Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush (13617 Views)

Senator George Theuri Posts Half-Unclad Picture Of Him And His Wife On Facebook / Amnesty Intl Urges African Countries To Arrest George Bush When He Visits Africa / Should George Bush Also Face Trial? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by RichyBlacK(m): 4:08am On Nov 08, 2007
This following poem is composed entirely of actual quotes from George W. Bush.

Make the Pie Higher

I think we all agree, the past is over.
This is still a dangerous world.
It's a world of madmen
And uncertainty
And potential mental losses.

Rarely is the question asked
Is our children learning?
Will the highways of the internet
Become more few?
How many hands have I shaked?

They misunderestimate me.
I am a pitbull on the pantleg of opportunity.
I know that the human being and the fish
Can coexist.

Families is where our nation finds hope
Where our wings take dream.
Put food on your family!
Knock down the tollbooth!
Vulcanize society!
Make the pie higher!
Make the pie higher!

Source: Richard Thompson

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/jokes/bljokebushpiehigher.htm
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Afam(m): 10:01am On Nov 08, 2007
@RichyBlack & Tornadoz,

Una no dey hear word? Stop educating these people, let them continue to swim in the ocean of ignorance.

Any information you put down here benefits them because they don't know, they are complete morons pretending to be intelligent people always diverting attention or comparing apples with oranges all the time.

The two of them have criminal tendencies, they were exposed on this forum for hiding under strange user IDs and they know no shame.

Leave them alone so that in future we will have an I-man that will confuse, lie and misinform his own children the way he is trying to lie about everything here.

I see a situation where his son will ask him what 5 x 5 is and he will shamelessly blurt out 10 and proceed to defend the wrong answer and in the process he will attempt to explain to the innocent boy how the US tried to change the process but people like Saddam frustrated them.

I-man is a complete daft. Davidylan is still in school and may become a disaster to himself. You don't mix arrogance with stupidity, very dangerous combination.

These guys are fraudsters, see how the other slowpoke mrpataki claimed to be under going a 5 weeks energy course and yet does not know that there is nothing like Kva as a product and keeps talking about renewable technology for energy consumption, something that does not exist.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by almondjoy(f): 10:42am On Nov 08, 2007
Afam:

@RichyBlack & Tornadoz,

Una no dey hear word? Stop educating these people, let them continue to swim in the ocean of ignorance.

Any information you put down here benefits them because they don't know, t[b]hey are complete morons pretending to be intelligent people always diverting attention or comparing apples with oranges all the time.[/b]

The two of them have criminal tendencies,

they were exposed on this forum for hiding under strange user IDs and they know no shame.

Leave them alone so that in future we will have an I-man that will confuse, lie and misinform his own children the way he is trying to lie about everything here.

I see a situation where his son will ask him what 5 x 5 is and he will shamelessly blurt out 10 and proceed to defend the wrong answer and in the process he will attempt to explain to the innocent boy how the US tried to change the process but people like Saddam frustrated them.

I-man is a complete daft.

Davidylan is still in school and may become a disaster to himself.

You don't mix arrogance with stupidity, very dangerous combination.

These guys are fraudsters,

see how the other slowpoke mrpataki claimed to be under going a 5 weeks energy course and yet does not know that there is nothing like Kva as a product and keeps talking about renewable technology for energy consumption, something that does not exist.

Laughter Oh Laughter!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by mrpataki(m): 1:05pm On Nov 08, 2007
Afam:

While you are busy using google to learn about biofuels I will be using biofuel to run a diesel engine and as usual you may assume it is a difficult task. Methanol plus caustic soda and a good source of used vegetable oil are enough to produce good one for a diesel engine car. Go to bed with what you have learned today even without paying a single kobo.

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy shocked

It took you 23mins yesterday night to come up with this jargon. Because I said biofuels, you idiotic mindset came up with this definition. cheesy cheesy

From where is this methanol of yours derived? You don't understand the basic concepts behind it, I guess after you googled it out, you can just copy and paste it for us here. Even what you have said is total jargons!

Just a one second lecture for you. Biofuels are derived from biomass. Not the jargons you have stated to me here. Go and face your website and dummy programming and stop this infantile rambunctious display of yours on areas you don't know a jack on!

