dudes

and 89% venture in SUGAR DADDY BUSINESS - (ABUJA, LAGOS and PORT HARCOURT, I repeat PORT HARCOURT especially are into RUNS/UPGRADED PROSTITUTION)

Discuss . . .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Struggle With Their Men by Killz3(m): 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2012
Bullshit in 3D High Definition!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Struggle With Their Men by onila(f): 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2012
then date white women. . . .id-iot!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Struggle With Their Men by InkedNerd(f): 3:20am On Mar 26, 2012
Hmmm, I see your still on your anti-Naija girl crusade wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Struggle With Their Men by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 26, 2012
bros 190 times are hard oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
ehn subsidy wan kill us ooooo
price of everythin don go up
even naija babes must hustle to make ends meet grin
no naija babe wan struggle with any man again becoz of the bad economy.na olden days naija babes be dey marry man for wetin im be.these days b4 a naija babe go gree say i do u must dey ride a murano jeep and u must get mercedes or lamghogini for ur garage grin.no single hope for the naija common man ooo.ehnnn naija babes are selling their love for the highest bidder grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Struggle With Their Men by luckgames(m): 4:24pm On Mar 26, 2012
20% of Nigerian women are taking care of their husband- Lot of Good women out here
Why the other 80% are not willing to do the hard work of struggling
I know a dude who lost his job went back to school the wife was mad as hell
She didn't help him but gave him hell, YES HELL
so his dude struggle to finish school
Dude got an engineering Job today
Now my husband is Engineer
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Struggle With Their Men by omoharry(f): 4:35pm On Mar 26, 2012
Tell me; why do married men have multiple girl friends after making thier millions.U guys want the women to follow u are soak garri, then when you have arrived, that is when you will now discover that she is no long fun to be with.Nigeria men are one of the most UNGRATFUL men we have around.Majourity of them always want to eat thier cake and have it.The women of this generation learnt thier lessons from our mothers that after struggling with a man through tough times, it the women outside that will now reap all they had suffered and endured for.Rubbish nigerian men that will neva be satisfied with any thing.Nigerian girls will continue to seach for fat pocket until u guys change your ways.I would rather cry behind a porch car than cry riding a bike of a sexually wondering eyes of a nigerian man.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Struggle With Their Men by polokor60(m): 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2012
omo harry: Tell me; why do married men have multiple girl friends after making thier millions.U guys want the women to follow u are soak garri, then when you have arrived, that is when you will now discover that she is no long fun to be with.Nigeria men are one of the most UNGRATFUL men we have around.Majourity of them always want to eat thier cake and have it.The women of this generation learnt thier lessons from our mothers that after struggling with a man through tough times, it the women outside that will now reap all they had suffered and endured for.Rubbish nigerian men that will neva be satisfied with any thing.Nigerian girls will continue to seach for fat pocket until u guys change your ways.I would rather cry behind a porch car than cry riding a bike of a sexually wondering eyes of a nigerian man.
omo u dey vex ooooo.but na wetin person go do na?they say it's a man's world..........
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Struggle With Their Men by polokor60(m): 5:01pm On Mar 26, 2012
omo harry: Tell me; why do married men have multiple girl friends after making thier millions.U guys want the women to follow u are soak garri, then when you have arrived, that is when you will now discover that she is no long fun to be with.Nigeria men are one of the most UNGRATFUL men we have around.Majourity of them always want to eat thier cake and have it.The women of this generation learnt thier lessons from our mothers that after struggling with a man through tough times, it the women outside that will now reap all they had suffered and endured for.Rubbish nigerian men that will neva be satisfied with any thing.Nigerian girls will continue to seach for fat pocket until u guys change your ways.I would rather cry behind a porch car than cry riding a bike of a sexually wondering eyes of a nigerian man.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Struggle With Their Men by luckgames(m): 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2012
omo harry: Tell me; sexually wondering eyes of a nigerian man.

All men have wondering eyes ( Clinton, Edward, Stanford and Schwarzenegger)
Sorry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Struggle With Their Men by 190: 10:19pm On Mar 26, 2012
Imagine whats coming out from the mouth of a girl

come omo harry dem swear for u ni? angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Struggle With Their Men by Lobolintin(m): 11:18pm On Mar 26, 2012
Do u knw that,HIV exist,and virgiana virus dey, GIRLS , unah 4 go tanx senate 4 scrapin homo 4 naija...guys don setle wit gayism..ediot girls.nah him make unah no dey fit born... Cum suck me jare,make i gve u 15k....thats ur job..
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Struggle With Their Men by Lobolintin(m): 11:20pm On Mar 26, 2012
Am a guy.but am proud 2 be a lesbian.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Struggle With Their Men by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 26, 2012
guy and a lesbian now that's a first one
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Struggle With Their Men by 190: 11:24pm On Mar 26, 2012
Lobolintin: ,
Do u knw that,HIV exist,and virgiana virus dey, GIRLS , unah 4 go tanx senate 4 scrapin homo 4 naija...guys don setle wit gayism..ediot girls.nah him make unah no dey fit born... Cum suck me jare,make i gve u 15k....thats ur job..

