Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Supper Happy Bugs! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Supper Happy Bugs! (937 Views)

She Bugs Me To Death! How can I handle her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supper Happy Bugs! by olanajim(m): 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2007
I am spreading SUPER-HAPPY BUGS!

I had just discovered I had an overdose of SUPPER HAPPY BUGS and I am offering to use this thread as a means of infecting as many people as care to come near. I want other SUPPER HAPPY BUG carriers to join in spreading the bugs. Afterall we used to be the happiest nation on earth. We want our gold medal back!

HOW IT WORK?

1. share your happiness.
2. make others happy.
3. propose recipe for happiness. Share the secrets to being happy,

you are also free to ask any question regarding the BUGS. I just pray I read it.

In the next few posts I would share with you some of the secret to happiness and I hope someone out there would add to them or coment on them.
Re: Supper Happy Bugs! by olanajim(m): 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2007
People spend a lifetime searching for happiness; looking for peace. They chase idle dreams, addictions, religions, even other people, hoping to fill the emptiness that plagues them. The irony is the only place they ever needed to search was within." – Ramona L. Anderson

Therefore I propose that the first and the greatest secret to being happy is to build a solid mental attitude starting from within. No human can help you to achiece happiness in life without your willingness. And you will never be willing to recieve happiness unless you have conditioned your mind to receive it. you must have positive mental attitude.

Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.

I look on that man as happy, who, when there is question of success, looks into his work for a reply.

still more to come. for now, YOU MUST HAVE A POSITIVE MENTAL ATTIYUDE. IF YOU DON'T HAVE, LEARN TO FAKE HAPPINESS.
Re: Supper Happy Bugs! by ufobabe(f): 3:19pm On Nov 03, 2007
yeap! this is a good one.

Every man over forty is responsible 4 ( the disposition of) his face.

A happy person is not a person in certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes.

Keep your face 2 the sunshine and u cannot see the shadows

@olanajim

HOW DO I FAKE HAPPINESS?
please i want 2 learn
Re: Supper Happy Bugs! by olanajim(m): 8:35pm On Nov 03, 2007
Simply alter your state of mind. Sell a dummy to your subconscious mind and ignore what is making you sad and focus on what would make you happy.

Your SM would take it up and make you a happy person. It had never fail to work. Try it!

(1) (Reply)

Moment I've Always Dreaded: Career Versus Love / I Need A Lady For A Serious Relationship Now / Success Of Relationship Is In The Guy's Hands And Marriage In Woman's Hands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.