Enough said!
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by almondjoy(f): 1:10pm On Nov 08, 2007
mrpataki:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy shocked

It took you 23mins yesterday night to come up with this jargon. Becase I said biofuels, you idiotic mindset came up with this definition.

From where is this methanol of yours derived? You don't understand the basic concepts behind it, I guess after you googled it out, you can just copy and paste it for us here. Even what you have said is total jargons!

Just a one second lecture for you. Biofuels are derived from biomass. Not the jargons you have stated to me here. Go and face your website and dummy programming and stop this infantile rambunctious display of yours on areas you don't know a jack on!

Enough said!

Heh! Knew were going to have a reply. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy We have all these "petro-chemical" wiz kids and still Nigeria cannot refine it's crude oil?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! tongue
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by mrpataki(m): 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2007
almondjoy:

Heh! Knew were going to have a reply. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy We have all these "petro-chemical" wiz kids and still Nigeria cannot refine it's crude oil?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! tongue

Is Afam the ''petro-chemical'' whiz kid? Nigeria is in trouble oh! Simple biofuel, the mumu does not have an intellectual grasp on. He comes here displaying the vacuum he calls his brains, and expects everyone to applaud him on that. I have not seen a post of his on this politic section that clearly speaks his mind! Every of his posts is always centered on messages from ''his inbox'' or the updated version is now: ''from a private forum.''

Even the yeye website he claims to have his signature, we all know there are thousands of source codes for web programming, yet he harangues anyone who criticizes his website as if he did it by himself. Yet again he criticizes the Bush administration as if they are source of his frustration.

I won't be surprised if I happen to start lecturing him on Web designs and having a CMS for websites. Keep on the Bush bashing. He is leaving the White house soon, wonder who next your message from the inbox will pick on.
Mumu thing. cheesy cheesy
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Afam(m): 2:01pm On Nov 08, 2007
Biofuel = Biomass?

Now, all I can do is pity you as it will be very wicked of me to expose your ignorance once more.

I need to take my own advice now, no more free lectures. Ask your people back home to contribute.

Don't worry I will be doing an article very soon and you will see it on some Nigerian newspaper websites, I will not forget to reference such a stupid comment from someone that claims to know.

You must understand that not every one depends on google for information. With a chemical engineering background and a practical process engineering experience getting fuel from used vegetable oil is no big deal but for people like you it is near impossible.

Only God knows if it is just lack of knowledge that is your wahala or if you are really cursed, I think the later.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Iman3(m): 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2007
RichyBlacK:

This irritant is still around? Ol' boy get a life and chip in something intelligent, instead of trying to attack me. If I point my guns at you, you'll be blown to smithereens. If you have nothing to say, then shut the f&%k up! Snide remarks only make you look like a 5th grader seeking attention from his classmates.

Yarn something, let's listen to you! Haba! Is that so difficult?

@Richy"Relativist Values" Black.You are an slowpoke.Why don't you "point your internet guns" and blow me to smithereens.

At once Bush is responsible for all that is bad with America and is not responsible for any good.One wonders why he got re-elected not only as Gov of Texas,with 69% of the votes,but as President .One also wonders why his popularity was high with investors and there were stock market gains when it was announced he won in 2004.Maybe the impotent rants of Richy "Macroeconomic data" Black didn't get to them.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Afam(m): 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2007
And why wouldn't investors that benefit from his many senseless wars not be happy with Bush after his re-election? Use your brain to figure that out and stop making a fool of yourself on a public forum.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2007
Afam:

And why wouldn't investors that benefit from his many senseless wars not be happy with Bush after his re-election? Use your brain to figure that out and stop making a fool of yourself on a public forum.

Including those who wer happy after his re-election as governor of Texas? Perhaps Bush was at war with Iraq then.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Afam(m): 3:20pm On Nov 08, 2007
Texas is not the issue here. Is there no limit to the diversion you guys can introduce here?

Tomorrow now you will be telling us that he won re-election in his primary school too, haba!
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 08, 2007
Afam:

Texas is not the issue here. Is there no limit to the diversion you guys can introduce here?

