Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,226 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Boko Haram Menace ‘ll End In June – Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Menace ‘ll End In June – Jonathan (8114 Views)

Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace / Workable Suggestions To GEJ On How To End The Boko Haram Menace. / GEJ Vows To End Boko Haram Menace During A Visit To Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Menace ‘ll End In June – Jonathan by PrinceDudu(m): 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2012
Has anyone ever believed what people in government say?
Re: Boko Haram Menace ‘ll End In June – Jonathan by buJu234: 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2012
i think he don drink kaikai; sapele water...

boko boys that are affiliates of osama bin ladin terror grp; that even the US has been fighting them 4 more that 10yrs... hmmmm
Re: Boko Haram Menace ‘ll End In June – Jonathan by pdpiperpippen: 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2012
Let me assure all nigerians that boko haram is over, what we face now is devt in the north haram, they don't want oil money again they prefer kolanut grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Menace ‘ll End In June – Jonathan by yemmight(m): 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2012
Lets say ends in June, how many pple would have died? This guy na just mmmmmmmm
Re: Boko Haram Menace ‘ll End In June – Jonathan by juman(m): 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2012
Good interview.
Re: Boko Haram Menace ‘ll End In June – Jonathan by forkadict(m): 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2012
newslive: well, i hope he's for real this time undecided

he has never been for real and he will never be
Re: Boko Haram Menace ‘ll End In June – Jonathan by OzReal(m): 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2012
I also believe I can fly and touch the sky, but that doesn't mean it will happen. angry
Re: Boko Haram Menace ‘ll End In June – Jonathan by forkadict(m): 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2012
It is a widely spread doctrine that one should not insult his leader at any level let alone the president of one's nation. But every time this jona guy talks, every statement he makes always make me feel like we both should be locked in a cage fight. Make i box all him teeth commot that him mouth wey dey always smell. Seriously. He invokes very intense rage in me anytime he opens that his smelly mouth and talks trash.

OK. What measures have you taken to end the Boko Haram carnage? Why do we have to endure them till June? What if they go nuclear between now and june and kill hundreds of thousands of nigerians before then assuming that the june date given by the mugu is valid? if you have the means of fighting them, why not engage them now and put an end to the menace in a few days as against waiting for a few months? This jona guy obviously is the most irritating and stoooopid president of this terminally sick country i have ever known. Followed by babngida.
Re: Boko Haram Menace ‘ll End In June – Jonathan by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2012
Somebody please get GEJ a new pair of shoes quick - his old ones are worn out causing his over-bearing buffoonery to re-surface. grin
Re: Boko Haram Menace ‘ll End In June – Jonathan by mufc009(m): 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2012
Dumb fisherman
Re: Boko Haram Menace ‘ll End In June – Jonathan by deribigbe(m): 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2012
Na lie ! Govt u all are full of shit...
Re: Boko Haram Menace ‘ll End In June – Jonathan by emsquare(m): 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2012
gegee: boko Haram will end in june...YES WE CAN!!

Amen to that!
Re: Boko Haram Menace ‘ll End In June – Jonathan by member479760: 9:07pm On Mar 28, 2012
"in some areas of the north" what is this?
Re: Boko Haram Menace ‘ll End In June – Jonathan by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2012
Basket mouth don open mouth again ooo...
Re: Boko Haram Menace ‘ll End In June – Jonathan by 1025: 9:51pm On Mar 28, 2012
if jonathan wants today, he will stop boko haram because he came with them. they worked for his election. all his cabinet members have been indicted in one way or the other.
if boko haram has finished their work or will finish by june, then so be it. at least nigerians are no longer accusing buhari over boko haram.
Re: Boko Haram Menace ‘ll End In June – Jonathan by bakila: 10:17pm On Mar 28, 2012
Beaf!:
Bastards!

If they are not the people unleashing Boko Haram on us how would they know or predicts (exact date) on which it will end?

So GEJ, Sambo, Ndume and the entire PDP have decided to end the killings?

^^^
North's only leverage to negotiate power my foot!

When will ya all dumbs realise that Boko harem is a PDP machinery to divide and rule/loot?
thought beaf was fired or lost election for office of pub sec of PDP!
Re: Boko Haram Menace ‘ll End In June – Jonathan by bakila: 10:19pm On Mar 28, 2012
1025: if jonathan wants today, he will stop boko haram because he came with them. they worked for his election. all his cabinet members have been indicted in one way or the other.
if boko haram has finished their work or will finish by june, then so be it. at least nigerians are no longer accusing buhari over boko haram.
Echod my mind without the Buhari part. Dont worry they will invent another thing.
Re: Boko Haram Menace ‘ll End In June – Jonathan by bakila: 10:34pm On Mar 28, 2012
fork adict: It is a widely spread doctrine that one should not insult his leader at any level let alone the president of one's nation. But every time this jona guy talks, every statement he makes always make me feel like we both should be locked in a cage fight. Make i box all him teeth commot that him mouth wey dey always smell. Seriously. He invokes very intense rage in me anytime he opens that his smelly mouth and talks trash.

