Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

DSTV Is Taking Nigerians For Granted! - Satellite TV Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / DSTV Is Taking Nigerians For Granted! (24619 Views)

Help My Dstv Is Always Hanging / Dstv Is A Cheat Exploiting Nigerians... Subscribers Lament On Unbearable Tariff / Just Like They Did HITV, DSTV Is About To Run Startimes Out Of Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSTV Is Taking Nigerians For Granted! by cube63: 12:38am On Jul 05, 2012
khukhi:

gringringrin when u leave guess how many peeps land! Good riddance to ungrateful rubbish.

Ungrateful? How? I make my money in the United States and spend it here, nah you guys are the ungrateful ones. Screwed shit outta ya girls anyways... that's the only fun part. Useless country! grin

I leave they land they find out the country is pooh and they leave again, they hardly stay and when they do, they look for exits trust me! It's so useless! shocked cool cool
Re: DSTV Is Taking Nigerians For Granted! by tpia5: 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2012
val_dubem: i just upgraded mine yesterday but it aint working. I went back to their office and reported, they said the only help I can get from them is to call their customer care. its very bad. I've been calling them for the past 29hrs and they re not picking.

must be bad if you've been calling them for the past 29 hours.

any correlation to the usual 24 hour day?
Re: DSTV Is Taking Nigerians For Granted! by DSTVINSTALLER: 9:20am On Nov 28, 2012
117. khukhi(f): Quote Post
cube63: Please even here in South Africa, since they know I'm Nigerian my last bill for he Hd pvr was R624 (N12,480) they sent me this message yesterday that i should make a payment of R655 (N13,100), if not i will be offline in no time (That was how it sounded) Now i noticed it is increasing every month. I think since they think/believe 50% of Nigerians are drug dealers so these money is no big deal.

There is something wrong with you, I'm a Nigerian as well and live in SA here for over 7 years. what do you mean u are paying 655 because u are a Nigeria? that is because you are using VIEWING ALL THE Channels AND PLUS PVR FUNCTIONS THAT IS EXTRA R65, Plus 590..... do you know that some ppl pay close to R5,000 every month just for Dstv as an Dstv Installer, you are paying close to nothing.ha
Re: DSTV Is Taking Nigerians For Granted! by Ameboperoo1: 11:52pm On Nov 28, 2012
DSTVINSTALLER: 117. khukhi(f): Quote Post
cube63: Please even here in South Africa, since they know I'm Nigerian my last bill for he Hd pvr was R624 (N12,480) they sent me this message yesterday that i should make a payment of R655 (N13,100), if not i will be offline in no time (That was how it sounded) Now i noticed it is increasing every month. I think since they think/believe 50% of Nigerians are drug dealers so these money is no big deal.

There is something wrong with you, I'm a Nigerian as well and live in SA here for over 7 years. what do you mean u are paying 655 because u are a Nigeria? that is because you are using VIEWING ALL THE Channels AND PLUS PVR FUNCTIONS THAT IS EXTRA R65, Plus 590..... do you know that some ppl pay close to R5,000 every month just for Dstv as an Dstv Installer, you are paying close to nothing.ha
R5,000 for what now? Pls shed more light on it.
Re: DSTV Is Taking Nigerians For Granted! by Freelancer007(m): 12:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
Re: DSTV Is Taking Nigerians For Granted! by Cholls(m): 10:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
My brother if you ask me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Buy Scrap Inverter Deep Cycle Batteries Etc @ Reasonable Prices / Free Digital TV Stations On Smart Tvs Without Any Decoder. / All About Dreambox Receivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.