Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,882 members, 7,841,306 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

I Need A Break. This Is Insane - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Break. This Is Insane (6317 Views)

How To Help A Friend During A Break Up / A Pregnant Woman Going Insane Because Of Her Hubby, Needs Your Advice Urgently. / Should I Let My Insane Friend Live With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Break. This Is Insane by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2012
My location is 5 minutes from yaba left people. It is in my profile and I have never hidden it. Infact I have quarreled with people in the past for not acknowledging my yaba left location grin Yes, I have been here since 1999 and I have a room mate who by the way I am trying so hard to eliminate once and for all, her name is Busy_body. I have to say i appreciate richy for even bothering to go through my profile to figure that out, that shows me how much of a true friend he really is grin grin grin.

So look for another way to get through me cos I ain't giving up my location for anything not now that I am applying for matron position. grin cheesy
Re: I Need A Break. This Is Insane by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 31, 2012
You are welcome,my friend. grin
Re: I Need A Break. This Is Insane by Busybody2(f): 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2012
^^^
Chineke mee e

Wonders shall never end shocked See Richvkunt flashing his gnashers and beaming his whole 46 teeth at Jenny and in this lifetime too shocked cheesy

And Jenny please stop claiming you are posting from a mobile phone, all yabaleft inmates are issues with a kokomobile 1110, which only has a call button and a telegram button only. And y'all only get access to the one and only computer in yaba to go online for good behaviour only. And the reason you are getting more airtime and more hours is because you have started skipping your sleeping medication again so you come online when everyone else is asleep cheesy

They tried bringing 3g and wifi and other means of internet access to yabaleft, but you and your fellow inmates brainwaves kept intercepting and jamming the networks cheesy

Where is that Moremi2008 sef, I miss the innocent ways his gentle self unwittingly causes ruckus wherever he quietly waltz into, lol
Re: I Need A Break. This Is Insane by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2012
See this one, it looks like you have run out of (ondoms., hence my seeing your brake light. If t is your plan to fill up the spare rooms in yaba it won't work angry because for the past how many weeks now, you have been offline blowin that poor mans brain out and I am telling you now that if it takes me performing vasectomy to stop the spread of busy body's "be fruitful and multiply" , I wil do it.

Ehn, I missed my medication because I was busy pursuing one goat I saw by the Italian country side for my wonderful outstrip and at the same time chasing fertilizers to help with her hair growth so don't you make it look like I haven't been working hard these past weeks angry it took me being nice to the matron to be able to download and burn Andre boccelli songs into a blank CD. I have even volunteered one year supply of straw( courtesy of coc cola) to the needy and bought a tank to catch rain water for whenever it rains.

So I hate it when you make me feel worthless angry
Re: I Need A Break. This Is Insane by Busybody2(f): 5:56pm On Apr 16, 2012
grin
^^^

I don die with laughter oh, Outstrip berra hurry up and born triplet girls for your baby boy so you can leave her to milk her mountain goat and rock them to sleep in peace grin grin

You are not only officially but also dilligently and meticulously certified mad, see how you left no stones unturned on your assignment on making Outstrip happy grin

Ndo Outstrip, you will survive cheesy
Re: I Need A Break. This Is Insane by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 16, 2012
Busy_body: ^^^
Chineke mee e

Wonders shall never end shocked See Richvkunt flashing his gnashers and beaming his whole 46 teeth at Jenny and in this lifetime too
shocked cheesy

And Jenny please stop claiming you are posting from a mobile phone, all yabaleft inmates are issues with a kokomobile 1110, which only has a call button and a telegram button only. And y'all only get access to the one and only computer in yaba to go online for good behaviour only. And the reason you are getting more airtime and more hours is because you have started skipping your sleeping medication again so you come online when everyone else is asleep cheesy

They tried bringing 3g and wifi and other means of internet access to yabaleft, but you and your fellow inmates brainwaves kept intercepting and jamming the networks cheesy

Where is that Moremi2008 sef, I miss the innocent ways his gentle self unwittingly causes ruckus wherever he quietly waltz into, lol

Please try remain sitting on the fence.
Do not stir a hornets nest.
Stop trying to pour petrol into a raging fire.
As for your girl friend princess moremi Ajasoro,I think I broke her spirit.

Re: I Need A Break. This Is Insane by Busybody2(f): 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2012
Richvkunt:

Please try remain sitting on the fence.
Do not stir a hornets nest.
Stop trying to pour petrol into a raging fire.
As for your girl friend princess moremi Ajasoro,I think I broke her spirit.

Which petrol, where is the hornet's nest, where is the raging fire . . .sure its not the tepid lukewarm battle of the sexes fireworks that has been on display in this family section you are referencing sha, . . . cheesy

I bet Moremi is fine wherever he is, ain't nada broken. He does not hide the fact that he holds his Mum (sweet Mother) in high esteem, and he has turned out to be a mighty fine gentleman though some rogue gene manages to sneak in once in a while, so its everyone else's loss. . .and everyone to his/her tent as far as everyone's lifestyle choice is concerned. . .
Re: I Need A Break. This Is Insane by moremi2008(m): 6:59am On Apr 18, 2012
Yepa! I take a quick break from Nairaland and I completely miss Aunty Jenny's public meltdown! Chei!

Poor Aunty Jenny just couldn't take all the stories of dismemberment and outright murder and she fking flew over the cuckoo's nest! Pele, it go better. It tire me too oh! The posts make it seem like Nigerian men are savage beasts that can't live with women. Nah lie oh! There are many great Naija guys out there; their stories just rarely make it to the public domain. Have you ever seen the following breaking news headline: "Husband Worships His Wife?" Didn't think so.

Don't get me wrong, Nigerian men can be savage, untrained beasts but those men are the anomaly, not the norm. And all you foolish women out there standing by your equally foolish, wife-beating, men should better learn that this is NOT normal; please pick race as soon as you can. A man is of absolutely no use to you when you're 6ft under; he will surely move on to find his next victim and leave your kids hungry and wandering the streets in dirty clothes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should Adultery Be Criminalized? / Boy Or Girl For First Born And Why? / Biblical Prove That A Man Should Wash The Dishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.