Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Are We Going To Eat And Drink In Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are We Going To Eat And Drink In Heaven? (1419 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday / Add Salt To Water To Bathe And Drink Against Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We Going To Eat And Drink In Heaven? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 26, 2012
wondering if i'll eat eba and egusi soup in heaven
Re: Are We Going To Eat And Drink In Heaven? by Image123(m): 7:09pm On Mar 26, 2012
Everybody queue, madman self follow.
Re: Are We Going To Eat And Drink In Heaven? by buzugee(m): 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2012
considering heaven will be on earth (lamentations 2 vs 1) (jeremiah 51 vs 53), yes we will eat, drink have -s-e-x, drink alcohol. etc etc
Re: Are We Going To Eat And Drink In Heaven? by mkmyers45(m): 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2012
buzugee: considering heaven will be on earth (lamentations 2 vs 1) (jeremiah 51 vs 53), yes we will eat, drink have -s-e-x, drink alcohol. etc etc
Buzuzu-gee grin grin Na wa for you o. S3x? Alcohol?
Re: Are We Going To Eat And Drink In Heaven? by harakiri(m): 8:15pm On Mar 26, 2012
Actually, "heaven" is a very boring place where you get to eat raw vegetables,drink water,dance in the sun and praise the lawd all day. It's a no-brainer why the "men of gawd" do their best to secure their heaven right here on earth all courtesy of money from the sheeple who never learn! ! !
Re: Are We Going To Eat And Drink In Heaven? by buzugee(m): 10:58pm On Mar 26, 2012
mkmyers45: Buzuzu-gee grin grin Na wa for you o. S3x? Alcohol?
Yezzurrrrrr. and we will have slaves and concubines. the whole nine grin grin but we will do it righteously. All the heathens will serve their own slavery in heaven. ever wonder why every other nation on the earth is rich compared to black nations ? because they are in their salvation. they are in their heaven. this is their era. the reign of the gentiles ROMANS 11 VS 11-12.
Re: Are We Going To Eat And Drink In Heaven? by mkmyers45(m): 11:14pm On Mar 26, 2012
buzugee: Yezzurrrrrr. and we will have slaves and concubines. the whole nine grin grin but we will do it righteously. All the heathens will serve their own slavery in heaven. ever wonder why every other nation on the earth is rich compared to black nations ? because they are in their salvation. they are in their heaven. this is their era. the reign of the gentiles ROMANS 11 VS 11-12.
buzuzu-gee grin slaves? Concubines? Na wa o..you are an official twister of the bible and number mumbo-jumbo analyst grin grin
Re: Are We Going To Eat And Drink In Heaven? by buzugee(m): 11:22pm On Mar 26, 2012
mkmyers45: buzuzu-gee grin slaves? Concubines? Na wa o..you are an official twister of the bible and number mumbo-jumbo analyst grin grin
yEZZURRRRRRRRR lots of arab and white slaves. check these verses out Revelation 13 vs 10, isaiah 14 vs 2, jeremiah 30 vs 16, psalms 149 vs 6-9, joel 3 vs 6-7, numbers 24 vs 18-20

its righteous to recompense unto others what they did to you 2 thessalonians 1 vs 6. america and the arabs and the ethiopians and the other nations have not paid for enslaving the israelites. they will pay for it when christ returns. those slaves will rebuild our kingdom in jerusalem from which christ will rule the world. wink lots of white concubines. spoils of war
Re: Are We Going To Eat And Drink In Heaven? by buzugee(m): 11:29pm On Mar 26, 2012
if you think christ is coming for love, you better think again. he is coming down for war. to fight the european powers that control the world and to wrest authority from them and we are going to be part of his army when he comes (the righteous ones of course ). check these ezekiel 25 vs 14, isaiah 13 vs 3, jeremiah 51 vs 20, psalms 149 vs 6-9
Re: Are We Going To Eat And Drink In Heaven? by buzugee(m): 11:33pm On Mar 26, 2012
christ telling you he has not come to bring peace but to bring war to earth MATTHEW 10 VS 34

