Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Are You At Surulere : What's The Traffic Like? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You At Surulere : What's The Traffic Like? (5967 Views)

Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere / Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere / Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You At Surulere : What's The Traffic Like? by mukina2: 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2012
Heavy Traffic At Surulere and environs as Tinubu celebrates his 60th Birthday At Teslim Balogun Stadium

[img]http://yfrog.com/o03q7ibj:tw1[/img]
[img]http://yfrog.com/mnr8zmfj:tw1[/img]
[img]http://twitpic.com/show/iphone/92qgtx[/img]
[img]http://yfrog.com/ob7pgyej:tw1[/img]
[img]http://yfrog.com/mg8tqnfj:tw1[/img]
Re: Are You At Surulere : What's The Traffic Like? by ydtaurus5: 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2012
na wa ooo,are they thru now or just starting?,dnt want to face the traffic like i did in the morning.
Re: Are You At Surulere : What's The Traffic Like? by babaowo: 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2012
omo onile lon lo ile!!!!
Re: Are You At Surulere : What's The Traffic Like? by switcyndy(f): 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2012
it seems dey re rounding up but d traffic is stil d same,if nt worse
Re: Are You At Surulere : What's The Traffic Like? by joanana(f): 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2012
I heard from my colleague that came back from the bank some minutes ago that there is traffic in surulere and people r leaving the stadium now!!!
Re: Are You At Surulere : What's The Traffic Like? by nyabingi(m): 4:51pm On Mar 29, 2012
I spent nearly five hours for a 30mins journey, the situation is not funny at all and come to think if it why must they block every road just because some cocaine sniffing politician is celebrating a false birthday.I even heard that all ACN states had to cough out billions of naira in order to host the celebration while some of these states have not paid teachers and other civil cervannts...Bad people!!
Re: Are You At Surulere : What's The Traffic Like? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2012
Annoying!!!

Just cos someone is celebrating bday. Rubbish!!! angry

I witnessed part of the traffic in the morning.
Re: Are You At Surulere : What's The Traffic Like? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2012
AND I SUPPOSE GO FIND BABE THERE DIS EVENING, AND I SERIOUSLY NED TO SEE DIS GIRL
Re: Are You At Surulere : What's The Traffic Like? by moracs4u: 4:59pm On Mar 29, 2012
Bode thomas enter ogunsanya drive de tight. I de vex. Shoprite no fit arrange their customer too.
Re: Are You At Surulere : What's The Traffic Like? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 29, 2012
There's absolutely no point going through western avenue/surulere.
The area is choked.
I spent some considerable time on that axis on my way to the island.

40minutes ago, 3rd mainland bridge was free....you guys may want to try that route
Re: Are You At Surulere : What's The Traffic Like? by blank(f): 5:14pm On Mar 29, 2012
Happy Birthday indeed.
Re: Are You At Surulere : What's The Traffic Like? by yemmight(m): 5:14pm On Mar 29, 2012
Tinubu with these red carpets. I hope they not using state money for this?
Re: Are You At Surulere : What's The Traffic Like? by free2ryhme: 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2012
yemmight: Tinubu with these red carpets. I hope they not using state money for this?

thats exactly what he is using !
Re: Are You At Surulere : What's The Traffic Like? by free2ryhme: 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2012
grin grin grin Happy Birthday Tinubu... EveryBody Celebrate in The traffic
Re: Are You At Surulere : What's The Traffic Like? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:41pm On Mar 29, 2012
The old faggy bastich shoudl die before he leaves the venue - how can you set a law against blocking roads to host parties and break them yourself angry Illiterate buffoon
Re: Are You At Surulere : What's The Traffic Like? by emsquare(m): 5:43pm On Mar 29, 2012
switcyndy: it seems dey re rounding up but d traffic is stil d same,if nt worse

Waoh!
Re: Are You At Surulere : What's The Traffic Like? by Afam4eva(m): 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2012
yemmight: Tinubu with these red carpets. I hope they not using state money for this?

You bet they are.
Re: Are You At Surulere : What's The Traffic Like? by executinal(m): 6:43pm On Mar 29, 2012
Why is the celebrant in a cage angry angry grin grin

Re: Are You At Surulere : What's The Traffic Like? by babaowo: 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2012
executinal: Why is the celebrant in a cage angry angry grin grin
..... He need to hide from kidnapper's nd boko boyz.. U need to see those who present there ur brother " ribadu" alos eating cake there today.
Re: Are You At Surulere : What's The Traffic Like? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2012
Na the traffic una dey complain about?

How I wish you people witnessed how the turned Eko and Suites yesterday.

Those police and security details packed like they were in Oshodi market.

Lucky Igbenedion and Alamesia were both at the event too.

My people you need to see how these two main were standing all alone with no aids or surrounded by people. They were both totally alone.

He stood like he was univited to the event.

Lucky was looking so lonely and ill. Unlike those days when he starched his native heavily, yesterday he wore a brown native attire not starched.

The sight was too pathetic. The lesson learnt was that make the best use of all you have (not to steal money but rather to benefit people's lives)

2 Likes

Re: Are You At Surulere : What's The Traffic Like? by nwanioma(f): 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2012
The traffic was hell in the morning! Frustration wan kill me, thank God d parry ended on time before COB!
Re: Are You At Surulere : What's The Traffic Like? by Mkpotu(m): 11:43pm On Mar 29, 2012
Thank God I no dey around, I can't imagine the nonsense.
Re: Are You At Surulere : What's The Traffic Like? by eherbal(m): 5:51am On Mar 30, 2012
babaowo: omo onile lon lo ile!!!!
Omonile like how?He's form Iragbiji In Osun State,and he's causing traffic in lagos .Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Are You At Surulere : What's The Traffic Like? by eherbal(m): 5:59am On Mar 30, 2012
Witnessed the gird lock this morn,but sailed thru it wit my bike. piece of cake .
Re: Are You At Surulere : What's The Traffic Like? by antartica(m): 6:46am On Mar 30, 2012
I thought ACN pride itself as progressives? They are nothing short of area boys and girls stealing tax payers money to obstruct and disturb the peace of same law abiding tax payers,celebrating the birthday of a known nigerian traitor and fugitive,their head thug,tinubu.
Re: Are You At Surulere : What's The Traffic Like? by madjune(m): 9:45am On Mar 30, 2012
The traffic is caused by stop and stare danfo drivers. Nuthn more. Our Danfo drivers sabi look like mumu.
Re: Are You At Surulere : What's The Traffic Like? by yemmight(m): 10:10am On Mar 30, 2012
I still don’t see hope in this country soonest. You can imagine how Ankara were shared for people free because of Tinubu’s birthday. A particular executive that was arraigned by EFCC last week for 2b scam in ongoing Tejuosho market project was also at the party with same attire clad in Agbada. In my area, theirs is a popular slowpoke house wife also in that Ankara and was so proud to grace that occasion. We were told how 57 LGAs and CDA’s were mandated to raise money for this birthday. If we could put to figure how much was spent yesterday, I am sure it will be enough to tackle flooding in Lagos. For me, I am so disappointed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yinka Odumakin Ceased Being Buhari’s Spokesman Since 2011 / Personality Profile:Her Excellency Aisha Buhari Wife Of The President (pictures) / Buhari’s Anti-graft Policy, Marred By Double-standard - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.