Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

As A Christian, How Am I Suppose To Make My Relationship Worthwhile? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Christian, How Am I Suppose To Make My Relationship Worthwhile? (998 Views)

What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Christian, How Am I Suppose To Make My Relationship Worthwhile? by Dondav(m): 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2012
Guys! I'm curious... I want to lead a good christian life with my partner! But how do I keep my relationship romantically stable and emotional as a christian? What are my limits? Are we suppose to have a sex life?

These things are bothering me severely...
Re: As A Christian, How Am I Suppose To Make My Relationship Worthwhile? by honour6(m): 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2012
christian relationship lol, and you have already thought of sex, Just bleep the girl shocked , Ask for forgiveness after marriage cool
Re: As A Christian, How Am I Suppose To Make My Relationship Worthwhile? by Dondav(m): 6:14pm On Mar 27, 2012
^^^
Are you sure u go to church at all?
Re: As A Christian, How Am I Suppose To Make My Relationship Worthwhile? by Exponental(m): 6:20pm On Mar 27, 2012
Understand urselves.
U can be romantic n godly.
Re: As A Christian, How Am I Suppose To Make My Relationship Worthwhile? by luckgames(m): 6:20pm On Mar 27, 2012
Dondav: Guys! I'm curious... I want to lead a good christian life with my partner! But how do I keep my relationship romantically stable and emotional as a christian? What are my limits? Are we suppose to have a sex life?

Sorry
You alone can't make a relationship work
Both of you need to make the relationship work
Be open minded
Treat him like your best half as you like your brother be treated by their GF or wife
Will having sex make you a sinner?
Re: As A Christian, How Am I Suppose To Make My Relationship Worthwhile? by Dondav(m): 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2012
luckgames:

Sorry
You alone can't make a relationship
Both of you need to make the relationship
Be open mind
Treat your best half as you like your brother be treated by GF or wife
Will having sex make you a sinner?
That is thÉ issue?
Re: As A Christian, How Am I Suppose To Make My Relationship Worthwhile? by Dondav(m): 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2012
So, Christians are not meant to have a sex life until after marriage.... What could be more boring?
Re: As A Christian, How Am I Suppose To Make My Relationship Worthwhile? by dadicvila(m): 1:46am On Mar 28, 2012
Dondav: Guys! I'm curious... I want to lead a good christian life with my partner! But how do I keep my relationship romantically stable and emotional as a christian? What are my limits? Are we suppose to have a sex life?

are u suppose to have a sex life??smh...no ur suppose to have a bleeping life
Re: As A Christian, How Am I Suppose To Make My Relationship Worthwhile? by nikaShow(m): 8:16am On Mar 28, 2012
As a Xtian Broda in a relationship,I know d feeling...buh am very good friends wiv my gf so yeah,sometimes we admit d attraction,buh we don't give in to it...We do fun stuffs like hanging out a lot,talk,laugh and more talk,discuss and work towards d purpose that we individually believe we are called to...share our burdens,sucesses and little challenges together...
That kinda thing...
I love my gal and am enjoying my relationship,whilst been patient to get down there wheb I've put a ring on her finger,I wuldnt have it any oda way !
Re: As A Christian, How Am I Suppose To Make My Relationship Worthwhile? by Dondav(m): 8:25am On Mar 28, 2012
@nickashow.... Nice one! I'm gonna try those too..... God shall direct our path, as long we keep trusting in HIM.

Thanks again.

(1) (Reply)

Is Being In Love With My Best Friend A Bad Thing? / / After 4 Kids,her Hubby Wants Throw Her Out Of Her Marriage,help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.