OK. What measures have you taken to end the Boko Haram carnage? Why do we have to endure them till June? What if they go nuclear between now and june and kill hundreds of thousands of nigerians before then assuming that the june date given by the mugu is valid? if you have the means of fighting them, why not engage them now and put an end to the menace in a few days as against waiting for a few months? This jona guy obviously is the most irritating and stoooopid president of this terminally sick country i have ever known. Followed by babngida.
Re: Boko Haram Menace ‘ll End In June – Jonathan by bakila: 10:35pm On Mar 28, 2012
fork adict: It is a widely spread doctrine that one should not insult his leader at any level let alone the president of one's nation. But every time this jona guy talks, every statement he makes always make me feel like we both should be locked in a cage fight. Make i box all him teeth commot that him mouth wey dey always smell. Seriously. He invokes very intense rage in me anytime he opens that his smelly mouth and talks trash.

Long grammer they are negotiatin dont call his excellency stupid again that is treason.
Re: Boko Haram Menace ‘ll End In June – Jonathan by KillBeaf1(m): 12:18am On Mar 29, 2012
;DSome1 should please tell this foolish man to shut the BEAF off. Anytime the government comes out to say anything about bringing an end to BH another town or city goes off in flames. It is either the ASO rock branch of BH has finally given their brethren in Maiduguri the directive to stop bombing Nigerians or, as usual the clueless BEAF is blabbing again! PDP criminals o! lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram Menace ‘ll End In June – Jonathan by Nobody: 4:47am On Mar 29, 2012
^^^^ Nitori Olorun, what kind of ID is this?
Re: Boko Haram Menace ‘ll End In June – Jonathan by KillBeaf1(m): 8:53am On Mar 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
^^^^ Nitori Olorun, what kind of ID is this?

Are we not all tired of that BH member called Beaf? I bet you he wrecks more havoc on NL than his brothers in Maiduguri....by the way, no vernacular here!
Re: Boko Haram Menace ‘ll End In June – Jonathan by AfroBlue(m): 9:10am On Mar 29, 2012
Can Nigerian Islamic schools prevent militants recruiting?

By Mark Lobel BBC News, Sokoto

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-17521941

The Nigerian city of Sokoto, where two foreign hostages were killed this month in a botched rescue attempt, hopes that a model state-funded school can help stop poor children from becoming possible recruits for Islamist militants.

There are plans to build hundreds of these schools across the north to deal with the increasing security threat.

The city which, like many places in the north of the country, has hundreds of poor boys begging on its streets, has become an unfortunate tourist attraction because of the raid.
Re: Boko Haram Menace ‘ll End In June – Jonathan by sexyverah(f): 11:54am On Mar 29, 2012
mr president ..why do we have to wait till the mid of the year.........clamp on this idiots, if u can't get them......u nuke every of there community and peace will return. simple and comprehensible. YOU HAVE GIVEN DATE TO BOKOHARAM, WHAT ABOUT CORRUPTION? UNKNOWN DATE WRIGHT?
COS YOU ARE ALSO INVOLVE.
Re: Boko Haram Menace ‘ll End In June – Jonathan by abokine: 10:30pm On Mar 29, 2012
There are two things involve here is either GEJ knows who the Boko Haram are and it's sponsors or he has absolutely no ideae on what these boys are capable of doing.I'm from Kano I know what I'm saying and why I think talks with Boko Haram could have been the only way out because those boys gather inteligent also more than the SSS.it seems they alone can decied on when to stop. "This man sef na mumu"
Re: Boko Haram Menace ‘ll End In June – Jonathan by guttentag(m): 11:05pm On Mar 29, 2012
So boko haram should kill as much as they can until june, na wayo una presido dey talk
Re: Boko Haram Menace ‘ll End In June – Jonathan by Seamate(m): 12:33am On Mar 30, 2012
That's cock and bull story
Re: Boko Haram Menace ‘ll End In June – Jonathan by whyowhy: 8:02am On Mar 30, 2012
I dont think a president should give expo like this. Like Obama let action speak louder than words, sebi Osama don rest. no stories.
Re: Boko Haram Menace ‘ll End In June – Jonathan by sulex947(m): 8:06am On Mar 30, 2012
Boko haram is a code name of d federal govt. Operative agents whom have been trained by d nigerian police, army, airforce, dss nd navy. 70% of d members goes into AWOL a day b4 passing out or after passing out while d remaining few stays behind to do d insider job.
They got their fund nd modus operandi frm d govt.
THEY ARE GOING TO B D COOKED REASON WHY D NORTH WOULDNT EMERGE AS PRESIDENT COMES 2015.
Re: Boko Haram Menace ‘ll End In June – Jonathan by Demdem(m): 9:47am On Mar 30, 2012
another empty talk from the retardeen. The swamp man is configured that way no doubt.
Re: Boko Haram Menace ‘ll End In June – Jonathan by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 10, 2012
Demdem: another empty talk from the retardeen. The swamp man is configured that way no doubt.

Please re-configure a new pair of shoes for him
Re: Boko Haram Menace ‘ll End In June – Jonathan by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 10, 2012
The boastful, empty words of a clueless braggart.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Picture From IPOB Protest March In Onitsha.15min Ago / Stay Away From Zahra, You Can't Marry Her Buhari Sternly Warns Gov Yari / Any One With Mike Adenuga Telephone Number. Email Me Info@.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.