Tomorrow now you will be telling us that he won re-election in his primary school too, haba!

You people suffer from huge dose of myopia. unwilling to see the entire spectrum rather choosing to stick to your narrow minded "let us bash Bush anyhow" mindset.

You come here telling us Bush is a slowpoke and YET he enjoyed 2 terms as governor of Texas and 2 terms as president . . . do you think all the Americans who voted for him are morons too? Surely he must be doing something (at least!) right to earn those votes.
If investors were happy to re-elect Bush for a 2nd term as president JUST BECAUSE OF IRAQI CONTRACTS as your one track mind suggests, why were they happy to re-elect him as governor in Texas for a 2nd term? I ask the question . . . was he at war with Iraq then?

Your reply again is to pretend that his governorship spell in Texas is a diversion and i just wonder . . . can these people ever expand their scope of reasoning?
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Iman3(m): 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2007
Afam:

The problem is. . . . if Bush is such an idiot why is he running the US while you are busy trading at Alaba market? If you were ever made Texas Gov,what are the chances of you getting re-elected?

So US market investors benefit from the Iraq war?how? What about his popularity amongst enterprneurs?As an enterpreneur,are you benefiting from the Iraq war?

My personal perception of Bush is that he is grossly inarticulate. . . but articulacy has nothing to do with intelligence.Christopher Hitchens once said he is probably dyslexic,that maybe the case but those who know him personally,including his critics,say he is very intelligent. . his key defects are arrogance,insularity and a lack of intellectual curiosity.Is he intelligent?yes,more so than Afam,RichyBlack and Tornadoz combined
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Afam(m): 4:34pm On Nov 08, 2007
I-man:

The problem is. . . . if Bush is such an idiot why is he running the US while you are busy trading at Alaba market? If you were ever made Texas Gov,what are the chances of you getting re-elected?

Bush is running the US because he is an american, I thought simple information like this one should be easy for you to understand.

It seems you have a problem with people trading at Alaba market, why is that? Are you angry that not everyone is into online fraud like you? For your information that trader selling electric bulb at Alaba market is 100 times better than you because you are just a lying fraudster who hide under multiple user IDs even on this forum looking for people to scam.

Your last question shows how stupid you are. I can never be made Texas Gov so asking for the chances of getting re-elected is the most idiotic and stupid question I have seen on this forum.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by mrpataki(m): 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2007
Afam:

Biofuel = Biomass?

Now, all I can do is pity you as it will be very wicked of me to expose your ignorance once more.

I need to take my own advice now, no more free lectures. Ask your people back home to contribute.

Don't worry I will be doing an article very soon and you will see it on some Nigerian newspaper websites, I will not forget to reference such a stupid comment from someone that claims to know.

You must understand that not every one depends on google for information. With a chemical engineering background and a practical process engineering experience getting fuel from used vegetable oil is no big deal but for people like you it is near impossible.

Only God knows if it is just lack of knowledge that is your wahala or if you are really cursed, I think the later.

Are you truly daft? Or are you making all this up? Where did I state: Biofuels = Biomass Again I will quote it for you:

mrpataki:

Just a one second lecture for you. Biofuels are derived from biomass.

Articulate writings are meant for educational and scientific purposes, and intellectuals to read and learn from. Example: www.sciencedirect.com

Your garbage indeed belongs to the newspaper. You are another added on disgrace if you indeed go and write this jargon of yours in the Nigerian newspapers, without knowing the fundamentals.

You are proving that you are in fact more of a high grade dullard than the person you are attacking, in this case GWB.
Mumu
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Afam(m): 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2007
mrpataki:

Are you truly daft? Or are you making all this up? Where did I state: Biofuels = Biomass Again I will quote it for you:

Just a one second lecture for you. Biofuels are derived from biomass.

Biofuels derived from biomass? I repeat, all you deserve is genuine pity.

You may need to check the meaning of biomass and biofuel first before making a big fool of yourself on a public forum.

Do you know the meaning of the bio part of either biofuel or biomass?

Check the meaning of the 2 as I will not be offering any free lecture to olodo like you.

mrpataki:

Articulate writings are meant for educational and scientific purposes, and intellectuals to read and learn from. Example: www.sciencedirect.com

So, you are now looking for websites to help you out.

