Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain (27734 Views)

How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by Ganys: 9:50am On Mar 26, 2012
Babzilla:
God bles you. a few years ago i also lost an Aunt. Oyedepo personally laid hands on her and declared her healed. she stopped taking her meds and she passed on too. May God open the eyes of the gullible sheep.
May be your sister didnt allow herself to be slapped by baba oyedepo... SLAPPING IS THE LATEST CURE OF HIV @ winners...You better join before its too late
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by nomshu(m): 10:04am On Mar 26, 2012
T.B is not a person people will joke with. dont you see all the miraclous thing that the man is doing? if you dont have eye atlist you can hear. people why na? mentioning SCOAN is a big mistake they just want to spoil the name of the church. please people lets not just post any kind of comment that will cost us please, lets shine our eye such that we can not be easily decieved. may GOD help T.B Joshua, SCOAN and all of us all. amen
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 26, 2012
beeke: And you guys believe just about everything becos Sky news said so abi, is a pity but this generation seems lost and irredeemable. God have mercy
What u are is a hypocrite lyk ur T.B pastor. Is is not the same sky news and others lyk bbc and bloomberg that he uses to confirm his prophesis? Nonesense babalawo lyk him thinks he is better than God. Fools!
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by cowtail: 11:06am On Mar 26, 2012
mumu
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by damilola15: 11:30am On Mar 26, 2012
I prefer herbs to some hand on my head.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by ayotundepaul(m): 11:32am On Mar 26, 2012
Babzilla:
God bles you. a few years ago i also lost an Aunt. Oyedepo personally laid hands on her and declared her healed. she stopped taking her meds and she passed on too. May God open the eyes of the gullible sheep.
Likewise me, oyedepo laid hand on my aunt and told her, she has been healed of sicklecell syndrome to AA. She stopped her meds. Let me tell you, she died 5 month later

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by beeke(m): 11:35am On Mar 26, 2012
blogger1.0:

What u are is a hypocrite lyk ur T.B pastor. Is is not the same sky news and others lyk bbc and bloomberg that he uses to confirm his prophesis? Nonesense babalawo lyk him thinks he is better than God. Fools!
I dont have to argue with you cos you have get your fundamental right as human to think or say wotsoever you wish but just dat you know am not a member of SCOAN. and if you have no evidence to any wrong doing by TB Joshua i can only advice you not to join a bandwagon of criticizers based on hearsay
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 26, 2012
jjeeff: it depends on wt d pastor heald her of...
I thot he was supposed to be able to heal anything. Well for ur info it was cancer and she stood a chance with chemo and all.
ayotundepaul: Likewise me, oyedepo laid hand on my aunt and told her, she has been healed of sicklecell syndrome to AA. She stopped her meds. Let me tell you, she died 5 month later
really! shocked so sorry for ur loss my friend.God help us.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by beeke(m): 12:15pm On Mar 26, 2012
btlasisi: I honestly don't blame these self acclaimed men of God and their deceptive faith healing method but blame those that can not see beyond their noses.

[b]I lost a dear brother just this January after he was told he has been healed of diebetes and he discarded off his drugs but died
precisely on January second of hyperglycoemia and organ failure.

I don't know why some of educated Nigerians can not live beyond my pastor says syndrome. [/b]

Babzilla:

ayotundepaul: Likewise me, oyedepo laid hand on my aunt and told her, she has been healed of sicklecell syndrome to AA. She stopped her meds. Let me tell you, she died 5 month later
Am truly sorry for the lost but you guys have got one thing in common and that is stu-pidi-ty of the higher level i wonder how one can blame their ignoramus on others, first they were diagnosed of those illness and thereafter given some drugs to take then half way to it they or the family "decided" (not forced) to visit these pastors and even though i was nowhere near the scene i believe non of them asked your aunt/brother to flush the medication down the toilet they or their families made a decision to abandon the drugs and when it turns fatal you blame some other person who is not party to the decision you made. now the 1million dollar question is why go to the doctor in the first place if you have an undiluted faith in God to cure you of your sickness. is like chaining your hands on two pickup vans going in an opposite direction if the two moves you will be torn to pieces.

