Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita (23745 Views)

A Northerner Must Emerge President In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide.–lawal Kaita. / Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 / A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide - Lawal Kaita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by tunax5loon(m): 8:10pm On Mar 29, 2012
Beaf:

This is funny. But your phantom "screams of tribalism" never stopped them allocating 80% of indigenous oil blocks to themselves, while manufacturing almajiri's at industrial scales. Few core-Northern kids have any future hopes and aspiration outside becoming one of the 10 million almajiri's; it is little wonder that many have taken to suicide bombing for boko haram.
Less than 100 of the core-Northern elite make twice as much from oil as the ENTIRE Niger Delta, yet their environment is so profoundly phucked. They are horrifying parasites both on their own people and on the nation.

Gbam
[size=10pt]
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by kettykin: 8:12pm On Mar 29, 2012
The Nigerian security would rather kill an unarmed Massob Member than arrest a core northene who incites the North or commits treasonable speech.
let me remind the Nairaland community That the moment power goes back to the north that might be the end of Rotation or zoning or Power Remains Rotateable among the sw,se,ss,mb
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by freegaza(m): 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2012
He said if nigeria remains one by 2015.It is very obvious nigeria wil nt reach 2015
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:17pm On Mar 29, 2012
Is that supposed to be a threat undecided?
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by tigerleggs(m): 8:19pm On Mar 29, 2012
Kaita is just another clown.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by AreaFada2: 8:23pm On Mar 29, 2012
This Lawal man na mumu. Why wait till 2015?

Oya let him gather his people with immediate alacrity and form Boko Feudal Republic (BFR).
That would be christmas, Easter, sallah and independence celebration all in one.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by OAM4J: 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2012
Noise.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by Phemmyolas(m): 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2012
Lawal Keita's comment is delusional. Nigeria does not belong to the North. In fact, the North ought to stay away from power since they had before dominated power and politics and they created the problems we face today. And I don't seem to get what the man is blabbing about, Nigeria is sustained through the resources of the South. It will be a welcome relief to the other regions should Nigeria break.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by Pecca: 8:27pm On Mar 29, 2012
alj harem:

Can the military government develop the North without hearing the screams of tribalism ?

If the Military who happen to be from Northern extract ruled, could they have funded the north alone without the shout of tribalism ?

Moreover that was military the north technically have only ruled for 2 year of Yaradua and not donkey years as people would put it.

Military is different from civilian.

Can the military develop the north without shouts of tribalism, you say. And I ask , which dictionary did you refer for your definitions? It is obvious you do not know a thing about the word TRIBALISM. If not how do you explain to me that outside Obasanjo and Ironsi's less than 4yrs in power that every other military head of state was 4rm the north and that the baton transcends 4rm one northerner to another?

To correct you once more, it is obvious that you 4got that shagari once ruled over this country and was ousted by another northerner. Unless if he is from Abia state!
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by jmoore(m): 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2012
Yes, a northerner will emerge a president in 2015 and he will die months later because of sickness and the vice-president who is a southerner will be sworn in as the president and will stay till the end of tenure.

Who the hell is Lawal Kaita? Never heard of the name before till now. Nigeria is too big for you.

It is high time such statement be treated as a criminal offence, any statement that threatens the unity of this country Nigeria should be regarded as a treason and should be treated as such
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by lyricalpontiff(m): 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2012
GEJ is entitled to his 2nd term in office
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 29, 2012
Enough of all this bullshit, let us go our seperate ways for once.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by hallmark77: 8:39pm On Mar 29, 2012
That statement is simply seditious and Nigerian law is against it...All the people making seditious statement from the North to the other part of Nigeria should be arrested....We must learn how to abide to the rule of law especially avoid making statements that could cause instability....Stupid man!
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by laykhorn(m): 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2012
Omarbah: Its ridiculous how certain people love power and when they get, they can't make anything useful
out of it. What is the end purpose of having power? Its to make life better. When you look at the
economic conditions in the North, its not it. They should revive their strategy and objective.
Power for the sake of having can never last.
True yan.They are all fools.useless fool threatening the nations unity....I think people like this surely deserves to be eliminated.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by ismhab(m): 8:46pm On Mar 29, 2012
2015 is a year of do or die, to all my fellow Nigerians get ready if u don't have AK-47 go get one because it is the year that Nigeria will be history.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by blackboi(m): 8:49pm On Mar 29, 2012
Charles. E:
A Northerner Must Emerge in 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita

Lawal Kaita,...famously promised in October 2010 that the North would make Nigeria ungovernable for President Jonathan if he won the 2011.

This time around he is insisting that a Northerner must emerge by 2015 or there would be no Nigeria.

...Alhaji Lawal Kaita had said in October 2010 that "The North is determined, if that happens, to make the country ungovernable for President Jonathan or any other Southerner who finds his way to the seat of power on the platform of the PDP against the principle of the party’s zoning policy".

Kaita, founding member of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), and close ally of former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar, had at that time warned North should not be blamed for the calamity that will befall the country, if Jonathan emerges President.

Now, if Nigerians had thought that Kaita was joking, his own principal, former vice president, Atiku Abubakar, had come out openly on the 14th of December 2010 to say " Let me again send [b]another message to the leadership of our great country, [/b]especially the political leadership that those who make peaceful change impossible, make violent change inevitable.”

Kaita, who described the emergence of the Bamanga Tukur-led NWC of the party as a grand ploy by President Goodluck Jonathan to contest the 2015 presidential race, said the north would ensure he never succeeds.

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/a-northerner-must-emerge-in-2015-or-nigeria-will-divide-lawal-kaita

Nigeria intelligence agencies, this is more than enough info to go after these bas.tards before USA go help level the North.

