Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? (11972 Views)

Having A Timetable For Sex Can Boost Your Relationship / It Works! Know Whether U Are Having A Boy Or A Girl Without An Ultrasound! / Marriage: Is It About Making Babies Or About The Couples? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by temmydude: 8:35am On May 02, 2013
Good Morning!
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by temmydude: 5:17pm On May 05, 2013
Thank you for your inquiries and patronage.
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by temmydude: 1:35pm On May 06, 2013
A sound of joy will be heard in your household this week! (So shall it be)
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by gracelandbabe: 9:58pm On May 06, 2013
I've been married for 3 years now and no child yet. A friend told me last week about how effective Fertilaid for women is and how well it worked for her after 5 years of no child - As she is now a proud mother and quite relevant in her family now, and in view of this, I will like to know how i can pick up your products (Fertilaid for men for my husband and Fertilaid for women)in Kogi State?. Please get me informed quickly.
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by temmydude: 9:06pm On May 09, 2013
graceland.babe:
I've been married for 3 years now and no child yet. A friend told me last week about how effective Fertilaid for women is and how well it worked for her after 5 years of no child - As she is now a proud mother and quite relevant in her family now, and in view of this, I will like to know how i can pick up your products (Fertilaid for men for my husband and Fertilaid for women)in Kogi State?. Please get me informed quickly.

Hello, thank you for your inquiry. You can get our products in Kogi State any time, anyday. Just call us on : 0805-526-3324 and we will give you the pertinent reference of description. Once again, thank you for your inquiry.
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by seppharm: 5:12pm On May 17, 2013
Attention Please: I will like to be a distributor of your products. Please fill me in on the requirements. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by temmydude: 6:10pm On May 20, 2013
Thank you for your inquiry. You may please visit our website via the URL: http://www.divinefertility.com and check out the procedural package we have in stock for our prospective distributors. Please keep in mind that distributorship contract with us is free, that is at no charge of yours. So feel free to contact us either through our website of via phone: 0805-526-3324. Once again, thank you for your inquiry.
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by seppharm: 5:39pm On May 25, 2013
Attention Please: In line with your advice, i have been to your website and i have expressed my interest in wanting to be a distributor of your products, i hope i will hear from you soon. Thanks
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by temmydude: 6:51pm On Jun 03, 2013
sep.pharm:
Attention Please: In line with your advice, i have been to your website and i have expressed my interest in wanting to be a distributor of your products, i hope i will hear from you soon. Thanks

Thank you for your inquiry and your interest in wanting to become our distributor. We have replied to your mail. Once again, thank you for your inquiry and many thanks for getting in touch with us.
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by gracelandbabe: 9:21am On Jun 05, 2013
I am presently in Yola trying to call your number, but i am having issues with my network. Please i was wondering if i need to buy Ovacue Fertility Monitor, apart from using Fertilaid for women. I have been married for some years now and i can't wait to be a mother and hence have a complete family. I'm fast losing my dignity as a woman in the eyes of my in-laws just because i am not a mother yet. Thank you as i patiently await your response.
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by temmydude: 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2013
graceland.babe:
I am presently in Yola trying to call your number, but i am having issues with my network. Please i was wondering if i need to buy Ovacue Fertility Monitor, apart from using Fertilaid for women. I have been married for some years now and i can't wait to be a mother and hence have a complete family. I'm fast losing my dignity as a woman in the eyes of my in-laws just because i am not a mother yet. Thank you as i patiently await your response.

Thanks for your interest in us. To answer your question: Yes you may buy Ovacue Fertility Monitor to engage its functionality and as a matter of fact, it is a laudable idea to use FertilAid for Women in conjunction with Ovacue Fertility Monitor depending on the issue(s) which the patient has got, because the synergy of the two, helps to achieve the best of results within the shortest possible time. But we will advise you to visit us at any of our locations or addresses and schedule for a Free Appointment ( by mentioning the Code: N-U-G-W-A ) with any of our gynecologists and we scientifically help you ascertain if you need to have the Ovacue Fertility Monitor handy. Alternatively, you may call us on: 0805-526-3324 to speak with any of our gynecologists or consultants to ask you some questions in a bid to know if you should use Ovacue Fertility Monitor along side FertilAid for Women.

Once again, thank your interest in us.
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by seppharm: 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2013
I have been trying to make a call to your phone number but the network isn't permitting me, perhaps because of my present location. I would like to know if "Countboost for Men" and "Fertilaid for Men" can be taken together. I hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by temmydude: 1:29pm On Jun 27, 2013
sep.pharm:
I have been trying to make a call to your phone number but the network isn't permitting me, perhaps because of my present location. I would like to know if "Countboost for Men" and "Fertilaid for Men" can be taken together. I hope to hear from you soon.

Hello Sir, thank you for your interest in us and many thanks for your patronage. In quick response to your question:

CountBoost is designed specifically for men who have been determined to have a low sperm count. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), a "low sperm count" is defined as a count of less than 20 million sperm per milliliter of ejaculate.

AND

FertilAid for Men is a comprehensive male fertility enhancing supplement, designed to [1] help increase sperm count, [2] improve sperm motility and [3] improve morphology. FertilAid is basically formulated for all trying-to-conceive men to help ensure that the "raw materials" for healthy sperm production are available to the body, and specific antioxidants are present to help prevent oxidative stress.

So if Sperm Analysis has been carried out and low sperm count is underlined, then CountBoost can be taken in conjunction with FertilAid for Men. I believe this statement answers your question.