The internet is useful when searching for information but that is if you have an idea of what you are looking for otherwsie it will amount to a waste of time.

mrpataki = complete ignoramus

Hope you don't disappear and register a new user ID as you have effortlessly equated mrpataki to ignorance plus stupidity.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 08, 2007
Afam:

You may need to check the meaning of biomass and biofuel first before making a big fool of yourself on a public forum.

Biofuels like ethanol are derived from biomass like sugarcane. Currently being used to power vehicles in Brazil.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by mrpataki(m): 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2007
Afam:

Do you know the meaning of the bio part of either biofuel or biomass?

Check the meaning of the 2 as I will not be offering any free lecture to olodo like you.

So, you are now looking for websites to help you out.

The internet is useful when searching for information but that is if you have an idea of what you are looking for otherwsie it will amount to a waste of time.

mrpataki = complete ignoramus

Hope you don't disappear and register a new user ID as you have effortlessly equated mrpataki to ignorance plus stupidity.

Which yeye university did you finish from? Am I to burden myself to start teaching you what is biomass and the end product that can be derived from it?

Your idiotic low thinking intellectual cloud chamber made an error, which I showed you as wrong! I can see that you are highly stupid and you accurately dont know anything! Here is a link to help you out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biomass. Go read it out and come and make some sensible postings. Fake chemical engineer angry

Olodo!
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by mrpataki(m): 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2007
davidylan:

Biofuels like ethanol are derived from biomass like sugarcane. Currently being used to power vehicles in Brazil.

Many thanks.
Not only in Brazil, as well it is already been addressed in the US, Netherlands, India, Malaysia, Tanzania,China, even Indonesia is looking into it! Shell as well is considering this option at the moment. Yet this Afam of an idiot, does not know! What a highly rated bovine individual, he is.

@ Afam,
Basically the concept is that, anything that produces carbohydrates (plants) can in one form or the other be converted into fuel! That is for you Afam. Enough of the awoof lecture, that your 5- 6 years of yeye chemical engineering can never bestow on you. All you know is throw invectives here and there on the forum. Grow up and face realities man!
Skunk.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Afam(m): 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2007
Hmm, google and wikipedia don suffer.

I asked you to find out the meaning of biofuel and biomass so that you can understand the 2 you run off to a search engine.

Let me put it this way, what is the difference between biofuel and biomass?

Wood, though a solid is a biofuel and a biomass. Does this make sense to you?

Put differently, a biofuel can be used as fuel just as a biomass can be used as fuel.

There will hardly be any consensus on the difference between the 2 but again I don't expect your brain to understand this, at least not in the next 10 years.

davidylan:

Have you heard anything about bioethanol before?

A public forum can never be a substitute for real education.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by mrpataki(m): 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2007
Afam:

Hmm, google and wikipedia don suffer.

I asked you to find out the meaning of biofuel and biomass so that you can understand the 2 you run off to a search engine.

Before you spit your stupidity the more, here is one of your recent gyration to wikipedia:

Afam:

One good thing about a public forum is that it gives one ample time and space to show the world how stupid one can get.

Short of going into a lecture here the content below is from the link someone posted as I noticed you shamelessly avoided the issue when facts made nonsense of your position based on warped sense of reasoning.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Inland port
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
• Ten things you may not know about Wikipedia •
Jump to: navigation, search
It has been suggested that Inland harbor be merged into this article or section. (Discuss)

The term inland port is used in two different but related ways to mean either a port on an inland waterway or an inland site carrying out some functions of a seaport.
Contents
[hide]

* 1 As a port on an inland waterway
    * 2 As an inland site with seaport function
          o 2.1 Advantages of inland location
    * 3 Examples on inland waterways
    * 4 Examples of inland sites
    * 5 See also
    * 6 References

[edit] As a port on an inland waterway

An inland port in the wide sense, as used in common speech, is simply a port on an inland waterway such as a river, lake or canal. The United States Army Corps of Engineers publishes a list of the Top 20 Inland US. Ports for 2003 and for this purpose states that 'Inland Ports' are ports that are located on rivers and do not handle deep draft ship traffic. The list includes familiar ports such as St. Louis, Pittsburgh, and Memphis.[1]

[edit] As an inland site with seaport function

The term inland port is also used in a narrow sense in the field of transportation systems to mean a rather more specialised facility that has come about with the advent of the shipping container in international transport. Rather than goods being loaded and unloaded in such ports, shipping containers can just be transferred between ship and road vehicle or ship and train. The container may be transferred again between road and rail elsewhere and the goods are only loaded or unloaded at their point of origin or final destination.

