Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

God Did Not Curse Adam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Did Not Curse Adam (688 Views)

Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. / God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 / 'i Did Not Curse Ituah Ighodalo' Says Adeboye. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Did Not Curse Adam by rapattorny: 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2012
[Please read b4 you comment o"]

Just wondering you know the serpent deceived Eve in the Bible to eat the
fruit of life and death and when Adam came, he ate with her,God now cursed them later and they were
thrown out of Eden.

Now I'm just wondering what if Adam had not eaten and had reported to God that Eve had
given him the Fruit but He had refused to Eat to follow God's instruction,What do think God would have done TO EVE?

Would GOD have sent ONLY Eve away and left Adam or he would have created another Eve, what do you GUYS think
Re: God Did Not Curse Adam by Callotti: 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2012
Well. . . there are many possibilities as to what would have happened.

1. God would have provided another woman for Adam and Adam would have had to give up more 'ribs' till he had none left.
2. Adam would have remained without a 'helper', and mas-tur-bation would have made him an enemy of God. Meaning he would have eaten the forbidden fruit ALL BY HIMSELF with the help of the serpent.

I could think of many more options! grin

The 'gay' route is also another option!
Re: God Did Not Curse Adam by emofine2(f): 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2012
the serpent deceived Eve in the Bible to eat the
fruit of life and death

No, it was the "tree of the knowledge of good and evil".

Callotti: Well. . . there are many possibilities as to what would have happened.

1. God would have provided another woman for Adam and Adam would have had to give up more 'ribs' till he had none left.
2. Adam would have remained without a 'helper', and mas-tur-bation would have made him an enemy of God. Meaning he would have eaten the forbidden fruit ALL BY HIMSELF with the help of the serpent.

lwkmd.
Re: God Did Not Curse Adam by Callotti: 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2012
Or the serpent could have bitten off Adam's blokos.
GAME OVA! cheesy

See? It looks like Eve was the best option after all.wink
Re: God Did Not Curse Adam by rapattorny: 11:47am On May 21, 2013
Callotti: Well. . . there are many possibilities as to what would have happened.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: God Did Not Curse Adam by Areaboy2(m): 12:11pm On May 21, 2013
rapattorny: [Please read b4 you comment o"]

Just wondering you know the serpent deceived Eve in the Bible to eat the
fruit of life and death and when Adam came, he ate with her,God now cursed them later and they were
thrown out of Eden.

Now I'm just wondering what if Adam had not eaten and had reported to God that Eve had
given him the Fruit but He had refused to Eat to follow God's instruction,What do think God would have done TO EVE?

Would GOD have sent ONLY Eve away and left Adam or he would have created another Eve, what do you GUYS think

Nah.. It couldnt have happened any other way, He/she/it is omnipotent remember? He/she/it already knew it was gonna happen that way and i dare say that is what he/she/it even wanted. So Adam and eve pretty much had no choice. They were destined to eat the fruit and be cursed. Very loving indeed

Its all God's god's plan undecided
Re: God Did Not Curse Adam by rapattorny: 6:04pm On May 21, 2013
Area_boy:

Nah.. It couldnt have happened any other way, He/she/it is omnipotent remember? He/she/it already knew it was gonna happen that way and i dare say that is what he/she/it even wanted. So Adam and eve pretty much had no choice. They were destined to eat the fruit and be cursed. Very loving indeed

Its all God's god's plan undecided

Are u saying God planned it, but remember God gave all free will ,we are not robots hence good and bad, hence heaven and hell, we have the right to choose and if u choose wrongly or rightly according to yr inner conscience,u must bear the consequences, good or bad.

(1) (Reply)

Man Weds Three Women At A Zairean Church: / How Are You Gonna Celebrate Chritmas?? / Out Of Body Experiences [OBE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.