Once again, thank you for your questions, inquiries and patronage.
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by sisikofoone: 11:42am On Jul 02, 2013
Please do you know any reputable clinic in Abuja or Kogi State where IVF can be done or do you suggest alternative therapy?. I hope to hear from you soon. I have heard a lot of about how your establishment blesses families and home by the virtues of your products.
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by kike100: 12:30pm On Jul 07, 2013
Hi temmy,
Do you have the fertility cleansing Kit (complete)?
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by temmydude: 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2013
kike100: Hi temmy,
Do you have the fertility cleansing Kit (complete)?
Hello Kike, thanks for your inquiry and time.

For the men, we have "SpermCheck Fertility Kit" and for the women we have "OvaCue Fertility Monitor". I hope i have answered your question satisfactorily. If not, please let me so i can understand what you are talking about precisely, so i can give you the best of response. However, please feel free to view our products by the virtue of this link: http://www.divinefertility.com/products.htm

Once again, thanks for your inquiry.
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by temmydude: 10:32am On Jul 15, 2013
sisikofo.one:
Please do you know any reputable clinic in Abuja or Kogi State where IVF can be done or do you suggest alternative therapy?. I hope to hear from you soon. I have heard a lot of about how your establishment blesses families and home by the virtues of your products.

Hello, thank you for stopping by. In response to your question, yes we know of a reputable IVF Clinic in Abuja but not any do we know of in Kogi State. You may give us a call ( the numbers are on our website) or visit our website to drop us a message and we will refer you accordingly to the reputable IVF Clinic in question. However, Kogi State and Abuja are 2 states that are not far from each other, so the issue of distance shouldn't be an issue as it concerns the purpose that is meant to be achieved.

And as to Alternative Therapy, this is the first option we always advance and quite frankly this option has been very affordable and effective too ( as 97 out of 100 of our patients/customers give success stories at the end of the day ), if you stay faithful to your prescriptions, but in the event of no result and or if you think you are in a hurry to get pregnant, then IVF may be considered as the 2nd option.

Once again, thanks for your time and for for stopping by too.
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by sisikofoone: 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2013
temmydude:

Hello, thank you for stopping by. In response to your question, yes we know of a reputable IVF Clinic in Abuja but not any do we know of in Kogi State. You may give us a call ( the numbers are on our website) or visit our website to drop us a message and we will refer you accordingly to the reputable IVF Clinic in question. However, Kogi State and Abuja are 2 states that are not far from each other, so the issue of distance shouldn't be an issue as it concerns the purpose that is meant to be achieved.

And as to Alternative Therapy, this is first option we always advance and quite frankly this option has been very affordable and effective too ( as 97 out of 100 of our patients/customers give success stories at the end of the day ), if you stay faithful to your prescriptions, but in the event of no result and or if you think you are in a hurry to get pregnant, then IVF may be considered as the 2nd option.

Once again, thanks for your time and for for stopping by too.

Thank you for your comprehensive response. I appreciate your time and your professionalism.
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by seppharm: 8:00am On Jul 30, 2013
Do you have IVF consumables in stock?. Please get back to us ASAP. Thanks
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 30, 2013
Honey,yellowpaw paw.i hope you guys have forgiven me sad smiley
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2013
kulyie: But what is so hard in making babies.is it not to insert the stick that gives joy,go up and down,release and stand up.within 3-5 minutes,lobatan cheesy
That was so insensitive. Infertility is no joking matter.
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 31, 2013
kulyie: But what is so hard in making babies.is it not to insert the stick that gives joy,go up and down,release and stand up.within 3-5 minutes,lobatan cheesy
Kulyie,u can do better than this. U gat me disapointed,really.
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 31, 2013
[quote author=yellowpawpaw]
Kulyie,u can do better than this. U gat me disapointed,really.[/i am sorry,pleasse forgive my insensitivity,i didnt mean any harm.actually i went back to read the post and really that was quite rude.if it offended anyone,i am deeply sorry about it.i wish you all bouncing baby ibejis triplets quadroplets,i pray that you will be like our former neighbour that complains that her kids are scattering the house and disturbing her too much :*
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 31, 2013
honey86:
That was so insensitive. Infertility is no joking matter.
honey, i am sorry,i wish i didnt actually type that.may God replace the tears of thosewomen and men crying for babies to smile with joy carrying their babies.if there is any woman that my indiscretion hurt or made to feel bad,i am really very sorry about it.may God allow you to have sooo much kids that you wouldnt be able to wait for them to leave the house smiley
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by temmydude: 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2013
sep.pharm:
Do you have IVF consumables in stock?. Please get back to us ASAP. Thanks

Yes, we have IVF Consumables in stock. Please feel free to give a call to make your order as usual. Thanks for your patronage.
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by temmydude: 8:30am On Aug 22, 2013
To all our customers and everyone who are trying effortlessly to have offsprings and raise a family, please be informed that we now have more products in stock. Feel free to visit our website.
Please let us know how we can be on professional help to you. Thanks
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by seppharm: 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2013
Hello, we have been trying to reach you on your globacom line, but to no avail. We have an urgent order to make. Please get back to us as soon as you see this message of ours. Thanks
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by sisikofoone: 8:04am On Oct 11, 2013
Hello, i have just made an order for some FertilAid for men and FertiLAid for women. Kindly treat my order as quickly as possible. Thanks
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by temmydude: 11:01pm On Nov 10, 2013
Thank you for your patronage!.
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by temmydude: 8:15pm On Dec 31, 2013
"Nairalanders", thank you for your constant patronage.
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by temmydude: 8:04am On Jan 08, 2014
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL AS WELL AS OUR PATRONS!!!. THIS YEAR WILL BE A FRUITFUL YEAR FOR EVERY ONE OF US.
Re: Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies? by temmydude: 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2014
Welcome back our Nairaland customers/clients. It feels good to be back to this wonderful platform. God bless your effort Seun!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Am I So Unemotional? / You Need These Shoes In Your Collection / Divorce: Family Denies Court Granted Custody Of Children To Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.