Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

ooh - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ooh (16824 Views)

Guys Help Me Answer Ooh!! / 8 Shocking Revelations Bout Women - Nigerian Women Ooh Nigerian Women! / See Me See Trouble Ooh! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ooh by charlsecy4(m): 8:00pm On Mar 29, 2012
@Poster
Emotional cheating is the same thing as adultery. Don't flirt, online or physical. It's bad. You are married. You never can tell what the final outcome will be. Big things start small. Problems will come up in marriages, but they must be resolved!
Re: ooh by joanana(f): 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2012
@ OP what do u intend to gain? Flirting with another man online rather than settling the issues between u and ur hubby. Babe flirting with man that is not your husband is an adultery.... PLz don't do it ... u will end up hating yourself
Re: ooh by r231(m): 8:09pm On Mar 29, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: ooh by chucky234(m): 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2012
Your hubby is in big trouble because this idea of flirting is already stuck in your head even before you came out here,by refering to yourself as married young girl shows that you are not ready for committment.
Re: ooh by Yorisb: 8:25pm On Mar 29, 2012
With all pleasure....carry go! undecided
Re: ooh by saska1122: 8:25pm On Mar 29, 2012
It is people like d @OP that scare the hell out of me when thinking of marriage.

When young girls rush into marriage just for any selfish reasons, this is the outcome.
If the poster is sincere to herself, she already committing ADULTery in her heart with some dude,yet she claim to be a young gurl
Re: ooh by drcyber: 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2012
Every woman needs to be told how beautiful & special she is, to be nurtured like a flower, to know that someone is listening to her and she means the world to him...if she does not get it in the marriage she will find it elsewhere...i understand

1 Like

Re: ooh by ABsI1: 8:27pm On Mar 29, 2012
Arosa: Feel free to flirt here as much as you like, nobody cares. undecided
Re: ooh by Idowuogbo(f): 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2012
MLS12: Hi NL.am a married young girl.I would like to ve a divided attention like flirtn online to ease d tension in my home each time me and my hubby has a misunderstandin
No mind dem jare!

I can help ur situation, shebi na jus flirting? No worry we go just pretend Badosky na man.

Oya bo kini yen je kin wo ran! kiss
Re: ooh by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2012
drcyber: Every woman needs to be told how beautiful & special she is, to be nurtured like a flower, to know that someone is listening to her and she means the world to him...if she does not get it in the marriage she will find it elsewhere...i understand

Every woman needs to get a freaking hobby undecided
Re: ooh by MOM1(m): 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2012
Hmmm.. How long have u been married?
Re: ooh by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
No mind dem jare!

I can help ur situation, shebi na jus flirting? No worry we go just pretend Badosky na man.

Oya bo kini yen je kin wo ran! kiss

I no know say u like toto like is oo. grin
First freecocoa's (with MBJ tagging along), now OP? cheesy
Re: ooh by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 29, 2012
2buff:

d poster is an honest woman.
Re: ooh by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2012
I want to juggle unpinned grenades. Haha!

1 Like

Re: ooh by drcyber: 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2012
Every woman needs to be told how beautiful & special she is, to be nurtured like a flower, to know that someone is listening to her and she means the world to him...if she does not get it in the marriage she will find it elsewhere...i understand
Re: ooh by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 29, 2012
honor2011:
d poster is an honest woman.

She is an honest "young gurl". Young gurls have no business in marriages.
Re: ooh by Idowuogbo(f): 8:37pm On Mar 29, 2012
2buff:

Sharapppp!!! Jungle pikin Oshi!

I jus dey love my neighbour as thy self na.

Poster lets go dia joor! My new oyoyo to bedt!
Re: ooh by uniQybabs(m): 8:39pm On Mar 29, 2012
Ds kinda woman fit kill husband ke! cry
Re: ooh by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Sharapppp!!! Jungle pikin Oshi!

I jus dey love my neighbour as thy self na.

Poster lets go dia joor! My new oyoyo to bedt!

No worry cheesy. Now I know, I go recommend some prime toto give you. grin

< 2Buff crosses out names of men he was going to hook up with Idowuogbo> grin grin grin
Re: ooh by MLS12(f): 8:45pm On Mar 29, 2012
freecocoa: Instead of you to focus on how to resolve\minimize having misunderstandings with your hubby,you are thinking of flirting as a solution?you really are not ready for marriage,btw it seems you plan on having steady misunderstandings with him from the tone of your post,so much for someone who claims to love her husband and him being her best friend in another thread,you really are not wise and i mean that with no remorse.

My dear u re not a saint oh,or rather d most prefect on earth.Ilove my hubby yeah and we re very close.I dnt intend us having issues all d time,buh as humans issues must suffice.wat am sayn is probably because we re so close and share almost evrytin together am so into him,so if we ve a little ish,it affects so bad,dat I can't even do anytin,And its tearing me apart,dats y I thot of flirtn.u can say wat u like sha.
Re: ooh by Idowuogbo(f): 8:46pm On Mar 29, 2012
2buff:

No worry cheesy. Now I know, I go recommend some prime toto give you. grin

< 2Buff crosses out names of men he was going to hook up with Idowuogbo> grin grin grin
Haaa!!!!!