AND OUR LORD IS A MAN OF WAR EXODUS 13 VS 5

YALL DONT KNOW WHO JESUS AND THE LORD IS. NOT THAT SISSY WHITE BOY THEY PAINT TO YOU IN CHURCHES. CHRIST IS A TERRIBLE MAN OF WAR. HE IS ALL ABOUT WAR AND VENGEANCE. YALL DONT KNOW THE LORD.
Re: Are We Going To Eat And Drink In Heaven? by LogicMind: 12:17am On Mar 27, 2012
say it like you feel it broda, preach the word as you feel it.
Re: Are We Going To Eat And Drink In Heaven? by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 27, 2012
buzugee: christ telling you he has not come to bring peace but to bring war to earth MATTHEW 10 VS 34

buzugee: if you think christ is coming for love, you better think again. he is coming down for war.

Now i know you smoke something. you are saying he is coming and you say he has already come before.
Re: Are We Going To Eat And Drink In Heaven? by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 27, 2012
@topic

seriously are we going to eat and drink in heaven? are we to make use of our members like urinating and shitting? pls someone update me, let me know more about heaven
Re: Are We Going To Eat And Drink In Heaven? by FXKing2012(m): 11:15am On Mar 27, 2012
diluminati: wondering if i'll eat eba and egusi soup in heaven

Since when did you start believing in heaven? PRAISE GOD!
Re: Are We Going To Eat And Drink In Heaven? by buzugee(m): 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2012
diluminati:

Now i know you smoke something. you are saying he is coming and you say he has already come before.
I take it COMPREHENSION is not one of your greatest assets
Re: Are We Going To Eat And Drink In Heaven? by Miroslavklose: 10:24pm On Mar 27, 2012
i dont know.
all i know is that u shall lack nothing(food and drink inclusive)
Re: Are We Going To Eat And Drink In Heaven? by buzugee(m): 11:30pm On Mar 27, 2012
you know people need to get over this HEAVEN and HELL conspiracy. there is no heaven in the skies, there is no magical thing that happens in heaven. heaven simply means rulership of the earth. THATS ALL IT MEANS. the lord exalts a race of people to be in control of the world. that race of people are in heaven and if they rule accordingly ? then everyone else will be in heaven with them ( proverbs 29 vs 2). but if the exalted race of people rule unrighteously, then every other race of people will be in mourning (hell) while that race that is in rulership is in heaven. (like for example after romans 11 vs 11, the edomites also known as caucasians have been exalted to rule the earth but they are not ruling righteously and because of that, white people are in heaven while everyone else is in hell ). that is all heaven and hell is. rulership and subjugation. NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS. however the new thing that will happen now is thet christ will return and will with 144,000 righteous black men, rule the world righteously forever and ever. this way everyone on earth will be happy because the righteous are ruling. so in 'heaven' when christ is on earth, its still the same thing that is happening today that will be happening. only difference is their will be righteousness and happiness and plenty on earth so no need for crime or evil. and if you do evil everyone will be judged righteously not according to race as the white man does. like iin the white mans courts a black man will do 3 times more for the same crime than a white man etc etc. so we are in caucasian heaven now while the rest of us are in hell. i have biblical verses for all i have written, let me know if you want it
Re: Are We Going To Eat And Drink In Heaven? by mikolo80: 11:32am On Apr 01, 2012
I'M ONLY WORRIED ABOUT THE SEX,HOPE WE STILL GET TO GET DOWN IN HEAVEN.D ONLY FUN THING ON EARTH
Re: Are We Going To Eat And Drink In Heaven? by Miroslavklose: 5:40pm On Apr 01, 2012
mikolo80: I'M ONLY WORRIED ABOUT THE SEX,HOPE WE STILL GET TO GET DOWN IN HEAVEN.D ONLY FUN THING ON EARTH
worry not my friend over tomorrow. Just die first and go to heaven or hell, then u'll be able to know if there's SEX or not
Re: Are We Going To Eat And Drink In Heaven? by Dipwater(m): 5:57pm On Apr 01, 2012
This heaven thng might be boring we are gonna be singing hymns just imagine evri day in heaven

(1) (Reply)

Conversation Between God And Lucifer / How Mouka Commits Adultery / 7 Years Old Girl Reveals About Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.