Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Scholarship In Business Education (graduate - Copenhagen Business School) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scholarship In Business Education (graduate - Copenhagen Business School) (612 Views)

Where Can A Technology Education Graduate Work In Nigeria? / 4 Easy Ways To Get An Undergraduate Scholarship In Nigeria / Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scholarship In Business Education (graduate - Copenhagen Business School) by kmera: 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2012
Hi guys, I want to pursue a PhD in Business. Returning to school as an adult learner and a mother of two young children offered up a host of challenges I would need to overcome if I was to succeed. Along with the academic anxiety I was already feeling, the cost of tuition, books and supplies was a huge concern for me. I see plenty of PhD scholarships being offered by Copenhagen Business School: http://educura.com/university/copenhagen-business-school/
Is it worth the effort, shall I apply? What is the reputation of this school. Has any of the member of this forum been or know someone from this school?

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How Was Life In Boarding School???? / Jamb Change Of Course Alert / How Do You Get Into Medical School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.