Food for Thought:
Medication is of-course important, but dont conclude that a pill dissolving in your stomach is necessarily more powerful than a healing thought dissolving in your mind.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 26, 2012
beeke:

Am truly sorry for the lost but you guys have got one thing in common and that is stu-pidi-ty of the higher level i wonder how one can blame their ignoramus on others, first they were diagnosed of those illness and thereafter given some drugs to take then half way to it they or the family "decided" (not forced) to visit these pastors and even though i was nowhere near the scene i believe non of them asked your aunt/brother to flush the medication down the toilet they or their families made a decision to abandon the drugs and when it turns fatal you blame some other person who is not party to the decision you made. now the 1million dollar question is why go to the doctor in the first place if you have an undiluted faith in God to cure you of your sickness. is like chaining your hands on two pickup vans going in an opposite direction if the two moves you will be torn to pieces.

Food for Thought:
Medication is of-course important, but dont conclude that a pill dissolving in your stomach is necessarily more powerful than a healing thought dissolving in your mind.
Jesus Christ.......... Who released this guy from psychiatric care? Can u read & digest all this rubbish u just wrote again?
U re pathetic

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2012
beeke:

Food for Thought:
dont say Ure sorry when u arent U f-king bstrd son of a flea infested camel. I wish I could see u in person so I can really really beat the living sh!+ out of U and that would be being nice. Animals like U dont deserve to live and God will punish the demented f00l who saw it fit to bring something so worthless to this world. angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by Jemibee: 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2012
HIV or not...........WE ALL SHALL DIE SOMEDAY!!
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by tunax5loon(m): 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2012
Babzilla:
dont say Ure sorry when u arent U f-king bstrd son of a flea infested camel. I wish I could see u in person so I can really really beat the living sh!+ out of U and that would be being nice. Animals like U dont deserve to live and God will punish the demented f00l who saw it fit to bring something so worthless to this world. angry angry angry angry angry angry

Na wetin?? please don't beat him up yet... let me ask this from him..@beeke, are you really educated at all?
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by olusogo: 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2012
Anybody who claims to be a prophet is a liar. He does not hear any message from God as claimed but from their Jinns who demand something in return and continue to serve him as long as they are in good term. These Jinns will accede to his commands which are supernatural and you call it miracle. Depending on how powerful these Jinns are, the person(who can be pastor, prophet, alfa, bishop, prophetess,evangelist, herbalist, e.t.c.)can perform signs and wonders, miracles, and any form of extraordinary. Their place of worship may be big, the man may look so humble and be very rich. May God Almighty save us from falling into their pit. Then why going to seek miracles from these undesirable elements parading themselves as "man of God" when indeed they are "man of Satan".
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by mbhs139(m): 6:28pm On Mar 26, 2012
Even some hospitals signpost says "God heals, we cares" .

Our problem is that we have allowed religious belief to take the better partbof our life. You'll see a Nigerian prayig over what he's suppose to take care of. When you call his attention to it, you'll hear him say: God forbid.

We turn God into everything; God is NEPA; "God, please let there be light o."

God is traffic warden; "God, please let there not be traffic o"

God is water corporation: "God please let there be water in the tap o". Whereas, God has given us everything for us to survive. Na wa o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by beeke(m): 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2012
Babzilla:
The respected archbishop emeritus Desmond Tutu said and i quote "dont raise your voice rather improve your argument" i would have love it if you highlight a particular statement from my comment which is misleading or mischievous only then can i engage you instead you highlighted my sincere straight from the heart sympathy from me2u. as for your wish i can only advice you kid to be extremely careful for wot u wish for, so dat your days shall be long.

tunax5loon:

Na wetin?? please don't beat him up yet... let me ask this from him..@beeke, are you really educated at all?
No sir, but Professor education we all are witnesses to what your fellow EDUCATED legislooters and your president are doing with theirs. Akpaamu, if you like go study at Oxford or Harvard uni. if you dont have common sense you will still be counted as one among the "Educated f00ls in Nigeria"

ogbeche77:
Jesus Christ.......... Who released this guy from psychiatric care? Can u read & digest all this rubbish u just wrote again?
U re pathetic
Silence.

