Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:31 AM

Is There Any Free Education In Kwara? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There Any Free Education In Kwara? (990 Views)

APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live / President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) / Rochas Okorocha Declares Free Education For All In Imo State At Inauguration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Free Education In Kwara? by bilms(m): 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2012
Contrary to the widely broadcasted news of free education from primary to secondary school in kwara state,and the payment of waec and neco fee of outstanding students in mock exams,it was confirmed to be lies.

Before the declaration of free education by the kwara state government early this year,the students pay N620, but it would amaze you to know that after the free education announcement, the students still pay N580. A student i came in contact with said,we usually pay N62 then, but they still collect N580 now.

A father who also inquire about the waec and neco fee after his daughter passed the mock exams was told by a secondary school principal that, there is no any payment of fee of outstanding student by any government, if you want your child to write the exam, pay.

my question is that, is there any free education in kwara?
Re: Is There Any Free Education In Kwara? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2012
Babami don't mind the useless governor fatai, there is nothing like free education, hardship thrives in the state and minimum wage has been chopped down to insignificant amount to deprive the average families. Kwara State is a mess.

What bothers me is how bukola saraki goes about of the internet posing as if he is a messiah of some sort when he had embezzled tons of money and still indirectly ruling. As i speak, close to 16 billion naira of taxpayers money has been spent on his mansion under-construction. SMFH.
Re: Is There Any Free Education In Kwara? by bilms(m): 12:04pm On Mar 28, 2012
wow

(1) (Reply)

wa / 6-point Presidential Agenda As Nigerian President! / GOWON must have been Humbled by Igbos trying to save his People from Fulanis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.