Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,973 members, 7,838,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

How Did You React The First Time Your Where Drunk And All The Actions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You React The First Time Your Where Drunk And All The Actions (600 Views)

My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her / How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me / How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Did You React The First Time Your Where Drunk And All The Actions by OccieliciousOC: 3:10pm On Mar 26, 2012
How did you react the first time your where drunk and all the actions...
Mine was,i slept under my street gate,coming back from the bar and the str. Gate was lock so i make use of the under the gate as i thought it was my bed so i slept off till the guard man came to wake me up.

(1) (Reply)

Falling In Love / The Truth About Marriage! / How Wil U Feel Seing D Person Dat Disvirgin Ur Girlfrnd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.