Babzilla:
I thot he was supposed to be able to heal anything. Well for ur info it was cancer and she stood a chance with chemo and all.
My question is DID THE PASTOR DISCOURAGED HER FROM THE CHEMOTHERAPY TREATMENT. YES OR NO
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 26, 2012
beeke:

My question is DID THE PASTOR DISCOURAGED HER FROM THE CHEMOTHERAPY TREATMENT. YES OR NO

Ask your father that question or that maggot that excreted U. Another coward hiding behind a computer to type up trash. slowpoke
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by beeke(m): 1:10am On Mar 27, 2012
Babzilla:

Ask your father that question or that maggot that excreted U. Another coward hiding behind a computer to type up trash. slowpoke
At this point may i leave you now to your misery, but i wish God never to hold those insults against you
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by theviper1: 1:31am On Mar 27, 2012
cant stop laughing from the postings of @beeke and @Babzilla.bt truth be told,@beeke nwanne,u no try atall.even if u are a member of that flea bitten church (synagogue,there are things that we shouldnt support.now if a doc cures u,u go to a test and u are clean,do u still need to take the drugs again? i believe that ur answer will rightly be no. so how will ur pastor tell u that u are healed and u still go back to taking the same drugs? look these croocked pastors in nigeria feeds on our ignorance and the hardship prevalent in that country brought about by corrupt and insensitive leaders.i knew that church when it was a mere "batcha" and when ur mr TB couldnt even speak a line of pidgin english talkless of english.now a few years later,the place had turned into a golden village.where did all that money came from.and in all honesty,do u believe that the man cures AIDS and can u take a relative of urs with such major-league sickness to him? and i remember that the woman who took me to that place in 1993 later died of a serious sickness,he couldnt even cure her own member.i quit after one visit cos the place was a zoo and a breeding ground for evil and i can autenticate that any day.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by drshrewd: 12:09pm On Mar 27, 2012
that fukin man of gutter needs to be charged for serial killing. nonsense
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by ayodele123(m): 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2012
Truly,God can heal.I have seen the healing powers of God at work in my life and in the life of some.
Faith works and one can be divinely healed by faith in God.
The God i am referring to here as the Healer is the True God,the father of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who went to Calvary.
These things are real but the way it is done is this:
Go for a test and get a medical report of the health condition.
Then go for divine healing based on faith if you have the faith.If you dont,go to hospital and back up with prayers.No sin in that
After the divine healing, go for another test in two or three different places.
If the health report of the ailment,previously positive before the divine healing, is now negative,then the healing is confirmed.
That is the process to follow.
One woman who died of diabetic complications in 2007 was declared ''healed'' by the Synagogue Church''.Unfortunately,she didnt go for additional confirmatory tests and simply went back to eating her eba and fufu with reckless abandon.Her condition grew worse,complications set in and she died in the process.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by beeke(m): 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2012
the viper: cant stop laughing from the postings of @beeke and @Babzilla.bt truth be told,@beeke nwanne,u no try atall.even if u are a member of that flea bitten church (synagogue,there are things that we shouldnt support.now if a doc cures u,u go to a test and u are clean,do u still need to take the drugs again? i believe that ur answer will rightly be no. so how will ur pastor tell u that u are healed and u still go back to taking the same drugs? look these croocked pastors in nigeria feeds on our ignorance and the hardship prevalent in that country brought about by corrupt and insensitive leaders.i knew that church when it was a mere "batcha" and when ur mr TB couldnt even speak a line of pidgin english talkless of english.now a few years later,the place had turned into a golden village.where did all that money came from.and in all honesty,do u believe that the man cures AIDS and can u take a relative of urs with such major-league sickness to him? and i remember that the woman who took me to that place in 1993 later died of a serious sickness,he couldnt even cure her own member.i quit after one visit cos the place was a zoo and a breeding ground for evil and i can autenticate that any day.
Just to set the records straight i am not a member of SCOAN neither have i at any time in my gracious life visited his church or any "healing church for that matter cos am a strong believer in the phrase "God is everywhere, God knows everything, God sees everything" but what i want that kid to learn is how not to blame another person for their act of ignorance. Listen i had a similar scenario my nephew was down with TB in 2009 he was taken to hospital were all medication was given to him with strict adherent to time after some days my younger sister invited our Parish Priest over to pray for him i was there together with the rest, after the prayer section he "called my nephew by name and said you are healed IJN. he reassured us that noting is going to happen to him and reminded my elder sister not to allow him skip his drugs as the doctor has prescribed.

