Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? (10132 Views)

Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / I Am Convinced....yoruba Men Are the Sexiest Men In The World! / He's Not Convinced I Love Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by skydeep(f): 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2012
How do u see a guy crying just to get something from you? Especially when he wants sexx. grin.

1 Like

Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by Killz3(m): 9:56pm On Mar 27, 2012
Xynerise is finished! grin He begs and cries for sex? shocked Chineke! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by skydeep(f): 10:00pm On Mar 27, 2012
~Killz~:
Xynerise is finished! grin He begs and cries for sex? shocked Chineke! grin grin grin
well, sometimes grin. When he annoys me
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by Killz3(m): 10:19pm On Mar 27, 2012
skydeep:
well, sometimes grin. When he annoys me
DIES! grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 28, 2012
skydeep: How do u see a guy crying just to get something from you? Especially when he wants sexx. grin.
LOFL.na wa o! No be hin fault, na konji cause am. But talk true, u don give d bobo love poison o?
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by slimyem: 7:48am On Mar 28, 2012
a crying guy is simply trying to play on your emotions.
Its not real!

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by cowgurl: 7:53am On Mar 28, 2012
one word, DESPERATE.
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 28, 2012
slimyem: a crying guy is simply trying to play on your emotions.
Its not real!
hav u experienced one?
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by segzicres(m): 9:53am On Mar 28, 2012
A cry'n guy is jus a bloody scam
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by slimyem: 9:59am On Mar 28, 2012
bennyraz:
hav u experienced one?
more than one!
Fakest tears ever!cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by antartica(m): 9:59am On Mar 28, 2012
Sissies cry! U can shed tears over the loss of a dearly loved one like mum,child or dad but not over pun.anh,that is sickening.

1 Like

Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by Dyt(f): 10:14am On Mar 28, 2012
ta
well
we both can cry
i rem one silly experience
dis guy wz cryin cos i said no, well as a sharp gyel, i begin cry 2
sote my own cm pass him own
d guy beg me tire
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by DeCleff(m): 10:17am On Mar 28, 2012
Its not real!
Its not real!
tell her ooo! That guy is full of deception and knows she can't say no but to give him the thing ooo! And next u see him smiling cos he's gotten what he wanted.
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by fesse(f): 10:18am On Mar 28, 2012
ta
well
we both can cry
i rem one silly experience
dis guy wz cryin cos i said no, well as a sharp gyel, i begin cry 2
sote my own cm pass him own
d guy beg me tire
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by stepo707: 10:28am On Mar 28, 2012
Some tears are real and it is now up to the girl to discern the real tears.
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by slimyem: 10:35am On Mar 28, 2012
stepo707: Some tears are real and it is now up to the girl to discern real the real tears.
you never really can tell it apart.
Men are so full of deceit!
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by Cheda: 10:49am On Mar 28, 2012
That was how a gal told me dat,if her bf bugs her 4 sex,nd he gets a hardon 4 long,he wil fal sick,so dats y she neva says no to her bf's request,
She askd me if dats how it happns to evry guy,i lafd and told her d truth,dat ur bf is bloody scam,i once did dat scam...
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by SlimFero(m): 10:52am On Mar 28, 2012
I have never ever crie[color=#006600][/color]d for ɑ̷ Wman!
'nd I dnt tink I wll eva do dat! Unless we 're talkn abt my wife in ɑ̷ case of death/accidnt..

Apart frm dat?

Thumbs dwn!
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 28, 2012
slimyem: more than one!
Fakest tears ever!cheesy cheesy

so if i cry 4 u now, u no go give me do abi?
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by SlimFero(m): 10:56am On Mar 28, 2012
I have never ever cried for ɑ̷ Wman!
'nd I dnt tink I wll eva do dat! Unless we 're talkn abt my wife in ɑ̷ case of death/accidnt..

Apart frm dat?

Thumbs dwn!
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by StellaBella(f): 10:57am On Mar 28, 2012
A guy that cries for my kpomo shall never get a bite! wink
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by sexlog(m): 11:04am On Mar 28, 2012
I once shed crocodile's tears to collect huge money from my ex. It worked!!! She gave me the money as she was also crying.
I was telling myself - 'ol boy, u are a crook'.
One foolish guy too had used tears to win my cousin's heart. After he had wooed her in vain for so many weeks, he then shift to tears. She accepted!
The thing is - some ladies are highly compassionate!
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by KINGwax(m): 11:05am On Mar 28, 2012
skydeep: How do u see a guy crying just to get something from you? Especially when he wants sexx. grin.
me? Tears for sex? For what? Shey your vag¡na get infrastructures ni? Like street lights, paved ways or what? U dey craze. Go to hell with your over-sized-hissing vag!

1 Like

Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by Ibangap(m): 11:10am On Mar 28, 2012
cry 4 wetin? Wetin wan comout inside, Na Gold?
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by KINGwax(m): 11:11am On Mar 28, 2012
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by sexlog(m): 11:13am On Mar 28, 2012
Cheda: That was how a gal told me dat,if her bf bugs her 4 sex,nd he gets a hardon 4 long,he wil fal sick,so dats y she neva says no to her bf's request,
She askd me if dats how it happns to evry guy,i lafd and told her d truth,dat ur bf is bloody scam,i once did dat scam...
that guy has problem.
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by free2ryhme: 11:22am On Mar 28, 2012
skydeep so you are tell us dat your man begs and cries for sex right... bring am make i flog am 120 lashes of koboko... He is dump lame and a pervert grin . How are we not sure that you chame the guy becos you cant a descent man to make love to you. Babes of nowadays I dey fear una. Na so you UUUGly ?
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by Cheda: 11:22am On Mar 28, 2012
@sexlog...lol
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 11:23am On Mar 28, 2012
it works,but depends on the individual
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by Cheda: 11:27am On Mar 28, 2012
mkpakana odogwu: it works,but depends on the individual
I consida such attitude,as being childish and also a weakling
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by highland(m): 11:28am On Mar 28, 2012

Some do cry to have given to them
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by tellwisdom: 11:33am On Mar 28, 2012
Nigerian women with their smelling pusssiiiiee sad sad. Whats there to cry about? angry

#Rubbish angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Most Girls Like This (photo)? / Spanish Fly- Now In Benin / Does Having Sex With Many Partners Expand A Woman's Genitals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.