I go break ya head if u cancel any of my collabo angry angry

Y u fafing about now na, no spoil my show o.

Poster let's carry our tin go skype jare

Niggaz beefing us here mehn!!!!!
Re: ooh by piica(m): 8:49pm On Mar 29, 2012
Dyt: Una don chase d op
yes nah truth a bitter pile.imagine her a young gal married not even a young woman. Dats wat hapens when u rush into marraige, u may rush out aswell
Re: ooh by Idowuogbo(f): 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2012
MLS12:

My dear u re not a saint oh,or rather d most prefect on earth.Ilove my hubby yeah and we re very close.I dnt intend us having issues all d time,buh as humans issues must suffice.wat am sayn is probably because we re so close and share almost evrytin together am so into him,so if we ve a little ish,it affects so bad,dat I can't even do anytin,And its tearing me apart,dats y I thot of flirtn.u can say wat u like sha.

Forget dat babe mehn! She's jus chatting shitzzzzzz

Oya let us start touch ur toes na embarassed kiss
Re: ooh by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 29, 2012
MLS12:

So I take it that is your attempt to not make it affect so bad?
Seems you've already made up your mind and you just put up a thread to garner emotional support from other child-like minds to build up a sense of community before going on with what you already wanna do.

Darn, this marriage thing is scarier by the day when I see what these "married young gurls" prefer to do with their lives.
We're talking HUSBAND here, not boyfriend. This is just too sick.

OP how old are you if you don't mind me asking?
Re: ooh by MLS12(f): 8:54pm On Mar 29, 2012
All of u,re just crucifying me like am d worst wife on earth.for sum of ur comments,am not lookn for sex,am still student in d university,if I really wanted 2 cheat I dnt tink I would come 2 nairaland.Ilove my hubby yeah and we re very close.I dnt intend us having issues all d time,buh as humans issues must suffice.wat am sayn is probably because we re so close and share almost evrytin together am so into him,so if we ve a little ish,it affects so bad,dat I can't even do anytin,And its tearing me apart,dats y I thot of flirtn online to get my mind off him a little.
Re: ooh by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 29, 2012
MLS12: All of u,re just crucifying me like am d worst wife on earth.for sum of ur comments,am not lookn for sex,am still student in d university,if I really wanted 2 cheat I dnt tink I would come 2 nairaland.Ilove my hubby yeah and we re very close.I dnt intend us having issues all d time,buh as humans issues must suffice.wat am sayn is probably because we re so close and share almost evrytin together am so into him,so if we ve a little ish,it affects so bad,dat I can't even do anytin,And its tearing me apart,dats y I thot of flirtn online to get my mind off him a little.

No woman, then you get a HOBBY. angry
Before marriage you should have already had something constructive that you use to escape and balance yourself knowing fully well that you're not always gonna have buttefly feelings for each other.
Must you be an attention LovePeddler? I can promise you if you allow yourself go down this path, you will damage your marriage.

Mills and boons is really doing a number on the heads of these girls mehn
Re: ooh by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2012
[quote author=MLS12]

My dear u re not a saint oh,or rather d most prefect on earth.Ilove my hubby yeah and we re very close.I dnt intend us having issues all d time,buh as humans issues must suffice.wat am sayn is probably because we re so close and share almost evrytin together am so into him,so if we ve a little ish,it affects so bad,dat I can't even do anytin,And its tearing me apart,dats y I thot of flirtn.u can say wat u like sha.[/quote

shocked always pay your taxes, never pay these hoes, i pity the man that paid this one, hoes gone be hoes
Re: ooh by lt4u(m): 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2012
My dear, please drop such a thought. It is devilish. If you insist, it could be the beginning of the end of your marriage.
Rather, you should have a hearth-to-heart talk with your hubby in order to resolve your differences.
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: ooh by Idowuogbo(f): 9:01pm On Mar 29, 2012
2buff:

So I take it that is your attempt to not make it affect so bad?
Seems you've already made up your mind and you just put up a thread to garner emotional support from other child-like minds to build up a sense of community before going on with what you already wanna do.

Darn, this marriage thing is scarier by the day when I see what these "married young gurls" prefer to do with their lives.
We're talking HUSBAND here, not boyfriend. This is just too sick.

OP how old are you if you don't mind me asking?
Hide ur molars mehn!!! Y u all up in her business sef? Na ur wife?

Liv dis correct and sharp gal alone ooo! Haba!

Poster Oya na, comot something make I see.
Re: ooh by chucky234(m): 9:01pm On Mar 29, 2012
MLS12:

The fact that you are so into your hubby is not enough reason for you to cheat on him in the name of flirting.
Re: ooh by Ndjones(m): 9:02pm On Mar 29, 2012
MLS12: Hi NL. I am a married young girl. I would like to have a divided attention like flirting online to ease the tension in my home each time me and my hubby has a misunderstanding.
married woman?
Re: ooh by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Hide ur molars mehn!!! Y u all up in her business sef? Na ur wife?

Liv dis correct and sharp gal alone ooo! Haba!

Poster Oya na, comot something make I see.

Leave her toto alone grin grin grin
Na anoda man wahala be dat. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joeboy Biography, Networth, personal life, girlfriend / Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) / Only In Ashawo House You Will Hear These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.