Am not trying to hold brief for Tb Joshua or David O. but i asked him a simply question which is did the pastor after declaring the sick healed advise them against further usage of drugs. cos the comment below was his
Babzilla:
If he knew that she stood a better chance with chemotherapy then why go looking for miracle?, why abandon her medication? so long as the decision to quit her drugs never came from the pastor who prayed for her i remain resolute and unapologetic. Sorry kid but you gat yourself and others around you to blame for her untimely demise.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by wolexjoseph(m): 11:10am On May 16, 2012
Faith is the best, if u Blive u we heal, man of God blive in God,if u don't blive man of God!! How do u tink dat u we heal.pls tink b4 commet
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:00pm On May 16, 2012
TB Joshua is fake!! angry I was healed of Alcoholism only to revert to womanizing 3 days later.. what a poor SOAB!! it costs more to womanize!!! angry
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by wolexjoseph(m): 1:23pm On May 17, 2012
White people hav many Brain to stop any good tin?why ar we Bhave lik people of jew in bible.After killing jesus?now jesus is everywher,I dOn't hav religious but I Bliv in Faith,if u don't hav faith u ar Notin.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by Afroconnect: 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2013
Igonih: And their worshipers will worship them more than they worship God himself. Poor desperate people must have. Been told that any time they try to go see if they are truly healed its a sign of doubting God and the sickness will return but faith and sidon look attitude will kEep their healing. May God expose all those wolves that take cover under his touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm law.cos that is what most nigerians remember and keep outa the whole bible they commit all kind of sin without fearing God but they respect rogues who parade the streets as men of God. When will we see those people as what they are and condemn them and follow the teachings of those who are truly called?
Nigerians are lost in hypocrisy,the people want hope-and that's what the man on the pulpit gives.
There are some few real men of God with good intentions,but sadly majority are caught up in materialism.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by chiwuike20: 8:44am On Oct 01, 2013
America has use science to expose d fraudulent tendencies of pastors. D use of bluetooth transmitters by pastors in getting infos about church members with help of secret accomplices(usually people believed to be spiritual or charismatic) dat get infos from members and invitees and disseminates it to d pastors in d altar. D pastor calls d name, address and problem of diz members or invitees and it seems as he's prophesying to d awe of diz people, but he does nothing more than cheap trick. God's judgment begins in d church, God can't be mocked
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by tankoy: 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
I believe in miracles too
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by ScienceWatch: 8:48am On Apr 23, 2017
mkmyers45:
Stupid people couldn't go for confirmatory CD4 Count Test.
Today's doctors have taken things to a whole new level of absurdity.

They treat the body as a mere set of "numbers." When you go to your doctor now, he or she orders up a series of very expensive tests (blood work, PSA, EEG, etc.), each of which produces a set of numbers. Then, based on where your numbers fall relative to a chart of "normal" numbers, your doctor prescribes a series of drugs to move your numbers up or down so that they fall within the "norm.

"In this model, even symptoms don't matter" -- only the numbers. Unfortunately, the paradigm's failures become most evident when we look at the major diseases of our time -- cancer, heart disease, diabetes, Alzheimer's, etc.

The failure of the medical paradigm For now, let's just look at the big three
diseases.

The failure of cancer treatments :
The standard treatments for cancer are surgery, radiation, and chemotherapy. Do any of these treatments do one single thing to address the actual causes of cancer? And the answer, of course, is no, they do not.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by ScienceWatch: 9:11am On Apr 23, 2017
olusogo:
Anybody who claims to be a prophet is a liar. He does not hear any message from God as claimed but from their Jinns who demand something in return and continue to serve him as long as they are in good term. These Jinns will accede to his commands which are supernatural and you call it miracle. Depending on how powerful these Jinns are, the person(who can be pastor, prophet, alfa, bishop, prophetess,evangelist, herbalist, e.t.c.)can perform signs and wonders, miracles, and any form of extraordinary. Their place of worship may be big, the man may look so humble and be very rich. May God Almighty save us from falling into their pit. Then why going to seek miracles from these undesirable elements parading themselves as "man of God" when indeed they are "man of Satan".
The miserable failure of cancer treatments:

The standard treatments for cancer are surgery, radiation, and chemotherapy. Do any of these treatments do one single thing to address the actual causes of cancer?

