Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,858 members, 7,956,236 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:17 AM

Acn Is Too Undemocratic To Question Pdp's Democracy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Acn Is Too Undemocratic To Question Pdp's Democracy (738 Views)

Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable / Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials / Without PDP Democracy In Nigeria Will Collapse – GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acn Is Too Undemocratic To Question Pdp's Democracy by experts: 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2012
ACN IS TOO UNDEMOCRATIC TO QUESTION PDP'S DEMOCRACY

I read the ACN, secretary Lai Mohammed condemning PDP's convention and i laugh in yoruba,hausa and igbo language..

Who is condemning who?

As far as i am concern, PDP is far better than ACN in term of democracy,even though they already had an anointed candidate, we still see all sort of posters and Kangaroo election being held. I have never heard of ACN conducting election to vote in a chairman, not even a governorship or presidential primaries was ever held in ACN to my understanding. The only democracy in ACN is Tinubu,he appoints the chairman in 36 states,he appoints the governorship candidate and other aspirants can go to hell,the same for senatorial and other positions and he appoints the national exco's to their respective positions.

How can ACN condemn PDP that we all know is a kangaroo party when the so called ACN is even worst? PDP conduct primaries for every position even though the anointed candidate win at last,they conduct election for party exco's even though its a we we thing.

In conclusion, PDP is not democratic,but ACN is worst. ACN is too undemocratic to question PDP's Democracy.
Re: Acn Is Too Undemocratic To Question Pdp's Democracy by Callotti: 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2012
In conclusion, PDP is not democratic,but ACN is worst. ACN is too undemocratic to question PDP's Democracy.

Hmmmmm!
Na wa for WAEC o!
Re: Acn Is Too Undemocratic To Question Pdp's Democracy by Callotti: 1:23pm On Mar 28, 2012
experts: ACN IS TOO UNDEMOCRATIC TO QUESTION PDP'S DEMOCRACY

I read the ACN, secretary Lai Mohammed condemning PDP's convention and i laugh in yoruba,hausa and igbo language..

Who is condemning who?

As far as i am concern, PDP is far better than ACN in term of democracy,even though they already had an anointed candidate, we still see all sort of posters and Kangaroo election being held. I have never heard of ACN conducting election to vote in a chairman, not even a governorship or presidential primaries was ever held in ACN to my understanding. The only democracy in ACN is Tinubu,he appoints the chairman in 36 states,[/b]he appoints the governorship candidate and other aspirants can go to hell,the same for senatorial and other positions and he appoints the national [b]exco's to their respective positions.

How can ACN condemn PDP that we all know is a kangaroo party when the so called ACN is even worst? PDP conduct primaries for every position even though the anointed candidate win at last,they conduct election for party exco's even though its a we we thing.

I hope no Englishman or woman reads this!
Are you related to Musiwa,,,, or 'Escanny' by any chance?

Sooooooooooo,Tinubu appoints the chairman in 36 states huh?
Re: Acn Is Too Undemocratic To Question Pdp's Democracy by Beaf: 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2012
ACN appointed its life chairman (Bisi Akande) 9 years ago.
It has also had a life leader (Tinubu) since it started.
The same goes for publicity secretary (Lai Mohammed) and ALL other ACN posts.

Far from democratic, it is a hegemony.

As for electoral offices, they all go to Tinubu's cronies and family.

Democratic? Lol!
Re: Acn Is Too Undemocratic To Question Pdp's Democracy by yemmight(m): 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2012
Beaf: ACN appointed its life chairman (Bisi Akande) 9 years ago.

Democratic? Lol!

What you are not sure, dont say it here. Akande started his 2nd term last year, so where is ur 9 years?
Re: Acn Is Too Undemocratic To Question Pdp's Democracy by Beaf: 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2012
yemmight:

What you are not sure, dont say it here. Akande started his 2nd term last year, so where is ur 9 years?

Lolzzzzzz!
Who "elected" him na? Das di kueshion. grin

He is the life chairman, just like Mugabe is life president. Mugabe is much better though, cos he at least goes for elections.
Re: Acn Is Too Undemocratic To Question Pdp's Democracy by Geomac: 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2012
[/b][quote author=Beaf]ACN appointed its life chairman (Bisi Akande) 9 years ago.

Democratic? Lol!

lol
Re: Acn Is Too Undemocratic To Question Pdp's Democracy by experts: 11:52am On Mar 29, 2012
lol

(1) (Reply)

South-south Speakers Demand 50% Derivation Fund From Federation Account / Fashola: Jonathan's Wife (patience) Insensitive To People's Plight- Your Thought / I Think GEJ Look Better This Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.