Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,756 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! (6349 Views)

I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary / I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me / How To Become Your Boss.......or Sack Your Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! by kunle75(m): 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2007
MY BROS,
REMEMBER THAT THIS WILL ONLY HAPPEN BUT ONCE,ANYTHING AFTER THIS SHOWDOWN IS A BIG SHAME,HOWEVER,U SHLDNT 4GET SO SOON THE STORY OF JOSEPH WITH POTIPHERS WIFE,IF U DO IT U ARE HEADING FOR A LIFE TIME DAMNATION,WE THE LANDERS WILL JOIN U IN PRAYERS GOD WILL SEE U THROUGH.
Re: My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 19, 2007
@ poster,
guy how far?you don cane am?
i hope you gave it to her real hot.
i trust you.
no gawk your self o!!!
Re: My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! by kulex2k1(m): 5:04am On Dec 28, 2007
@ poster
give it to her the way she wants it and even more but sha make u use condom o! no long thing!
Re: My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! by imagineme(m): 3:23pm On Dec 30, 2007
dont do it remember the Joseph in Potiphar's huz in the book Gen 39-40. keep away and God will reward u. i believe God wants to tkae u to anoda level if u do it u remain where you boss keeps u but if u keep away God takes you.
Re: My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! by davidif: 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2007
is it true, my goodness, whatever happened to naija? This terrible. Please my guy don't do it, its not worth it at all. Always remember to fear God.
Re: My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! by blissful(f): 7:49pm On Dec 31, 2007
It is morally & ethically wrong! "The orange is not worth the squeeze." I have noticed that those that indulge in that type of affair with their bosses, don't normally last long on the job. You are employed to work and not for sex! Let her look for a sex partner and stop messing around with employees, moreso she's married, if her husband catch both of you what will you say/do. 'Some' words are sufficient for the wise. I'll put you in my prayers.
Re: My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! by Don1DeMaco: 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2007
don't mind them jare
do u want to? first answer that question
because if u no wan do am u no go come here dey ask, meaning u sef dey think am?? abi now?
if u want to go ahead or u wan stay hungry and jobless
make sure say she pay u for overtime or out of job description allowance or e dey your job description
are u married because e be like say u old small, if ure married the e go hard small but if not carry go
the woman set? if she set i bet u don do am before u come nairaland to ask
maybe guilty conscience dey catch u

carry go my brother u know whether na why she employ u? but again is the office the problem, why dont u tell her to change venue to somewhere more beffiting for her?
Re: My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2008
guy how far?
u don do am?abeg nack me gist
Re: My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! by answera(m): 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2008
grin, you are on your own, do what you think that is good for you. na you know the problem, so, na you know the solution. meanwhile if truly she is asking for it, my dear just resign because if you do it it will surely come back to you sooner or later.
Re: My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! by lastdonty: 11:11pm On Jan 07, 2008
RUN!
Re: My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! by gbolahan85(m): 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2008
what is the situation now .have u been fired eventually
Re: My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! by imoh2k7(m): 6:12am On Jan 18, 2008
guy i don't think you are serious about this,
just go and report this woman to MEN WELFARE grin
maybe they can do something about it.
Re: My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! by goldboy(m): 12:32pm On Jan 23, 2008
na waooo
Re: My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! by sleekmike(m): 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2008
Boy, let her have her job. She is a destiny blocker. She wants to ruin your future
Re: My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! by charleyb: 11:11pm On Jan 24, 2008
Emad can u pls taste of some other person? I think he's not mature or man enough for u! thank u.
Re: My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! by josite: 12:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
my brother ,lay her on her table and Bleep her punishingly.or tell her to hold the table while u bleeped her real hard.ikan ti o ba wu omo je ki run ninu.she wants it,give it to her.
Re: My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! by osenidvdg(m): 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
olawale140:
I had sympathy 4 U because dis d trial 4 U by Almighty God.Though,I dont know your religion,but I will advise U from the same incident that happen to Prophet Yusuf in the holy Quran where his master's wife wanted to seduced him but he refused.He was later jailed for theoffence he was not guilty but @ d endof d day,he became minister.Please,my Brother,do not listening to satan's boys advices.do not make an attempt to do it.As for d sacking from your job,i pray she will not sack U,but if she does,Almigthy Allah will make better way 4 u.
The Prophet Mohammed(SAW) advised all not be alone with a woman who is unlawful to marry so dat Devil will not use us
Point of correction God does not test us with evil

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nike Hires Nigerian Artist Laolu Sebanjo To Create Air Max Inspired Art In NY / Do All Lawyers Actually Lie? / Does This Happen In Every Work Place?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.