leave them let them continue leaping from prick to prick in search of which one drop $$ pass

stupid tins undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Struggle With Their Men by toyemz(f): 2:57am On Mar 27, 2012
PERSONAL MESSAGE FOR 190

sorry oh
you must have been hurt pretty badly to feel this raw
sanu ko no vex
The Bible says you should turn the other cheek
no vex oh
just put in extra hours at maciD and then flash those pounds you hear

The ones and co.that dumped you will come running back
but before then no vex oh
e don do okay
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Struggle With Their Men by 190: 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2012
^TONY u again shocked angry angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Struggle With Their Men by Goldieluks: 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2012
190 the day I go hear say you date or marry Nigerian girl, na that day I go butcher your kini give you chop. angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Struggle With Their Men by lillys(f): 1:11pm On Mar 29, 2012
@poster change the story, getting tedious and boring undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Struggle With Their Men by iyatrustee(f): 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2012
why shld they? when its most likely a new girl wld surface once the guy "has arrived". i did once and wld never again! angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Struggle With Their Men by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2012
i know of this girl that left her boyfriend because the guy was spiritually attacked. and actually she was the one who wanted the guy because of his goodluks and i told the guy not to date her but he was so you know free p****.after dat the guy was
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Struggle With Their Men by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2012

Gbam!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Struggle With Their Men by 190: 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2012
^By their replies you shall know them

see them defending women for not sticking by their man

smh #even goldie and iya - # seriously shakin my head cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Struggle With Their Men by khukhi(f): 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2012
] grin
~Killz~:
Bullshit in 3D High Definition!
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Struggle With Their Men by khukhi(f): 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2012
190 has started ooo.... grin grin gringringringrin lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Struggle With Their Men by LesbianBoy(m): 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2012
BlueBarbie:

Gbam!!!
Bluebarbibie (f). <<<<<< TYPICAL NAIJA THIEFING BABE, LOVES MOINEY TOO MUCH AND DOESNT WANT TO STRUGGLE WITH A MAN
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Struggle With Their Men by khukhi(f): 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2012
grin grin
grin gringringrin

And guys guess WHAT...the broke asses like to do it more than anyone else cause they have all the time in the world. You will be visiting them and they will wanna bonk your brains out and they cant even offer you Coke....Lol! I'd rather be single. grin gringringrin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Struggle With Their Men by khukhi(f): 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2012
pc guru: guy and a lesbian now that's a first one
gringringringringrin........You made me laugh so hard today. Thank you Nairalanders...PC Guru-you're a guy and a lesbian?gringringringringrin Nawa for u ooo.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Struggle With Their Men by StellaBella(f): 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2012
Who wrote this female bashing crap? Nigerian women are the most faithful, enduring, hardworking and long suffering female species in the world. Get your damn fact right before writing bullcrap here. And by the way, get rich fast??
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Struggle With Their Men by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2012
Blame it on our past leaders that impoverished our people, making majority of our young girls breadwinners who now take care of their parents and siblings while paying for their school fees and all, where will the funds come from? of course they are left with no option than to offer their bodies to the highest bidders, which has destroyed true love in Nigeria, becos before girls love, they consider what financial benefits they would gain from the guy, and we cannot blame them becos it is what the society turned them into. they are females, and always want easy life, and if thats the only way they can get it, it will be hard for them to hold back. so fellow countrymen, blame not the girls but the past leaders in the lights of IBB, Abacha, OBJ, who brought in looting of public funds into this nation, and never created enabling environment to created jobs for youths and for people to acquire genuine wealth. pls dnt blame it on girls, they are victims of circumstances, and some guys too aren't good, though small in no when compared to girls. but guys too have issues. but any girl reading this shouldnt feel bad and start fighting, just use it as a lesson to learn good characters, i believe men love girls like that, no matter what, unless the FOOLS!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Struggle With Their Men by luckgames(m): 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2012
Stella_Bella: Who wrote this female bashing crap? Nigerian women are the most faithful, enduring, hardworking and long suffering female species in the world. Get your damn fact right before writing bullcrap here. And by the way, get rich fast??

"Get rich fast"
That said it all

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The One Thing You DO NOT Tolerate In A Relationship? / Why Are Male Virgins Always Shy? / His Numbers Are Not Saved On Her Phone After 5 Yrs Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.