And the answer, of course, is no, they do not.

All they do is "attempt" to remove the manifestation of the cancer that results from these causes. To believe they address the underlying causes of your cancer, you would have to believe that you got cancer in the first place because your body was suffering from a deficiency of radiation or chemotherapy.

No one believes that rubbish, not even your doctor. Is it any wonder then that these treatments have had such a poor track record? And on top of everything else, we now know that radiation and chemotherapy are known carcinogens. They significantly compound the problem!
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by ScienceWatch: 9:31am On Apr 23, 2017
lagerwhenindoubt:
TB Joshua is fake!! angry I was healed of Alcoholism only to revert to womanizing 3 days later.. what a poor SOAB!! it costs more to womanize!!! angry
lagerwhenindoubt, You speak like a demented Atheist, making up lies to destroy the greatest gift God gave to the world.

lagerwhenindoubt, what you have just said proves your insanity. You say that you were healed of your greed for Alcohol, right ?
Then you go on to say you could not control your small penis, so you started screwing everthing that moved. You are greedy !!!

READ WHAT A THEOLOGY PROFESSOR SAID ABOUT THE HOLY PROPHET TB JOSHUA :

Here is an extract from Professor Ouweneel’s experience at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria ; Professor Ouweneel says, ”I was very much impressed by what I saw, heard and experienced there. Not so much only in seeing the miracles that happened and the sermons that were given, but particularly the spiritual experience in my own soul when I was there. That is something that everyone who doesn't go there in person will miss.

"You will not experience personally what it is to be at such a sacred place, where I felt the Lord's presence in a particular way and where He spoke to me on things that He had not spoken on to me previously in such a powerful way."

Professor Ouweneel goes on to explain, “Another thing that people will not experience if they don't go there is what kind of person T.B. Joshua is in himself."

"I had the opportunity of several in depth conversations with him. People who don't go there will also not notice the spiritual atmosphere of the meetings and the godly impact that he has on people who are there."

"I was there with a Dutch group and I spoke with the other guests who were there, all of whom were very touched. To me this was a tremendous experience.”
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Caught Selling Fake Miracles In Britain by ScienceWatch: 9:39am On Apr 23, 2017
drshrewd:
that fukin man of gutter needs to be charged for serial killing. nonsense
Standard medical treatment offers several flawed approaches:

THE DANGERS OF MEDICATION :

Drugs like metformin seek to inhibit the absorption of high glycemic carbohydrates in the intestinal tract and enhance insulin sensitivity in the body, thereby reducing the need for extra insulin.

• The major problem with metformin is its effect on the gastrointestinal system, ranging from a mild loss of appetite to nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort, cramps, flatulence and diarrhea. Many patients find these symptoms impossible to cope with and discontinue the tablets within days.

• Lactic acidosis is a rare but dangerous side effect of metformin. This is a serious condition where the cells of the body do not get enough oxygen to survive. It is caused by a build up of lactic acid in the blood. Most of the cases described have been in people whose kidneys were not working well -- an inevitable problem with diabetes.

Drugs like glyburide work by stimulating the pancreas to release more insulin.

• Glyburide is so DANGEROUS that you need to carry glucose pills with you in case you produce so much insulin that your blood sugar drops too low and you fall into a diabetic coma. Although this rarely happens, it is indicative of the larger problems with glyburide:
• It raises insulin levels so high that your body faces all of the problems of high insulin levels discussed above.
• It doesn't repair beta cells; it just forces them to work harder -- thus speeding up the day when they break down and become dysfunctional.
• Extra insulin in the form of pills or injections cover you when the beta cells in your pancreas have burned out and can no longer produce sufficient insulin by themselves or even when stimulated by drugs such as glyburide -- until, that is, your body's insulin resistance is so high that no amount of insulin is adequate for the task at hand. At that point, your body goes into rapid decay.

And when all is said and done, it should be noted that a huge study published earlier this year found that aggressively using these drugs to lower blood sugar levels actually resulted in an increased risk of death.

The more they were used, the greater the risk.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Untold Truth About The Water Goddess / Ogoja Catholic Diocese Welcomes Their New Bishop (Photo) / My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.