1 Like

Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by ismhab(m): 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2012
God bless lawal kaita and Dr. Junaid muhammad they are my heroes.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by paparazy09(m): 8:53pm On Mar 29, 2012
This is the same North that is so impoverished and dry like armaggedon.

These are the same few that has enslaved and deprived their people of basic education so that they can continue to be relevant cos they know if the people are politically conscious and self-sufficient,the silent revolution happening in the Arab world will be child's play compared to what will happen in the North.

Now those same people dare threaten to leave should GEJ continue? Is that not that our prayers have been answered? As if they will be missed! Good riddance to bad rubbish........
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by sucrecruz: 8:53pm On Mar 29, 2012
the Northerners aare just bragging because they know what they stand to loose and dont mind the fool lawal he is just being a frustrated anumanu
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by ak47mann(m): 8:56pm On Mar 29, 2012
ismhab: 2015 is a year of do or die, to all my fellow Nigerians get ready if u don't have AK-47 go get one because it is the year that Nigeria will be history.
i have it in semi auto and single shot pls you people should hurry up and collect me i have cause so many destruction around the world i know you heard a lot about me and am good and light weight but dangerous ,child soldiers love me too i cant wait any longer, who want me first your people in sokoto or mali? i need to know the demand for me is too much cool
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 29, 2012
In the Game of thrones, you win or you die! it is known.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by AGBORMAN1(m): 9:02pm On Mar 29, 2012
to HELL with Lawal Kaita.
Fu.ckin Day dreamer.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by bigiyaro(m): 9:10pm On Mar 29, 2012
Ranting of a myopic fool,boko haram can bomb the whole north for all i care.afterall that part of nigeria is useless.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by gistme24(m): 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2012
Not a fan of GEJ, but a good reason to vote for him in 2015, GOD willing
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by Ozonna(m): 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2012
I thot dat dese northerners r gud politicians? Lawan kaita just handed over to Jonathan anoda tenure.Boko haram,Fulani herdsmen and northern politicians are making things easy for GEJ. If GEJ contests in 2015,he'll win wit a great landslide if northerners don't change tactics
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by mayoroflag(m): 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2012
Let's say it as it is.

Suddenly the Northerners want to follow a democratic process in PDP because they will be able to sway the winning machinery to their control.

PDP is not a party of ideology, it is an organized winning machinery, where factions want to take turns to run government for selfish reasons other than progress for the generality. Fair enough.

The problem is, Jonathan knows that if he allows that process he could be disgraced in his bid for a second term. This shows that there is no unity in the party. It also shows that this democracy is a farce.

As a citizen of this country, I know that people like Kaita do not mean well for the country because they are pursuing what is in it for them rather than what the whole country might gain. The democratic process is so warped that you cannot help but shut your eyes when something unfair as the selection of Tukur occurs because it is more likely that a worse glutton would have emerged under a fair process.

Kaita, you can rant all you want. Until Nigerians are able to make informed decisions for their benefit and the benefit of the nation, it would be convenient to overlook wuruwuru selections such as this. I have spent more than 3 decades on this soil and I wonder if we would ever be able to replicate the prosperity the colonial masters made in in Nigeria without access to oil, in my lifetime. I am tired of process and prospect of prosperity.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2012
Look here kata kata or wateva ur name is; Dnt worry ur head over GEJ's 8year tenure because its a settled matter; what u shud be bothered abt is d extra 4years we d NIGER DELTANS will demand because we FOOT d BILLS OF NIGERIA. Keep ur bowl n arrow against our machines till 2019 for d real battle. After GEJ's 8years ends in 2019, we'll demand for extra 4years. That is when we plan to occupy our resources! U dig?: orhue.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by Ndjones(m): 9:19pm On Mar 29, 2012
GEJ abeg contest again so Nigeria divide. Na beg i take beg u.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by pcicero(m): 9:21pm On Mar 29, 2012
It is surprising that supposedly elderly and knowledgeable people like Lawan Kaita who have at one time or the other been entrusted with the affairs of this nation would be making such asinine statement.

Where are those Northern 'defenders' intellectuals berating Prof. Wole Soyinka for insisting that Northern leaders are fuelling the Boko Haram insurgency? Even some Nairalanders blinded by ethnicity also posted some condescending stuffs here. I hope they will all apologise to Kongi for having the courage to say what most of us have known now that it has been confirmed by none other but a prominent Northerner.

@alj harem: it is improper to draw a parallel between Dokubo and Lawan Kaita. Kaita was once a governor of a state- Kaduna state. Dokubo is just a lousy militant who without doubt fought a good cause in a criminal way. To be a governor means he can become a president. Are these the kind of thoughtless leaders we are cursed with?

I have criticized GEJ for his policies and manners of handling national issues, but for a section to threaten the sovereignty of the nation in this manner, then Jonah should continue beyond 2015.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by Zaprof(m): 9:21pm On Mar 29, 2012
Why do these power drunk abokis always think,talk & act retrogresively backward? I swear by d bloods of these foolish malus(cows),i wil mobilise,campaign & vote 4 Gej 2015. Let hell b let loose in naija. Arrant Nonsense.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by AGBORMAN1(m): 9:25pm On Mar 29, 2012
I said this before, and can i say again..

Gej 2015
Igbo (East) 2019
Middle Belt 2023

Nigeria belongs to everybody. ok.

The North should continue bombing their future is all i care.
Backward COWS.

1 Like

Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2012
ismhab: God bless lawal kaita and Dr. Junaid muhammad they are my heroes.

That's why most of you up there are almajiris. Instead of fighting for your dividends of democracy - most of you worship criminals and islamists - I guess that's the almajiri mentality. lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan Orders Release Of Detained Terrorists / Osinbajo Bags Chieftaincy Title In Akwa Ibom, Conferred With Obong Emem Title / Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.