Shipping containers allow some functions traditionally carried out at a seaport to be moved elsewhere. Examples are the functions of receiving, processing through customs, inspecting, sorting, and consolidating containers going to the same overseas port. Container transfer at the seaport can be speeded up and container handling space can be reduced by transferring functions to an inland site away from the port and coast.

Distribution may also be made more efficient by setting up the link between inland site and seaport as, say, a high-capacity rail link with a lower unit cost than sending containers individually by road. The containers are still collected from their origins or distributed to their ultimate destinations by road with the transfer happening at the inland site.

An Inland Port' is just such an inland site linked to a seaport. This kind of inland port does not require a waterway. It is often written with initial capitals to indicate a difference to the common usage. Key features of an Inland Port are the transfer of containers between different modes of transportation (intermodal transfer) and the processing of international trade. This differentiates an inland port from a container depot or transport hub.[2]

The term inland port may also be used for a similar model of a site linked to an airport or land border crossing rather than a seaport.

The definition of inland port in the jargon of the transportation and logistics industries is:

"An Inland Port is a physical site located away from traditional land, air and coastal borders with the vision to facilitate and process international trade through strategic investment in multi-modal transportation assets and by promoting value-added services as goods move through the supply chain". — Center for Transportation Research, University of Texas.[3]

Inland Ports may also be referred to as dry ports or intermodal hubs.

[edit] Advantages of inland location

Handling cargo containers at inland facilities (where land and storage space may also be cheaper) can cut the time container ships spend in port and speed the flow of containers between ships and the land transportation system of trucks and trains.

The idea is to move the time-consuming sorting and processing of containers inland, away from congested seaports. When a ship is delayed in port, it's not making money.

An inland port could also speed the flow of cargo between ships and major land transportation networks, which would carry goods to the rest of the country.

++++++++++++++++++

Here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-91433.0.html

You have been shown to be intellectually deficient, go and do some reading and upgrade yourself.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by mrpataki(m): 7:53pm On Nov 08, 2007
Afam:

Have you heard anything about bioethanol before?

A public forum can never be a substitute for real education.

Look here, bioethanol is the same thing as ethanol (ethyl alcohol)! Which can be gotten from ordinary sugar cane. The same manufacture process has been stated to you by davidylan.

Please spare yourself some minutes to read something meaningful. Your illiteracy is really offending and nauseating.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Afam(m): 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2007
I guess the only thing I owe myself is to clarify issues not educate you.

1. what you reproduced was what someone pointed another person to and since the person disappeared I posted the content for him and indeed everyone to see.

2. I asked about bioethanol and yet again you claim it is the same thing as ethanol. You proceeded to inform us that you can get it from sugar cane.

For now, I will liken your level of reasoning to what is still being expected of people that are told that the atom is the smallest indivisible part of an element even though we know that at a higher level the atomic bomb is just the opposite but for the sake of convenience the former is still taught in school.

Even if your skull is split open you will still not understand because either be default or by designed your mental capability is still stuck at a certain low level and unfortunately there is nothing anyone can do to help you.

The world is indeed a strange place, someone who until last night that thought Kva was a product and that something like Renewable Technology for energy consumption existed is not trying to look intelligent.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by debosky(m): 8:15pm On Nov 08, 2007
@ Afam

Are you trying to make a distinction between 'regular' ethanol and 'bio' ethanol ?

