Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Equal Opportunity For Employment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Equal Opportunity For Employment (477 Views)

See A Photo Of N1 Note That Was Used In 1979 When $1 Was Equal To N0.647 / Nigerian Women As Equal Opportunity Thieves. / I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Equal Opportunity For Employment by stevo10: 2:02am On Mar 26, 2012
Believe it or not employees should look on paper qualification for employment for a particular position /Endeavor, my research and headache and any other developed human being or nation is that you give equal opportunity with the same degree of certificating for employment it is left for the certificated individual to through his or her self out of the job. But to discriminate on the same kind of certification is childish and unacceptable
I have been a traveler and from my research Nigeria is mostly found in this act and it’s because of the situation of her environment “corruption”. We all know that education in Nigeria is the survival of the fittest some of the so called certificated 1st class degree holders pass through hell
This is so because there had been a lot of mediocre piloting the affairs of this country ignorantly without knowing they are exposing the degree certification in Nigeria without mercy, go to America your degree certificate will be taken as nothing
our President Good luck Jonathan you are educated and on the soil of Nigeria, for goodness sake why are you following your predecessor’s foot steeps “because I know if a character stays long in an environment that automatically becomes the culture” please our president that is not the right part.
Look at the recent recruitment by the federal government (Nigerian Air force) saying it need only 1st and 2nd class certificates for each position as if they don’t know that third class or pass certificated candidates, can be the messiah they need to succeed. There are many prominent Nigerians both late and alive that bagged third class but are not third class materials somebody like prof.wole Soyinka is a celebrated icon around the world
What is it that we don’t know, our educational certain are corrupt our politicians know it why will they keep deaf ear on this act. They do not allow our female students read they carry them from one star hotel to the other at the end of the day this ladies will come out with 1st class 2nd class, the last NYSC General, General Bomoi disgraced one Hausa lady with 2nd class who cannot make a sentence those who don’t want to compromise their conscience/body with either politicians or their lecturers end up with third class or pass. Again how long even do we have academic sections in Nigerian universities disrupted with strike?
There is this Rev Fr Christopher offodile who use to victimize candidates he is in this act, the Catholic Church should investigate him and if they need more detail I will help
I rest my pen for now tongue
Stevo

(1) (Reply)

PDP Is Nigeria. Nigeria Is PDP. How True? / Mali Names Microsoft Africa Chief As Interim PM / Sad But True!! The Mentality Of Our Leaders!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.