Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita (23743 Views)

A Northerner Must Emerge President In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide.–lawal Kaita. / Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 / A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide - Lawal Kaita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by Marlboro1: 4:15am On Mar 30, 2012
Has anyone even tried to remind him that Middle Belt has gotten wiser and will not be following them along on their death match? Does he even know that a number of the almajiris they could count on to do their dirty deeds have been sent to meet their virgins in hell already? Republic of Southern Nigeria West Africa here we come!
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by floriana(m): 4:34am On Mar 30, 2012
If only Jonathan had been a good president! If only he had been a good advertisement of competence! If only he had not been making serial eediotic utterances and taking serial eediotic steps! If only he had declared his assets like Yaradua, a northerner! If only corruption had not become the 5th estate of the realm under Jonathan's watch! Then we would have dared the northerners by rewarding him with another 4 years in 2015 and watch the Arewa secede and become another country of goat citizens like Somalia. Oh if only Jona had not been a drunken sailor fisherman!
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by Marlboro1: 4:35am On Mar 30, 2012
Onasa22: Now that you and your Gboko Haran are making Nigeria ungovernable for President Jonathan, which region is suffering it? likewise if Nigeria should split any moment from now, the North will suffer more. Remember, the leadership of Nigeria is not Northerners birth rite.

Very smart of you to say. This is a case of this dangerous man wanting to bite his nose to spite his face. These fellows could care less who the Northerner is as long as he / it is from up there. Whether the person will perform or not is completely immaterial to him and his collaborators. As far as he is concerned, even a cow from there will always be a better alternative.

Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by Businesstools(m): 4:37am On Mar 30, 2012
Is that supposed to be a threat to the south?
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by aljharem(m): 4:40am On Mar 30, 2012
olaheavy: When Nigeria eventually breaks up, I wish the cowardly and parasitic Igbos (whose olojurangandan warlord fled to Ivory Coast to "search for peace"wink would just leave Lagos and Ibadan and the rest of Yoruba cities and towns. God knows we're so fucking tired of them! Seriously, I have a question, though: given the landlocked nature of the East, how would the yinminrin Igbos and other Eastern kobokobos survive when the Yorubaland's iron gates were slammed shut in their chimpanzee faces? Or would they all jump into the Bight of Biafra and swim to Gabon? The Igbos are doomed already inasmuch as they continue biting the finger that feeds them - we Yoruba are their benefactors, but their vagabonds take turns to cast aspersions on us. May they all perish in their perilous journey across the BoB. Useless idiots!

and you are suppose to be a yoruba because ur username is Ola heavy ? LOL too much Nchara on NL
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by Nobody: 5:09am On Mar 30, 2012
If gej will handover to d north, trust me, he will rather handover to d minority christian north. Some of them r idiot. Did they have candidate in d north with integrity? Kaita and atiku ar big fools
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by edoyad(m): 5:19am On Mar 30, 2012
With Every passing day, passing minute, passing second, I love how the Jonathan Presidency brings pains upon the lives of the most useless entities ever to walk the streets of Nigeria. What Jonathan needs to do is deliver, deliver all the development he promised so that the common man on the street can feel the benefits of his administration. Anybody not happy can continue burning up their cities and setting themselves back decades of development.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by Marlboro1: 5:35am On Mar 30, 2012
olaheavy: When Nigeria eventually breaks up, I wish the cowardly and parasitic Igbos (whose olojurangandan warlord fled to Ivory Coast to "search for peace"wink would just leave Lagos and Ibadan and the rest of Yoruba cities and towns. God knows we're so fucking tired of them! Seriously, I have a question, though: given the landlocked nature of the East, how would the yinminrin Igbos and other Eastern kobokobos survive when the Yorubaland's iron gates were slammed shut in their chimpanzee faces? Or would they all jump into the Bight of Biafra and swim to Gabon? The Igbos are doomed already inasmuch as they continue biting the finger that feeds them - we Yoruba are their benefactors, but their vagabonds take turns to cast aspersions on us. May they all perish in their perilous journey across the BoB. Useless idiots!

Chimpanzee faces? I will pair any 2 of our leaders against yours in any beauty contest you!diot. Look at these faces and tell me if you still feel like you have not made a fool of yourself. Just wait until the Southerners pull all their banking, media and investments out of Lagos and you will see the North will become child's play compared to your future. Mor ons like you with no brains really let hatred becloud any bit of commonsense that may reside in your chicken brains.

Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by Nobody: 5:46am On Mar 30, 2012
^^^ Glasses a much!!!

Reading money 24hrs/day can lead to impaired vision.