Apart from the feedstock/mode of production, those the two are the same. Product blends containing different percentages of ethanol may be given 'green' sounding names to induce the public into holding a view that such products are more 'environmentally friendly' but the 'bio' prefix tends to describe the process/originating substance in this case.

how does this relate to the Bush quotes anyways?
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Kobojunkie: 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2007
uummm,  Bio-Ethanol is simply Alcohol/Ethanol derived from Biological sources.  Alcohol /Ethanol is same composition regardless of source. NO DIFFERENCE or else, it would not be Alcohol but something else.

For those who want to go for Bio Fuel, Vegetable Oil costs more per gallon than Gas currently does, grin
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Afam(m): 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2007
debosky:

@ Afam

Are you trying to make a distinction between 'regular' ethanol and 'bio' ethanol ?

Apart from the feedstock/mode of production, those the two are the same. Product blends containing different percentages of ethanol may be given 'green' sounding names to induce the public into holding a view that such products are more 'environmentally friendly' but the 'bio' prefix tends to describe the process/originating substance in this case.

Sure, I am. Maybe the guy will get to understand it as you have tried to explain it, I wouldn't have done it even if he kept reproducing everything he sees online.

debosky:

how does this relate to the Bush quotes anyways?

Well, those that introduced all these in order to divert attention from a clear thread would know why. I only responded to claims and half baked information being thrown around by someone that clearly isn't clear on these things.

Kobojunkie:

uummm, Bio-Ethanol is simply Alcohol/Ethanol derived from Biological sources. Alcohol /Ethanol is same composition regardless of source. NO DIFFERENCE or else, it would not be Alcohol but something else.

For those who want to go for Bio Fuel, Vegetable Oil costs more per gallon than Gas currently does, grin

This is another tragedy, commenting on issues without proper background. Who is talking about using vegetable oil as fuel?

What people do (can easily do) is get used vegetable oil (waste in the real sense) and mix it with the right proportions of methanol and caustic soda, allow it to settle and you have usable fuel (only good for diesel engines, not petrol type).
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Kobojunkie: 8:51pm On Nov 08, 2007
AGAIN, Vegetable oil costs more per gallon than gas does. So before anyone decides to embark on filling his/her car with this oil, Please investigate the end cost of fitting your car to use these bio fuels and the actual cost of the product plus the beat on the mileage you get from your car if you were to do this.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by debosky(m): 8:56pm On Nov 08, 2007
@ Kobo

Bio fuel is a broad term that can be used for a variety of fuels derived from different feed stocks and different performance levels vis a vis conventional petroleum derived fuels.

All these factors contribute to the final cost of the fuel, so I don't think you should limit it to vegetable oil or any other single product wink
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Kobojunkie: 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2007
I didn't limit it to vegetable oil. I don't believe I made any reference to biofuels being of vegetable oil alone. I simply added that for people who are thinking of using vegetable oil in their cars or trucks, they should consider the cost before they take the leap.

I am not for biofuels at all, I am more for better cars and so with that I introduce the MINI D to those who are looking for more efficient cars. Up to 72 Highway Miles per gallon ,

MINI Cooper D
Power: 110
Torque Nm: 240(1)
Zero to 62mph: 9.9
Top speed Mph: 121
Combined mpg:64.2
Emissions: 118g/km(2)

Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Afam(m): 9:15pm On Nov 08, 2007
Is anyone in the world today using vegetable oil as fuel?

You can as well say that a gallon of honey is more expensive when compared to a gallon of gas.

The search engine will not help you understand what you do not know, it only makes sense if you have a an idea of what you are looking for, it is not an alternative to real education.

google is like a gun that can be used to enforce order or used to create disorder.

All these fly by night searchers should beware of this fact. There is no alternative to fundamental knowledge on anything, no alternative.
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by Kobojunkie: 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2007
The Mini D is a mini car for those who want to save money and look good while doing that , grin
Re: Some Memorable Quotes Of George Bush by debosky(m): 9:23pm On Nov 08, 2007
Fuel efficiency can only go so far. . .its a stop gap measure till alternative/renewable yet cost efficient replacement fuels are developed.

I think we can revert to the Bush bashing after this, an entirely new thread can be made to discuss the merits/demerits of biofuels and the like wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Canned Fresh Air For Sale In China By Multimillionaire / Libyans Under Gaddafi Live A Better Life Than Americans / Fiona Onasanya To Stand Trial For Lying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.