Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,927 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Lagos Government, LG Chairmen Spend Millions On "Aso Ebi" For Tinubu's Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Government, LG Chairmen Spend Millions On "Aso Ebi" For Tinubu's Birthday (622 Views)

Wada Removes 15 LG Chairmen For Defecting To APC / Court Reinstates Elected LG Chairmen In River State / Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Government, LG Chairmen Spend Millions On "Aso Ebi" For Tinubu's Birthday by Ptimes: 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2012
Some party members of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) in Lagos Thursday said that the state government and local government chairmen foot the bills for the traditional clothes donned by guests at the 60th birthday celebration of Bola Tinubu, the former Lagos State governor.

Thousands of guests at the Teslim Balogun venue of Thursday's event donned different shades and styles of the blue traditional fabric imprinted with the celebrant's trademark cap and eye glasses.

“State government and Chairmen of all the local governments in the whole of Lagos State contributed so that people can participate,” said Justina Omorogbe, one of the women leaders in Surulere.

Another party chieftain, Bode Kolawole, said that it was "just a voluntary something."
"Anybody can just buy it," he said... Read More: http://premiumtimesng.com/news/national/4461-lagos_government_lg_chairmen_spend_millions_on_aso_ebi_for_tinub.html
Re: Lagos Government, LG Chairmen Spend Millions On "Aso Ebi" For Tinubu's Birthday by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2012
smh, sigh...
Re: Lagos Government, LG Chairmen Spend Millions On "Aso Ebi" For Tinubu's Birthday by Beaf: 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2012
It is a personality cult.
Re: Lagos Government, LG Chairmen Spend Millions On "Aso Ebi" For Tinubu's Birthday by slimming: 3:04pm On Mar 30, 2012
He is only fulfilling is own part of do for me , i do for you. i.e Tinubu make me a chairman, i will celebrate birthday for you in a big way.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos To Take Delivery Of 60 New Ferries / President Barack Obama Said Wednesday He Supports Same-sex Marriage. / President Obama Comes Out For Gay Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.