I'm sure that everyone of those glasses are name brands with diamonds encrusted in the frames.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by Johnny(m): 5:47am On Mar 30, 2012
Its all noise they re making.....if they re not careful i will support GEJ for a second term.let heaven fall......
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by Ozonna(m): 6:03am On Mar 30, 2012
Marlboro1:

Chimpanzee faces? I will pair any 2 of our leaders against yours in any beauty contest you!diot. Look at these faces and tell me if you still feel like you have not made a fool of yourself. Just wait until the Southerners pull all their banking, media and investments out of Lagos and you will see the North will become child's play compared to your future. Mor ons like you with no brains really let hatred becloud any bit of commonsense that may reside in your chicken brains.

Dude can't you see what he's doing? This is a northern guy masquerading as yoruba trying derail dis thread.Abeg Ignore him or anybody dat'll want to turn this thread into Yoruba & Igbo bashing thread.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by Everest4: 6:38am On Mar 30, 2012
dis man is an idiot, i dnt kno y our leadas take dis kind of coment so litly. Wen the nort where rullin, who challenge u guys, wat abt the ibo pple, wat ar there complain?. Pdp, change there constution frm 4year to 8year, y did u nt go f4 war. Let me tel u, evry body is tired of dis country, if 2015 wil make us go our sepret ways by the help of the northan leader, SO BE IT!!!.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by kunlekunle: 6:54am On Mar 30, 2012
[b][/b][size=22pt]the north really need boko halal[/size]
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by iconaus: 7:01am On Mar 30, 2012
Other parts of Nigeria will be doomed if North gets back power. North should not be allowed again to smell power in the near future to right the wrong and balance things. I agree that GEJ had the intention to relinquish power come 2015 but given the way North is going about it and the BOKO killings he has changed his mind and would want North out of power come 2015 by holding on to it or hand over to non core north. If i were in his shoes, i would do same.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by juventino: 7:14am On Mar 30, 2012
icon aus: Other parts of Nigeria will be doomed if North gets back power. North should not be allowed again to smell power in the near future to right the wrong and balance things. I agree that GEJ had the intention to relinquish power come 2015 but given the way North is going about it and the BOKO killings he has changed his mind and would want North out of power come 2015 by holding on to it or hand over to non core north. If i were in his shoes, i would do same.
icon aus: Other parts of Nigeria will be doomed if North gets back power. North should not be allowed again to smell power in the near future to right the wrong and balance things. I agree that GEJ had the intention to relinquish power come 2015 but given the way North is going about it and the BOKO killings he has changed his mind and would want North out of power come 2015 by holding on to it or hand over to non core north. If i were in his shoes, i would do same.
well said my brother
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by Kachi01: 7:37am On Mar 30, 2012
Imagine threat fr6 a divided north. Babangida said he will fight again to keep this country together even at 71 and look at this man saying that nigeria might not even survive till 2015. He made the first threat and live up to it, this is the second one, may he live up to it and this illegal mariage of 1914 colapse.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by antartica(m): 7:46am On Mar 30, 2012
Looking at the picture of the said kaita,cant one clearly see he cannot be more reasonable than a fanatical iman,a product of the pre-historic age? What has people like him got to offer people that progressively wants to move on? Towo,abi? Nigeria will be off breaking up if rational people cannot get hold of the situation. There is no point having a union that is run by re.tards and thieves as it is now,destroying the lives of countless innocent citizens.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by emsquare(m): 7:46am On Mar 30, 2012
alj harem:

What is the difference between wat he said and what Dokubo said ? I am waiting

Talk is cheap!
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by rabzy01: 8:00am On Mar 30, 2012
afam4eva:
But come oo. Tell me the reason why this man should not be in jail for making such utterance.
Same reason why Dokubo Asari won't go to jail.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by sandiyke(f): 8:05am On Mar 30, 2012
Wow! i now see y GEJ was nd is nt in a hury to stop dis boko haram madness. He knos dose behind dem nd is usin d delay tactics to wear down deir persistence which hes suceedin in.Atiku,Kaita nd co had tot by now dat GEJ wld b on his knes beggin which wld giv dem d avenue to giv him conditions bt it did nt work.dey r now comin out verbaly to xpres deir frustratn. Its a pity now cos nigerians r wiser,so go ahead nd kep bombin d north for al we care so d separtn wil leave u guyz at d mercy of d south.GO GEJ
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by Bright2(m): 8:13am On Mar 30, 2012
This must be the Short cut to what am looking for ! Oga Jona, fire down.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by ezetundeabdul: 8:16am On Mar 30, 2012
for lawal kaita, efcc should arrest him and make him pay back all the money he loot while he was a governor. he is only wishing his people ill.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by antartica(m): 8:24am On Mar 30, 2012
Nigeria is already a broken country and it is broken because people have realized there is no POINT. Why should i Bleep with U if U have nothing to offer ME
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by BabaO2: 8:33am On Mar 30, 2012
This guy should be ignored, the same sponsored campaign Atiku used during OBJ saying there was a third term agenda just because OBJ refused to anoint him as his successor, now again when it was apparent he wont have free and sure ride for PDP 2015 presidential candidacy he has started another value depreciating against GEJ. Atiku is too desperate a person, SSS should know what to do, if Atiku et all are not above the law.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 30, 2012
Boko Haram terrorism was meant to conjour Amnesty for the North, make Jonathan unpopular and make the country ungovernable. They came to negotiate with the Feds but it didnt just work as our security forces pounded them both innocent and the guilty. The PDP machinery had already been zoned to the North and they expected with such machinery, PDP can swing them to power but they insulted Tukur, which turns him a loyal friend of JonaBoy. How all 10 candidates for the top job stepped down on concensus baffled their greatest minds in Arewa Republic. We know for a fact that PDP will win the next election, not because PDP is a better Party, but because Tinubu has lost respect from the masses by acquiring ill-gotten wealth and displaying them with wanton carelessness; ACN, for now is just one of the many tiny opposition parties. Kaita's statement to me is another threat that can be advantageous to us all. How many Northerners are on this forum, am sure not much, cos they hate Western EDUCATION, but they forget Saudi Arabia where Mohammed the prophet is heralded is just an American boy boy. Nough said
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by Lovine: 8:36am On Mar 30, 2012
Who is responsible for the troubles in Mecca, Amerique, who made Muslims terrorists, Amerique, Why are Muslims backward, Amerique, Who created Sharia law for amputation and rape a girl and marry her or the girl will be stoned, Amerique, Why the Northern Nigeria is not developed since the Northern Nigeria heads of States, Presidents ruled, Amerique, Why too many Muslim beggers, Amerique, If Jonathan rule again, I will spit fire, Amemuslim
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by Yeske2(m): 8:46am On Mar 30, 2012
Forget that Kaita guy, he's chewing khat leaves again and seeking relevance. Who wants the core north anyway?
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by adultebony(m): 8:49am On Mar 30, 2012
Let the country break NOW. No Mallam rules this country in the nearest future. Nonsense
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by alexleo(m): 9:19am On Mar 30, 2012
This man should keep quiet. Was it not the North that said that if anything happens to Yaradua, that they wouldnt waste time to find a replacement. Yaradua died at last and Jonathan was made the president. we didnt see the replacement that the north made noise about. He completed Yaradua's term and continued his own term. Even the Kaita that said they will make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan, is Nigeria ungovernable now? Answer is NO. People like him are still living in the past where the north had their way. Rubbish and empty threat. Whats fantastic about Nigeria being together? Is it not the same North that is fighting tooth and nail for Nigeria to be together for whatever selfish reason. Now it seems they are losing, Nigeria will now break. If Nigeria breaks I have nothing to lose and i doubt if there is any southern state that has anything to lose. I strongly doubt.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by Ejine(m): 9:35am On Mar 30, 2012

Ha! Your number of posts show only one. You think we're stupid enough to fall for your retaaarded antics, Alj Harem?

This is clearly another fake ID hurriedly put together by the leprous Northern bastarrrd Alj Harem, to forment Igbo-Yoruba (Southern) conflict just to divert attention, especially now that Southerners are speaking with one voice and exposing the smelly, filthy, rotten assses of the Northern pigs.

Don't take this FAKE ID seriously
He's definitely NOT Yoruba, but a Northern SWINE! cool

What a jobless desperado.
Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by paparazy09(m): 9:47am On Mar 30, 2012
sayusuf: isah kaita just said d mind of all northerners. Power back 2 d north by all means (coup,election,rigging,war,assassination,etc) , . Just wait nd see. I strongly believe dat wid ur so called exposure,westernization,education,crudeoil,seatport....u can never ever marginalize almajiris nd abokis or what ever u called us. Wait nd see, just wait nd see, time will tell,surely tell.
One nigeria

"Wait and see,wait and see" wait and see what? Just hear urself! Is that wait and see supposed to mean that come 2015,if power remains with the south,you will kill everybody in Nigeria!

You must be mad! There is no one that has monopoly of violence.Let's wait till then and see who's got the fatality! The millions of unemployed graduates and school leavers in the South,they will become vampires when the jungle matures.......na there them go know say idle mind na devil's factory true true!

1 Like

Re: A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita by belovedaja(m): 10:57am On Mar 30, 2012
Let nigeria break. Stupid lawan kaita

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Afunanya: Abimbola, I Know What The DSS Really Really Does And Wants / Some Senators Want To Remove You Before June - Bamidele Tells Akpabio / Bauchi Political Thugs AKA Sara-Suka Arrested By Police & Weapons Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.